PDA

View Full Version : John Dennis Discusses his Support for RAND PAUL and talks about the campaign

donkefant
01-06-2010, 04:30 AM
YouTube - John Dennis Discusses Rand Paul His Campaign and Nancy Pelosi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBs8IvdO-uA)

Mad As Hell Jan 7th Money Bomb
Supporters rally behind Nancy Pelosi's Liberty Opponent

On January 7th, a mass fund-raising effort will take place to rally awareness and media attention around John Dennis' candidacy. The goal of this event is to raise as much money possible in a twenty-four hour period, shocking the nation with the plausibility of a legitimate challenge to Nancy's reign.

With Speaker Pelosi's dismal approval rating, and John Dennis' swelling support in the Bay Area and around the country, this event will be a huge success. Strong fund raising numbers will thrust John into the national spotlight and force Speaker Pelosi onto the defensive.

The elitists and special interest groups will do everything they can to keep us under their thumbs. It is up to US to make a stand. It is up to US to take our country back. It is up to US to tell this government, "We are mad as hell, and we are NOT going to take it anymore!"

Help us spread the word about John Dennis, the money bomb on January 7th, and this historic congressional race.

In Liberty,
John Dennis 2010 Campaign

Brian4Liberty
01-06-2010, 12:48 PM
Good video. He makes a great point about supporting as many liberty candidates as possible. Create a demand, maybe we will get more liberty candidates, and more wins.

American Nationalist
01-06-2010, 12:50 PM
John Dennis has my support. I will try to give him a financial contribution as I can not vote for him.

donkefant
01-06-2010, 02:43 PM
Good video. He makes a great point about supporting as many liberty candidates as possible. Create a demand, maybe we will get more liberty candidates, and more wins.

Really appreciate all your support for John Dennis!

Brian4Liberty
01-06-2010, 02:48 PM
John Dennis has my support. I will try to give him a financial contribution as I can not vote for him.

Yeah, that's the only way most of us can "pseudo-vote" for him.

If you know anyone in SF, be sure to forward his info there...

jmdrake
01-06-2010, 03:08 PM
I just pledged. Shouldn't he have a banner at the top of Liberty Forrest? His moneybomb is like tomorrow. :eek:

Brian4Liberty
01-06-2010, 04:39 PM
I just pledged. Shouldn't he have a banner at the top of Liberty Forrest? His moneybomb is like tomorrow. :eek:

Yeah, that might help. I believe everyone agrees that John Dennis qualifies as a (Ron Paul) liberty candidate.

Maybe candidates pay for that banner space?

Someone would have to create a banner in the first place, before it could be placed.