PDA

View Full Version : Europe is Headed for 1,000 Years of Darkness-Washington Times

bobbyw24
01-04-2010, 10:30 AM
Europe's looming demise

Pamela Geller

"The Europe as you know it from visiting, from your parents or friends is on the verge of collapsing," Geert Wilders said in a speech in the United States last year.

The leader of the Netherlands' populist Party for Freedom added: "We are now witnessing profound changes that will forever alter Europe's destiny and might send the Continent in what Ronald Reagan called 'a thousand years of darkness.' " And not just Europe, but America as well.

Been to Europe lately? Thought it was bad? You ain't seen nothing yet. The passage of the Lisbon Treaty, hailed by President Obama, nailed the coffin shut on national sovereignty in Europe. The people of Europe fought it, but were overwhelmed by their political elites and the lack of American leadership in this age of our rather Marxist, collectivist U.S. president.

Come Jan. 1, 2010, a disastrous and suicidal pact called the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership (Europe/Mediterranean) goes into effect with little fanfare or examination. It boggles the mind that such a consequential and seismic cultural shift could be mandated and put into play without so much as a murmur from the mainstream media.

Why should Americans care about this? Americans have to care because this global gobbledygook is coming to our shores, thanks to our globalist president.

The European human rights group called Stop the Islamization of Europe (SIOE) has been working tirelessly to expose the mass Muslim immigration plan of the Euro-Med Partnership.

A statement on the SIOE Web site criticizes the secrecy of the process: "It was shocking to hear about the plans and at the same time knowing that Danish politicians and a [cowardly] Danish press - who is otherwise proud to be critical - has told nothing to the Danish people about this project which begins in January.

This also showed clearly at the conference. Only very few politicians showed up and no media. Those politicians who showed up had obviously never heard about the Euro-Mediterranean project.

The goal of the Euro-Mediterranean cooperation is to create a new Greater European Union encompassing both Europe and North Africa, with the Mediterranean Sea becoming a domestic Eurabian sea. The goal is to establish a "comprehensive political partnership," including a "free trade area and economic integration"; "considerably more money for the partners" (that is, more European money flowing into North Africa); and "cultural partnership" - that is, importation of Islamic culture into post-Christian Europe.

According to the SIOE, in the Euro-Med plan "Europe is to be islamized. Democracy, Christianity, European culture and Europeans are to be driven out of Europe. Fifty million North Africans from Muslim countries are to be imported into the EU."

Skeptical? It's already happening. The British newspaper the Daily Express reported in October 2008 on "a controversial taxpayer-funded 'job centre' " that opened in Mali at that time as "just the first step towards promoting 'free movement of people in Africa and the EU.' Brussels economists claim Britain and other EU states will 'need' 56 million immigrant workers between them by 2050 to make up for the 'demographic decline' due to falling birthrates and rising death rates across Europe."
______
Pamela Geller is the editor and publisher of the Atlas Shrugs Web site. She is the author (with Robert Spencer) of the forthcoming book "The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration's War on America" (Simon and Schuster, July 2010).

continue

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/dec/30/europes-looming-demise/?feat=article_top10_read

American Nationalist
01-04-2010, 12:06 PM
They don't "need" 56 million Africans to make up for falling birthrates.They "need" 56 million Africans to distort the labor poor and increase it thus lowering wages.

Cowlesy
01-04-2010, 12:12 PM
wow............................................... ..............................I don't even know where to start on that one.

Cowlesy
01-05-2010, 01:31 PM
//

bobbyw24
01-05-2010, 01:32 PM
I was surprised the Wash Times published this.

And I love the Muslim dating site advert on this thread

torchbearer
01-05-2010, 01:58 PM
Europe has been Islamized before, nothing new here, except that the Europeans are just going to make the Muslims there more radical by passing laws banning minarets, headscarves, and other things.

what would the muslims think if someone went to saudi arabia and disrespected their culture? like a woman walking around in a 2-piece thong bikini down a market street?
i'm sure they'd be outraged, and would expect her to follow the traditions of the land.
they would surely be insulted if these immigrants to arabia demanded that the immigrants traditions be allowed.

