PDA

View Full Version : With friends like Tucker

BillyDkid
10-04-2007, 04:46 PM
With friends like Tucker who needs enemies? Did you see that piece and Ron Paul. Him and AB Stoddard made a particular point of saying that Ron Paul has no chance and is a best a spoiler. I mean, Tucker EMPHASIZED the point that "Ron Paul has no chance". Man, I was ready to puke blood. I am sorry. Tucker may say he admires Ron Paul, but he is no friend and he is no supporter. Screw him!

DJ RP
10-04-2007, 04:50 PM
I agree. Tucker was a douche before, I thought about reconsidering but now he's just confirmed it. I hope he continues to have RP on though.

LibertyEagle
10-04-2007, 04:50 PM
No, I missed it. That bad, eh? :(

LibertyEagle
10-04-2007, 04:52 PM
Lou Dobbs isn't much better. They seem to be enamored with Duncan Hunter. They had him on there again today.

kylejack
10-04-2007, 04:53 PM
Oh, shut up. His guests were stupid, but Tucker is a true patriot and has converted more people to Paul than you.

theseus51
10-04-2007, 04:54 PM
I think Tucker genuinely likes Ron Paul, so he says nice things. But in his own political analysis, doesn't think Ron Paul can win.

It'd be like supporting Libertarian Presidential candidate Michael Badnarik in 2004. You can say a lot of nice things, but also say you don't think he a good shot at winning.

DJ RP
10-04-2007, 04:56 PM
If you support a candidate who has just raised more than mccain you should not make fun of them, he is being a douche.

kylejack
10-04-2007, 04:58 PM
If you support a candidate who has just raised more than mccain you should not make fun of them, he is being a douche.

He was just being social with his guests. Tucker has turned many people on to Ron Paul. We don't get pissed at him for one piddly interview with some stupid lady.

BillyDkid
10-04-2007, 04:58 PM
Furthermore, his piece on Larry Craig was dishonest. The issue is not that Larry Craig is gay or solicited gay sex. The issue is that Larry Craig is a hypocrite who was only too happy to persecute and demonize gay people.

Perry
10-04-2007, 04:59 PM
You obviously didn't watch the entire piece because it turned radically pro-Paul where all three of them admitted that they were rooting for him.

BillyDkid
10-04-2007, 04:59 PM
Oh, shut up. His guests were stupid, but Tucker is a true patriot and has converted more people to Paul than you.So this is a new rule? No one can post anything without getting your approval first?

kylebrotherton
10-04-2007, 05:01 PM
He was just trying to start a discussion, by echoing some of the statements others have made.

He also said that Ron Paul is "the real thing" and that he admires him.

He gives Paul a lot of coverage. What did you expect, for Tucker to quit his job and become the assistant campaign manager?

BillyDkid
10-04-2007, 05:01 PM
You obviously didn't watch the entire piece because it turned radically pro-Paul where all three of them admitted that they were rooting for him.I did watch the whole thing and at the end they all said they admired Ron Paul, but they also said nobody in America agrees with him. The only one who made the point that Ron Paul's message is important and resonates with American was the "liberal left" guy.

Chernitsky
10-04-2007, 05:02 PM
You obviously didn't watch the entire piece because it turned radically pro-Paul where all three of them admitted that they were rooting for him.

Exactly. Thread starter is ignorant.....

Marshall
10-04-2007, 05:04 PM
Anybody got a youtube, etc?

BillyDkid
10-04-2007, 05:05 PM
Exactly. Thread starter is ignorant.....Whatever. Anyone who doesn't see things the way you do is ignorant.

damijin
10-04-2007, 05:09 PM
Tucker covered Paul 2 nights in a row, anyone who bitches about free press is silly.

I particularly liked the part where Tucker said if Paul was actually in power, someone would shoot him. I think Tucker was implying that because Paul's ideas are too polarizing and difficult to convey to the public at large, but I know quite a few great leaders who were shot.

Maybe Paul could take on Cheney as his VP? That guy is great as assassin insurance. No matter how much anyone hates Bush, they'll never kill him as long as Cheney is the next in power :-P

kylejack
So this is a new rule? No one can post anything without getting your approval first?
Free speech for everyone. Tucker when he talks about Ron Paul, you when you criticize Tucker, and me when I tell you to shut up. Freedom really works!

