PDA

View Full Version : Root for Jeff Cherry...

RPTXState
01-06-2010, 12:09 AM
...to win the Democratic primary, since the bankrupt incompetent party-switcher has has no chance of beating Ron Paul in November. Then again, the other guys probably have no chance either so...

I'm also going by the assumption that the other Democrat (Robert Pruett) isn't the one on Death Row. I don't think they let you run for office while in prison.

Also, I bought a car from John Gay (one of Ron's Republican opponents).

Kotin
01-06-2010, 12:43 AM
lol griffen..

Imperial
01-06-2010, 01:13 AM
...to win the Democratic primary, since the bankrupt incompetent party-switcher has has no chance of beating Ron Paul in November. Then again, the other guys probably have no chance either so...

I'm also going by the assumption that the other Democrat (Robert Pruett) isn't the one on Death Row. I don't think they let you run for office while in prison.

Probably not him, but you can run from prison. Jim Traficant did it awhile back, Eugene Debs did it too.

TastyWheat
01-06-2010, 02:52 AM
Did anybody else notice this before?

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/4649/jeffcherrylol.jpg

LMFAO!

freedoms-light
01-06-2010, 02:53 AM
Has he no $$$$$?

someperson
01-06-2010, 03:39 AM
wow it's real lol

h ttp://www.google.com/search?q=Jeff+Cherry

libertybrewcity
01-11-2010, 07:37 PM
very very professionally designed website! lol

sluggo
01-11-2010, 07:39 PM
I would buy a "Jeff Cherry: Weasel for Congress" T-shirt.

TCE
01-13-2010, 10:24 PM

Eugene Debs says hello!