Dunedain
01-05-2010, 03:21 PM
Africa joining with the EU? Get ready for a continental scale of white ethnic cleansing (Zimbawe), white flight (Detroit) or a racial war in Europe (the Hun invasion of Europe and their subsequent defeat).

Any way you look at it human globalism is a bad thing. It isn't working for the U.S. and it isn't going to work on a global scale. Those that support this ideology on a global scale are supporting other peopls (or their own) genocide.

Lord Xar
01-05-2010, 03:42 PM
How outrageous would it be to tell a a Muslim woman to take off her headdress and to allow a Nun wear one. If Mary mother of Jesus was on this earth, would she be obligated to take off her headscarf in Europe?

I am fairly certain its only for those head-scarfs covering the whole face - where only the eyes show. I don't think that is unreasonable in the least.

Dunedain
01-05-2010, 03:45 PM
It's North Africa, which is considered white.

West African's are riding the waves to the Canary Island so they can get access to the EU through Spain. I'm sure they are going to be able to make it to North Africa also.

Flash
01-05-2010, 03:48 PM
When you have low birthrates and need people then obviously you'll need immigrants. Its better than stupid European nations bankrupting themselves.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2872/is_2_26/ai_62140836/

Dunedain
01-05-2010, 03:54 PM
When you have low birthrates and need people then obviously you'll need immigrants. Its better than stupid European nations bankrupting themselves.

Supporting the continent of Africa would also bankrupt Europe. Bankruptcy, however, is short term. Genocide (and usually) immigration are forever. A country can recover from economic disaster. Look at Weimar Germany. But how are you going to "recover" from having 56 million Africans dropped into your cities?

Europe has hundreds of millions of indigenous peoples living there already (white people). I don't think they all need to have more than 2 children each and breed like rabbits (like most 3rd world nations).

tpreitzel
01-05-2010, 04:02 PM
Europe has been Islamized before, nothing new here, except that the Europeans are just going to make the Muslims there more radical by passing laws banning minarets, headscarves, and other things. Oh, boy. I'm beginning to think that one of the smartest moves that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad could make involves inviting non-Muslims into Iran for a visit to witness a modern culture of Muslims.

torchbearer
01-05-2010, 04:28 PM
It's funny how people only assume Saudi Arabia is the only Muslim country. If you got to Syria or Lebanon where the population of Christians are in the millions, you'll see there are no restrictions on freedom of religion and there are no state religions in the country. And yes they do wear bikinis on the beach in both countries. Muslims in these two countries are more westernized than Muslims in Europe, it's because Europe is driving the Muslims to radicalization and they aren't integrating like they are in the United States.

How outrageous would it be to tell a a Muslim woman to take off her headdress and to allow a Nun wear one. If Mary mother of Jesus was on this earth, would she be obligated to take off her headscarf in Europe?

why don't you answer the question.
you didn't tell me anything i don't already know. i used arabia as an example.
now that we got that out of the way- answer the question-
would they be pissed if an american woman went to arabia and demand that her traditions be allowed?

lester1/2jr
01-05-2010, 04:30 PM
ironic considering the times itself is on the verge of extinction. they just laid of like 30 people I think ?

paulim
01-05-2010, 04:31 PM
Supporting the continent of Africa would also bankrupt Europe. Bankruptcy, however, is short term. Genocide (and usually) immigration are forever. A country can recover from economic disaster. Look at Weimar Germany. But how are you going to "recover" from having 56 million Africans dropped into your cities?

Europe has hundreds of millions of indigenous peoples living there already (white people). I don't think they all need to have more than 2 children each and breed like rabbits (like most 3rd world nations).

QFT.

Poor people who buy into the false choices.

constituent
01-05-2010, 04:32 PM
I am fairly certain its only for those head-scarfs covering the whole face - where only the eyes show. I don't think that is unreasonable in the least.

You don't believe government mandated dress codes that limit the free exercise of one's religious beliefs to be unreasonable?

Wow.

Dunedain
01-05-2010, 04:33 PM
ironic considering the times itself is on the verge of extinction. they just laid of like 30 people I think ?

