PDA

View Full Version : I think our government is causing more dreadful cold winters

btalex1990
01-06-2010, 04:44 AM
I have noticed that right after natural gas started going up and me, and even my long distance girlfriend from Ohio (it's more closer to the north pole which means she has to deal with even colder temperatures) has to use space heaters instead of central heating.

Right when natural gas and heating started to skyrocket I have noticed for the past 2 winters have been miserable. It's more and more dragging into the teens 3 degrees to 20s almost every night and now I struggle to work on the clothes or even do anything because the coldness outside is spewing inside the house and not even the space heaters is doing any good at keeping the inside warm.

So after all this hell I'm being put through because of the increase in oil prices (I would gladly find an alternative source but sadly the house is rented so I am forced to use natural gas or space heaters.

So I am wondering why the temperatures are getting worse while Al Gore (He sucks!) complains about those that live in warm houses in the winter and claims that we are having global warming. I am wondering if the chemtrails are causing the earth to cool down?

What do you think guys? Is chemtrails responsible for not just my almost subzero temperatures misery and not just my girlfriends, but many that may be forced to use space heaters because of the rise in heating costs.

I swear to god that each passing winter is getting more colder which disproves al gores global warming fear mongering.

btalex1990
01-06-2010, 04:45 AM
and also why does Al Gore not want us to live in a warm home while his mansion probably uses more natural gas therms then a hundred thousand thermosal poison vaccines.

Heck take a look at my youtube video about the blizzard that happened here when according to Al Gore it should be a dessert.

YouTube - One of the six videos detailing the winter blizzard in North Carolina (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcQYCmlV1FM)

Zippyjuan
01-06-2010, 04:45 PM
Eh- six months from now people will be complaining about how hot it is.

InterestedParticipant
01-07-2010, 12:25 PM
This Global Warming is freezing.

Cinderella
01-07-2010, 12:28 PM
I've noticed the winters in my area have gotten colder and weve had more snow than in recent yrs. We've also had cooler and shorter summers... Is it the gov? I dont think so...its just the natural cycles of the earth & sun

Cowlesy
01-07-2010, 12:52 PM
That's why we need to declare the sun to be a terrorist entity, and attack it.