PDA

View Full Version : VT Campaign For Liberty makes the news!

LittleLightShining
01-06-2010, 07:13 AM
The tea party group that splintered off from the main tea party group held a rally at the State House yesterday.

http://www.wcax.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=4435406&at1=News&h1=Vt.%20Legislature%20draws%20a%20protest&flvUri=&partnerclipid=&rnd=72600240

They used alot of footage from the Tax Day Tea Party that I organized. The guy saying "Hear! Hear!" is a VT C4L local coordinator and was a delegate to CC2009.

At 1:29 you can see "V" in the crowd next to me (holding my 3yo). We were there to support another VT C4L member, Moe Kinney, who was speaking and pass out fliers for the convention.

speciallyblend
01-06-2010, 07:28 AM
make sure you call the neo-cons out in the tea party and let others know. they are really the same ole problem.. maybe we should mark them with the scarlet letter R,so we know they are neo-cons..

LittleLightShining
01-06-2010, 08:37 AM
make sure you call the neo-cons out in the tea party and let others know. they are really the same ole problem.. maybe we should mark them with the scarlet letter R,so we know they are neo-cons..

We're not seeing a whole lot of that going on here. I didn't have any part in organizing this protest. There are a lot of people who are unhappy with the RINO's, not so much with the neo-cons.

AZ Libertarian
01-06-2010, 10:27 AM
They used alot of footage from the Tax Day Tea Party that I organized. The guy saying "Hear! Hear!" is a VT C4L local coordinator and was a delegate to CC2009.

His name is Stewart Skrill and he is a good man.

Ed

MsDoodahs
01-06-2010, 12:31 PM
You're all bundled up, I can't see you!

lol...

Hey, did weather play a factor in turnout at all, or are you guys so used to this brrrrrrrrr cold stuff that you can ignore it?

LittleLightShining
01-06-2010, 12:41 PM
His name is Stewart Skrill and he is a good man.

EdStewart is a good friend of mine. He's awesome.

You're all bundled up, I can't see you!

lol...

Hey, did weather play a factor in turnout at all, or are you guys so used to this brrrrrrrrr cold stuff that you can ignore it?

It was very cold and it was on a Tuesday so people had to work.

Chieftain1776
01-06-2010, 12:46 PM

Honestly that's doing the same thing they're trying to do. I'd just try to focus on the domestic issues... if they bring up their b.s. foreign policy then start laying into them.

Something like "I came here to protest spending and government control. But since you bring it up I think Obama is just another Bush and I opposed Bush because of his big government beliefs and reckless foreign policy. The worthless war in Iraq is costing us more than Obama's health care grab and if I had to chose between Bush and Obama I'd choose Obama or stay home.This rally isn't about wrong headed foreign policy for me."