What's black and white and all over.....newspapers!

They seem to be better at making propaganda pieces than profit.

constituent
01-05-2010, 04:33 PM
It's North Africa, which is considered white.

Should it matter?

West African's are riding the waves to the Canary Island so they can get access to the EU through Spain. I'm sure they are going to be able to make it to North Africa also.

...guess so

Brooklyn Red Leg
01-05-2010, 04:41 PM
with the Mediterranean Sea becoming a domestic Eurabian sea

Can't help but think that somehow they're doing what Emperor Justinian failed to do in the 6th Century: make the Med a 'Roman Lake' again.

Dunedain
01-05-2010, 04:48 PM
Should it matter?

...guess so

You are right, it does matter where your immigration comes from. North Africa is generally more prosperous than all other areas of the continent, and I would not call north Africa "white" but I will not hotly contest that point.

South of the Sahara is a civilization that you would not want to live in in your worst nightmares. You would also be very foolish to import massive numbers from these countries, especially the ones that are most desperate to leave. In parts of Frances they have recreated their native land, their own destitute anti-civilization, and all the savagry that goes along with that. It's not that they are inherently bad or evil or anything, but they are mostly illiterate and are not able to contribute to a modern society (having never ever invented one of their own). In some African countries a third of their people have AIDS. That's just not something you would want to import if you didn't hate your own country.

torchbearer
01-05-2010, 05:09 PM
We hold a higher standard than monarch theocracies, and I expect better from Europe. Guess we can't rely on anyone else except for our own fifty states.

i agree. europe is not the USA. those countries are way older than ours- they have different views when it comes to culture.
we are a melting pot here- but europe is mostly caucus.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucus

You shouldn't expect them to accept foreign cultures just like you couldn't expect the old cultures of arabia to tolerate our culture in their countries.

literatim
01-05-2010, 05:22 PM

Fallacy. You are replacing an intelligent middle class society with lower intelligent, untrained, poor immigrants. If you don't see the problem there, I can't help you.

You need to stimulate population growth and companies will adjust to lower birthrates if they don't have the cheap labor to replace them with.

Flash
01-05-2010, 06:12 PM
Fallacy.

Reality.

You are replacing an intelligent middle class society with lower intelligent, untrained, poor immigrants.

Statistics, please? Can you provide evidence that muslims cause a higher crime rate than average white Europeans, ie natives? Howcome crime rate in France has decreased since 2004? What data do you have to back up the fact that they are of lower intelligence as a group, just curious? If you know about American history, immigrants from Ireland were considered of 'lower intelligence' at first.

If you don't see the problem there, I can't help you.

Mmm, I don't see a problem. And yes, you can't help me.

You need to stimulate population growth

By magically waving a wand? Or by handing out money to families willing to have kids (like Russia does)? Explain.

and companies will adjust to lower birthrates if they don't have the cheap labor to replace them with.

And be less competitive against foreign companies. I see, so you want to bankrupt those nations.

Dunedain
01-05-2010, 06:49 PM
Statistics, please? Can you provide evidence that muslims cause a higher crime rate than average white Europeans, ie natives? Howcome crime rate in France has decreased since 2004? What data do you have to back up the fact that they are of lower intelligence as a group, just curious? If you know about American history, immigrants from Ireland were considered of 'lower intelligence' at first.

Just look at the crime rates of the countries they come from. Africa is the most criminal place on the planet. Everyone knows that.

You also asked for stats on IQ. All the low IQ countries are in Africa also. Not the kind of place you want boatloads of immigrants from (unless you hate Europeans).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations

InterestedParticipant
01-05-2010, 06:54 PM
Africa joining with the EU? Get ready for a continental scale of white ethnic cleansing (Zimbawe), white flight (Detroit) or a racial war in Europe (the Hun invasion of Europe and their subsequent defeat).

Any way you look at it human globalism is a bad thing. It isn't working for the U.S. and it isn't going to work on a global scale. Those that support this ideology on a global scale are supporting other peopls (or their own) genocide.
Destabilization, genocide and chaos is the goal.... and it is on its way to America shortly after Europe gets it.

