PDA

View Full Version : Beck is talking about the fed right now, if you're interested

LibertyEagle
01-05-2010, 04:41 PM
and talking about where the money is going. It's pretty darn good.

torchbearer
01-05-2010, 04:42 PM
found the stream: http://www.zahipedia.com/2009/07/01/watch-online-fox-news-live-free/

LibertyEagle
01-05-2010, 04:43 PM
I'm sure there is, Torch, but I don't have the url. He's killing the FED right now.

torchbearer
01-05-2010, 04:44 PM
this will be good. i hope he hits all the points on the federal reserve.
he started with the Federal Reserve Note and mentioned bonds and their buyers. good info.

MRoCkEd
01-05-2010, 04:49 PM
Good show

Ron_Paul_Knows
01-05-2010, 04:59 PM
Yeah, he was killing the Fed on his radio show too for like the first 15 minutes, talking about how the Fed has been building a gigantic bubble over many years by not letting anyone fail and by keeping interest rates way too low.

torchbearer
01-05-2010, 05:01 PM
Yeah, he was killing the Fed on his radio show too for like the first 15 minutes, talking about how the Fed has been building a gigantic bubble over many years by not letting anyone fail and by keeping interest rates way too low.

"the mayor of crazy town" was saying that for the past 30 years.

torchbearer
01-05-2010, 05:05 PM
fox is still hammering the fear/terror thing.
Jihad, Jihad, Terrorist, Jihad, Radical Islamist.

LibertyEagle
01-05-2010, 05:06 PM

Indeed. That's always in the back of my mind.

MsDoodahs
01-05-2010, 05:09 PM

DAMMIT.

I was going to try and catch the tube or the replay of Beck because it was sounding good....

until you reminded me of that.

torchbearer
01-05-2010, 05:11 PM
DAMMIT.

I was going to try and catch the tube or the replay of Beck because it was sounding good....

until you reminded me of that.

the question I ask- if McCain had won the election, would we be hearing about this stuff?

you can watch fox online here: http://www.zahipedia.com/2009/07/01/watch-online-fox-news-live-free/

low preference guy
01-05-2010, 05:14 PM
Beck is a fool, but he's spreading our ideas. Would he be talking about the FED if Ron didn't talk about it all these years?

MsDoodahs
01-05-2010, 05:15 PM
the question I ask- if McCain had won the election, would we be hearing about this stuff?

you can watch fox online here: http://www.zahipedia.com/2009/07/01/watch-online-fox-news-live-free/

I cede you that point, Torch. lol...

torchbearer
01-05-2010, 05:17 PM
looks like the healthcare bill is just another tax. a huge one.
this will sink the democrats for many years to come. they can't manage health care from d.c.

LibertyEagle
01-05-2010, 05:26 PM
Beck is a fool, but he's spreading our ideas. Would he be talking about the FED if Ron didn't talk about it all these years?

Who cares. He's talking about it and he has tons of viewers. That is what is important.

Cowlesy
01-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Two of my hardcore republican relatives who drove me nuts at thanksgiving were railing on the Federal Reserve at Christmas.

I couldn't believe it.

Where did they hear about it?

Glenn Beck.

I'll take what I can get.

torchbearer
01-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Two of my hardcore republican relatives who drove me nuts at thanksgiving were railing on the Federal Reserve.

I couldn't believe it.

Glenn Beck.

i had a similar experience at christmas.

torchbearer
01-05-2010, 05:41 PM
is it still on?
all that i'm watching is neocon propaganda.

Romulus
01-05-2010, 08:51 PM
Two of my hardcore republican relatives who drove me nuts at thanksgiving were railing on the Federal Reserve at Christmas.

I couldn't believe it.

Glenn Beck.

at least your family talks politics. mine will stare at you like you have 3 heads, and then mumble something about Disney or the weather.

they like to keep themselves distracted like that..

MichelleHeart
01-05-2010, 08:59 PM
I'll have to catch the Beck rerun at 1 AM. I accidentally missed the 4 PM showing. Yeah, I've noticed that a lot more small town folk are railing against the Fed now. My grandfather was a harsh critic of the Federal Reserve back in the 50's, 60's, 70's, and so forth. He belonged to a revolutionary group dedicated to the preservation of the Second Amendment and other Constitutional principles. When I told my mother about the DHS report on "right-wing extremists," she wasn't surprised. My grandfather had similar issues. The government hated the group he belonged to. I forget what it's called, but my mother remembers it clearly, and there are some audio tapes left over from the meetings he attended. He's deceased now, but I think I can obtain those.

lx43
01-05-2010, 10:58 PM
Beck did good today on the fed. He talked about monetizing the debt and put it in terms most people could understand.