PDA

View Full Version : YAL Has Big Plans for 2010, Needs Your Help!!

dannno
01-04-2010, 07:29 PM
DONATE HERE (https://www.yaliberty.org/contribute/kickoff_2010)

The War on Washington
In 2010, YAL declares war on Washington and mobilizes thousands of youth activists to win on principle.

Starting today, Young Americans for Liberty launches a capital campaign to raise $60,000 by the end of January to identify, train, and mobilize top activists from across the country in local, state, and federal campaigns.

Your direct support will determine whether or not YAL's plans move forward in 2010.

Right now, I am drafting the YAL budget to kickoff this campaign season. My staff and I created ambitious plans to mobilize thousands of youth activists this election, and its success is directly related to reaching this fundraising goal.

Unlike ever before, there is a realistic opportunity to change the political landscape in 2010. The next generation will declare war on Washington and help elect true limited-government, constitutional candidates to office.

For example, in Kentucky's U.S. Senate race, Congressman Ron Paul's son, Rand Paul, leads his primary opponent 44% - 25%. YAL plans to activate and train young people in Kentucky within the next couple months -- I will provide you more details on this proposal over the next few weeks.

This effort will put boots on the ground in Kentucky and secure votes for the Constitution. It is also an ambitious undertaking that will be costly, but the potential return on your investment is immeasurable.

If there is ever a time to change Washington, DC, it is now!

Please consider making a substantial one time contribution today or ensure YAL's long-term stability by giving a monthly contribution that securely and automatically withdraws from your account.

Make no mistake, the Republican Establishment and Obama's community organizers will target our efforts and combat your support. As you know, they control a well-oiled political machine and will mobilize their supporters.

This is why it is so critical to give now. If you and I are to elect constitutional candidates in 2010, please do your part and invest in this vital effort.

I am very committed to winning in 2010, but success will only occur if you join with me and support YAL.

The political winds are blowing our way, and you can help YAL capitalize on this historic opportunity.

Thank you in advance for investing in the next generation of leaders.

For liberty,

Jeff Frazee
Executive Director, YAL

P.S. -- Even the mainstream media has noticed of our growing potential in 2010. The LA Times reports, "Ron Paul's ideas not only are gaining a wider audience but also are helping to shape a potentially historic battle over economic policy."

This is our shot to elect more Ron Paul-type candidates to office. Please make a secure online contribution today to Young Americans for Liberty. The youth movement for liberty is ready to mobilize.

If you prefer to donate by mail, you can make your check payable to Young Americans for Liberty:

P.O. Box 2751
Arlington, VA 22202

Corporate contributions are also accepted and welcomed.

DONATE HERE (https://www.yaliberty.org/contribute/kickoff_2010)