PDA

View Full Version : Conde Nast: Why Ron Paul's No Joke Online

kylejack
10-04-2007, 05:05 PM
Space aliens trying to understand the 2008 presidential election solely through the comments sections of websites would have no trouble picking the winner: Ron Paul.

Anyone who's ever written a blog post about the fringey Texas Republican can attest to the mystifying speed with which Paul's rabid followers flock to proclaim their loyalty. (Don't let me down, people. I know you're out there.) Hillary and Rudy can only dream of eliciting such fervor.

Thank you, Time, for finally shedding some light on how this state of affairs came about: through the efforts of 28-year-old "eCampaign Director" Justine Lam. She's the reason Paul is beating serious, non-crazy candidates in online fund-raising and web polls.

Will someone who doesn't want to abolish the entire federal government hire this girl already?
http://www.portfolio.com/views/blogs/mixed-media/2007/10/04/why-ron-pauls-no-joke-online

GO TEAM GO

Cindy
10-04-2007, 05:28 PM
Who Is Justine Lam and why is she getting ALL of the credit for running an e-campaign for Paul? :confused:

I thought we supporters were running it. :confused:

nullvalu
10-04-2007, 05:32 PM
Yeah.. I'm glad we're being noticed.. But I've never met or heard from Justine.. Oh well

TechnoGuyRob
10-04-2007, 05:34 PM
Justine who?

kylejack
10-04-2007, 05:46 PM
Justine is our widget code lady.

ghemminger
10-04-2007, 05:47 PM
Justine is HQ - She's cool - MSM is interpretting HQ role in this campaign wrong
Retarded article - some hack from a good school and daddy got him a job at Conde Nasty

Stealth4
10-04-2007, 05:48 PM

The writer said that because she has no idea how we got organized, so she is guessing.

Justine is a nice person tho, btw

kalami
10-04-2007, 05:49 PM
There is an e-campaign?

McDermit
10-04-2007, 05:53 PM
Justine is cool... but to credit her as being responsible for the campaign's success... :rolleyes:

Spirit of '76
10-04-2007, 06:00 PM
Justine is hawt.

Cindy
10-04-2007, 06:15 PM

Ahh thanks.

Well, it's pretty funny if the other candidates dying and trying to figure out what his secret is, are lead to beleive it's some lady named Justine organizing us.;)

Thanks for the widget Justine!:D

murrayrothbard
10-04-2007, 06:31 PM
You've got to understand that to a lot of people, the concept that a bunch of independent people pursuing their own ideas can lead to large-scale structure and awe-inspiring efficiency is INCOMPREHENSIBLE! To these kinds of people there HAS to be someone 'in charge' or else it just doesn't make sense to them...

Welcome to the marketplace :D