PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] ~ Preview of future events? "Car Bomb Kills 6 Police Officers"

Reason
01-06-2010, 02:03 PM
With more and more attacks on cops and feds I wonder if we will reach this level at some point?

I hope not. Would of course be amazingly counterproductive.

YouTube - Car Bomb Kills 6 Police Officers In Southern Russia (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAVddvxoOk0)

Dreamofunity
01-06-2010, 02:50 PM
I've watched a bunch of those Gangland shows on History Channel and Discovery and what other stations show those type of shows. I've always wondered why all the gangs don't gang up on their real enemy, the police/government/etc. Instead of doing drive bys killing other poor and unimportant gang members, if they went after police it would be total chaos and they could probably put up a decent fight in the long term.

Probably a good thing gangs don't think like me though and have some unwarranted hatred for eachother.

Goldhunter27
01-06-2010, 02:59 PM
I've watched a bunch of those Gangland shows on History Channel and Discovery and what other stations show those type of shows. I've always wondered why all the gangs don't gang up on their real enemy, the police/government/etc. Instead of doing drive bys killing other poor and unimportant gang members, if they went after police it would be total chaos and they could probably put up a decent fight in the long term.

Probably a good thing gangs don't think like me though and have some unwarranted hatred for eachother.

I've thought the same thing. I've also wondered why they're still using AK's and 9's instead trying to get their hands on more sophisticated weaponry.

Reason
01-06-2010, 03:42 PM
i have thought the same thing but then I realized it's because they are just the lowest of the low and straight up just not very smart. In the end though it would be suicide and usually they are under the delusion that what they are doing in the low level drug trade isn't already suicide, even though it most likely will be.

Nate
01-06-2010, 03:46 PM

I'm an ex-gangster, former Tri-Folks. Believe me, amongst the foot soldier types here in Chicago this idea is gaining popularity. It's the leaders of the various gangs that are working for the CIA drug running operations that do their best to keep their soldiers at each others throats & constantly going into prison to provide slave labor for the elite.

Reason
01-06-2010, 03:50 PM
I'm an ex-gangster, former Tri-Folks. Believe me, amongst the foot soldier types here in Chicago this idea is gaining popularity. It's the leaders of the various gangs that are working for the CIA drug running operations that do their best to keep their soldiers at each others throats & constantly going into prison to provide slave labor for the elite.

Real gangsters are ghosts without names to the public. Those who fail are known.

Criminals however are a dime a dozen.

Nate
01-06-2010, 03:56 PM
i have thought the same thing but then I realized it's because they are just the lowest of the low and straight up just not very smart.

You'd be wrong about this. They are smarter than you think. Most of them are in gangs because that is all there is in their neighborhoods & they were fucked over by the system from a very young age. I know this because I'm one of them. It's the main reason I'm a gun owning, libertarian, black marketeer with distaste for authority.

Reason
01-06-2010, 03:58 PM
You'd be wrong about this. They are smarter than you think. Most of them are in gangs because that is all there is in their neighborhoods & they were fucked over by the system from a very young age. I know this because I'm one of them. It's the main reason I'm a gun owning. libertarian, black marketeer with distaste for authority.

The smart ones don't stay in the game because they know it's an illegitimate scheme that will never land them the type of life long prosperity and security that many alternatives will.

Every time you go for a pickup, every time you go for a drop, you roll the dice.

You can only roll the dice so many times.

RM918
01-06-2010, 04:40 PM
Psh.

CountryboyRonPaul
01-06-2010, 04:53 PM
Gangs function off of dealing in illegal goods or services.

Eliminating the government would effectively legalize their business, eliminating the danger involved, driving the prices down, and doing away with the need for the typical outlaw personality to run things.

In other words... The government is the source of business for gangs, it wouldn't be smart to fight them.

Reason
01-06-2010, 05:01 PM
Gangs function off of dealing in illegal goods or services.

Eliminating the government would effectively legalize their business, eliminating the danger involved, driving the prices down, and doing away with the need for the typical outlaw personality to run things.

In other words... The government is the source of business for gangs, it wouldn't be smart to fight them.

98+% have never had that deep of a thought cross their mind.