Chernitsky
Whatever. Anyone who doesn't see things the way you do is ignorant.

You're ignorant for not seeing the sarcasm in Tucker's voice that no one agrees with him in reality.

syborius
10-04-2007, 05:10 PM
With friends like Tucker who needs enemies? Did you see that piece and Ron Paul. Him and AB Stoddard made a particular point of saying that Ron Paul has no chance and is a best a spoiler. I mean, Tucker EMPHASIZED the point that "Ron Paul has no chance". Man, I was ready to puke blood. I am sorry. Tucker may say he admires Ron Paul, but he is no friend and he is no supporter. Screw him!

Not all is what it seems. You must realize the powers that be are all gunning for RP. They might be looking at tucker very cloesly, and he might only be allowed to discuss RP if he gets a shot in. But there is no such thing as bad support. Lets hope tucker is allowed to have him on all the way to the whitehouse while at the same time chanting he can't win. Clearly you must realize the political game here is much much more complicated than you can ever imagine at that level.

rg123
10-04-2007, 05:10 PM
Sorry no forgivness here I seen it and seen it before. Its been happening since Mike Huckabee was getting all the fluff and the same goes for Pat Buchanan he says only Rudy can match Hillary. They talk like they have decided that its Rudy and Hillary. They even say daily that Hillarys numbers go up after she votes to go after Iran. They all say what they are told to say. Traitors to America, Cowards every damn one of them.

constituent
10-04-2007, 05:12 PM
ignore kylejack billydkid...

never posts anything of substance, it's all troll.

"shut up, stupid."

"stupid, stupid, stupidhead."

quit being so sassy kylejack, it's unbecoming (lol, have i met you before?).

syborius
10-04-2007, 05:13 PM
I think Tucker genuinely likes Ron Paul, so he says nice things. But in his own political analysis, doesn't think Ron Paul can win.

It'd be like supporting Libertarian Presidential candidate Michael Badnarik in 2004. You can say a lot of nice things, but also say you don't think he a good shot at winning.

Wrong, he needs to balance what his masters want.

V-rod
10-04-2007, 05:19 PM
Maybe Paul could take on Cheney as his VP? That guy is great as assassin insurance. No matter how much anyone hates Bush, they'll never kill him as long as Cheney is the next in power :-P

Pelosi would also be secondary insurance since GOP would hate for her to be President :D

rg123
10-04-2007, 05:19 PM
Tucker covered Paul 2 nights in a row, anyone who bitches about free press is silly.

I particularly liked the part where Tucker said if Paul was actually in power, someone would shoot him. I think Tucker was implying that because Paul's ideas are too polarizing and difficult to convey to the public at large, but I know quite a few great leaders who were shot.

The press he got 2 days in a row was negative and put down. This has been going on since Iowa. He might think the Ideas are to polarizing for Americans. Then he should say maybe if he got to speak for 20 min in a debate instead of 90 sec. his idea's wouldn't be so polarizing. Basically he just told everyone who watches his show don't waste your vote on Ron Paul.

Stealth4
10-04-2007, 05:24 PM
whoever said Cheney as VP because of Assassin insurance is on crack. If cheney was VP, it would be more incentive for some people to try to take out Paul

RP4ME
10-04-2007, 05:27 PM
He was just being social with his guests. Tucker has turned many people on to Ron Paul. We don't get pissed at him for one piddly interview with some stupid lady.

hes eaithe rfor Paul or NOT..........

remaxjon
10-04-2007, 05:29 PM

I thought Bennet was great and it was very positive.

theseus51
10-04-2007, 05:34 PM
hes eaithe rfor Paul or NOT..........

That whole "you're either with us or you're against us" Bush doctrine attitude?

LibertyEagle
10-04-2007, 05:35 PM
PLEASE STOP FIGHTING.

This is a good time for us, folks. It's no time to fight with each other. We need to focus.

Ninja Homer
10-04-2007, 05:42 PM
The part that bugged me was Tucker saying, "Ron Paul has no chance." Talk like that does turn away potential supporters because then they think that Ron Paul isn't even worth looking into.