And then things are going to really suck when they finally reveal the Chinese as the new Global Policeman.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
01-05-2010, 07:03 PM
I was reading an article in the Economist that said one of America's advantages is that the society is very willing to accept foreigners. Most Americans believe that anyone can become an American. And many people come to America to become Americans. Though other countries are much more seclusive. The example they used was Japan. You cant immigrate to Japan and expect the population there to accept you as Japanese.

This may be the problem with Europe. Many of the people in various countries there seem to have the attitude that you are either a Frenchman or you are not. You cant simply become one. This could create greater division among immigrants.

This is further support of my hypothesis that China will never overtake America as the world's hegemon. (Dont bother learning Mandarin, with computers increasingly becoming essential to communication, I dont see how a language that still doesnt even have a standardized keyboard will ever become a universally accepted language)

InterestedParticipant
01-05-2010, 07:09 PM
I was reading an article in the Economist that said one of America's advantages is that the society is very willing to accept foreigners. Most Americans believe that anyone can become an American. And many people come to America to become Americans. Though other countries are much more seclusive. The example they used was Japan. You cant immigrate to Japan and expect the population there to accept you as Japanese.

This may be the problem with Europe. Many of the people in various countries there seem to have the attitude that you are either a Frenchman or you are not. You cant simply become one. This could create greater division among immigrants.
If they continue to flush the American economy, then bring in huge numbers of immigrants, and then bombard the media with propaganda, they'll be able to stir up all sort of division, strife and chaos in America as well. The Economist is blowing smoke up Americans behinds so that no alarm bells are unnecessarily raised within the public.

torchbearer
01-05-2010, 07:10 PM

This is further support of my hypothesis that China will never overtake America as the world's hegemon. (Dont bother learning Mandarin, with computers increasingly becoming essential to communication, I dont see how a language that still doesnt even have a standardized keyboard will ever become a universally accepted language)

that is basically the same point i was making.

BlackTerrel
01-05-2010, 07:13 PM
what would the muslims think if someone went to saudi arabia and disrespected their culture? like a woman walking around in a 2-piece thong bikini down a market street?
i'm sure they'd be outraged, and would expect her to follow the traditions of the land.
they would surely be insulted if these immigrants to arabia demanded that the immigrants traditions be allowed.

I'm not sure how that's relevant. Saudi Arabia sucks. They clearly discriminate against Christians. I have buddies stationed over there and they were told not to bring Bibles or Crucifixes as those are contraband over there. And it's not just against Christians - it is a country ruled by a monarchy where freedoms are severly restricted.

So what? Does that mean Europe should go down the same path? Restrict freedoms? Discriminate against particular religious groups?

Not that this is anything new for Europe of course. There's a reason a few hundred years ago a bunch of people risked their lives and sailed thousands of miles in rickety boats so that they could practice their religion freely.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
01-05-2010, 07:14 PM
If they continue to flush the American economy, then bring in huge numbers of immigrants, and then bombard the media with propaganda, they'll be able to stir up all sort of division, strife and chaos in America as well. The Economist is blowing smoke up Americans behinds so that no alarm bells are unnecessarily raised within the public.

Yes, one of the problems they pointed out was immigrants, especially from Mexico, not cutting ties with their home country.

InterestedParticipant
01-05-2010, 07:17 PM
How in the hell do you explain the enormous shift of economy to China, Al Gore's illegal transfer of nuclear secrets to the Chinese military (and their overall military power increase), and China's takeover of the African continent?

Dunedain
01-05-2010, 07:20 PM

I missed the part about why Japan is such a successful country even though they are very restrictive of foreigners.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
01-05-2010, 07:22 PM
How in the hell do you explain the enormous shift of economy to China, Al Gore's illegal transfer of nuclear secrets to the Chinese military (and their overall military power increase), and China's takeover of the African continent?

Those are factors among many.

torchbearer
01-05-2010, 07:28 PM
I'm not sure how that's relevant. Saudi Arabia sucks. They clearly discriminate against Christians. I have buddies stationed over there and they were told not to bring Bibles or Crucifixes as those are contraband over there. And it's not just against Christians - it is a country ruled by a monarchy where freedoms are severly restricted.