Tucker seems to flip around a lot depending on which guests he has on.

JosephTheLibertarian
10-04-2007, 05:43 PM
The part that bugged me was Tucker saying, "Ron Paul has no chance." Talk like that does turn away potential supporters because then they think that Ron Paul isn't even worth looking into.

Tucker seems to flip around a lot depending on which guests he has on.

I think he said "politico says he has no chance" Politics does not like Ron Paul

Spirit of '76
10-04-2007, 05:44 PM
Get over yourselves, people.

Jesus, sometimes I think Tucker could give Ron Paul a blowjob on the air and you people would want to crucify him for not swallowing.

murrayrothbard
10-04-2007, 05:55 PM
OMG! LOL!:eek:

randolphus maximus
10-04-2007, 05:58 PM

Jesus, sometimes I think Tucker could give Ron Paul a blowjob on the air and you people would want to crucify him for not swallowing.

lol

Ron Paul Fan
10-04-2007, 05:59 PM

Gross. But the point is that people have been complaining and complaining and complaining that Ron Paul doesn't get any play in the media. Now he's getting some attention and people are complaining and complaining and complaining that Ron Paul isn't getting fair treatment. People are going to keep saying he has no chance until he gets his national poll numbers up because that's what the media pays attention to. All of the publicity should help in that regard. Keep donating and keep fighting for the message. Unite in the name of liberty!!!!

LibertyEagle
10-04-2007, 06:02 PM
Anyone get a YouTube? :)

dmitchell
10-04-2007, 06:06 PM
It was fine. I actually think Tucker sort of resents people jumping on the Ron Paul bandwagon. Sort like the diehard fans of some unknown band getting pissed off when the band goes mainstream, or something like that. Up to now Tucker has been part of the "enlightened few" who support Ron Paul and libertarian ideas, and he doesn't like having to share Ron Paul with ordinary, ideologically impure folks.

JosephTheLibertarian
10-04-2007, 06:11 PM
It was fine. I actually think Tucker sort of resents people jumping on the Ron Paul bandwagon. Sort like the diehard fans of some unknown band getting pissed off when the band goes mainstream, or something like that. Up to now Tucker has been part of the "enlightened few" who support Ron Paul and libertarian ideas, and he doesn't like having to share Ron Paul with ordinary, ideologically impure folks.

that's the way it has to be if he wants to win. There's not enough libertarians to take the nomination. We need all the votes we can get :D

LibertyEagle
10-04-2007, 06:13 PM
Didn't anyone get this on Youtube? Please?

constituent
10-04-2007, 06:14 PM
any press is good press.

Spirit of '76
10-04-2007, 06:17 PM
Didn't anyone get this on Youtube? Please?

I'm sure it'll be up before too long. :)

SewrRatt
10-04-2007, 06:29 PM
I'm sure it'll be up before too long. :)

No it won't, Youtube doesn't allow sexually explicit pundit-on-politician oral sex videos.

Spirit of '76
10-04-2007, 06:46 PM
I knew that was coming. No pun intended.

hard@work
10-04-2007, 06:48 PM

Well... I mean... yeah he better or else.

paulitics
10-04-2007, 06:49 PM
Tucker has been more pro Paul than anyone else on TV period. He's on our side.

jd603
10-04-2007, 08:24 PM
These guys get instructions from management, they don't follow instructions, they may need a new job. Especially Tucker who doesn't carry much weight compared to others.

I'm seeing a recent shift from Tucker saying he supports Ron Paul to saying he "used to support him in 1988". etc.

I'm confused, possibly some corporate management interference, that would be no surprise as theres been nothing but since Ron Paul began, some of it completely obvious, some of it not. The more they try to silence him , the more I notice it, the more I'm pulling for him and anyone with his ideas.

..and I'm not alone. ;)

Richandler
10-04-2007, 08:33 PM
The producers of these shows don't want Paul. We have to fight against that. That is the biggest issue. Tucker knows that Paul doesn't have much chance because MSNBC gave him almost zero coverage in his 5 million dollar announcement. A candidate can't win unless they garner celebrity. If we can't some how pull this off. I really hope grassroots against Giuliani and Clinton come on strong for 3rd parties.