So what? Does that mean Europe should go down the same path? Restrict freedoms? Discriminate against particular religious groups?

Not that this is anything new for Europe of course. There's a reason a few hundred years ago a bunch of people risked their lives and sailed thousands of miles in rickety boats so that they could practice their religion freely.

the question isn't should europe go down that path- but why do they.
mitt hit on some of the reasons. i posted a few reasons in an earlier post.
you can't force europe to change. you have to accept it for what it is.

that is the point.

everyone knows that when you go to a muslim country, you follow the local traditions. some goes for any other nation.
our culture is one of many peoples coming together- for us it is different than the rest of the world.

BlackTerrel
01-06-2010, 01:56 AM
the question isn't should europe go down that path- but why do they.
mitt hit on some of the reasons. i posted a few reasons in an earlier post.
you can't force europe to change. you have to accept it for what it is.

that is the point.

everyone knows that when you go to a muslim country, you follow the local traditions. some goes for any other nation.
our culture is one of many peoples coming together- for us it is different than the rest of the world.

Switzerland is restricting religious freedoms. For people who love freedom - as the people on this board do - we should condemn restrictions of freedom. Now it's not our place to get involved. But I can call out stupidity when I see it.

I also think it's stupid that Saudi Arabia restricts religious freedom.

And I do indeed see some dark times ahead for Europe. They are becoming very xenophobic towards their Muslim inhabitants, and I predict some bad things are going to happen between these two cultures. I hope I am wrong.

American Nationalist
01-06-2010, 02:07 AM
i agree. europe is not the USA. those countries are way older than ours- they have different views when it comes to culture.
we are a melting pot here- but europe is mostly caucus.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucus

You shouldn't expect them to accept foreign cultures just like you couldn't expect the old cultures of arabia to tolerate our culture in their countries.

America is a melting pot of European Cultures(ie. Scotch-Irish, Irish, English, Italian, German). It isn't a melting pot of all cultures.

torchbearer
01-06-2010, 08:36 AM
America is a melting pot of European Cultures(ie. Scotch-Irish, Irish, English, Italian, German). It isn't a melting pot of all cultures.

take louisiana- we have creoles (african/spanish/french mix), africans, cajuns(acadians), french(from france), anglos, germans, italians, huge vietnamese population, mexicans, puerto ricans, japanese, chinese, Belgians by the groves, russians, lots of arabians from the various countries there- they run 90% of the gas stations here- and much more.

I know the KKK and affiliates hate to think about non-whites as people, but they do count when I talk about melting pot.

Dunedain
01-06-2010, 12:16 PM
take louisiana- we have creoles (african/spanish/french mix), africans, cajuns(acadians), french(from france), anglos, germans, italians, huge vietnamese population, mexicans, puerto ricans, japanese, chinese, Belgians by the groves, russians, lots of arabians from the various countries there- they run 90% of the gas stations here- and much more.

I know the KKK and affiliates hate to think about non-whites as people, but they do count when I talk about melting pot.

torch, the whole world watched the Katriana incident and saw the melting pot at work. This is just more proof that the OPs article is right on the money.

If I were Japanese I'd politely listen to you tell of the wonders of diversity and then die laughing when you left the room. But you can trust me to be more straight with you about this and not beat around the bush. There are pockets of different peoples in America (there are even in Japan were diversity is approaching zero) but to say we're a melting pot just isn't the case. The vast majority of people are of a single race in this country and have remained that way for centuries.

I've yet to here why dropping 56 million Africans into Europe won't trigger the 1,000 years of darkness.

InterestedParticipant
01-06-2010, 02:46 PM
torch, the whole world watched the Katriana incident and saw the melting pot at work. This is just more proof that the OPs article is right on the money.
Wait a second. I was in post-Katrina gulf, and the news reports about violence and ethnic strife were bogus.... totally manufactured. People worked together constructively and cooperatively. But it is not in their interest to tell you this, for they must keep you afraid of the chaos that will come when the "children" are not supervised by "men."

What crap. The founders dispelled any myths that the public is incapable of self rule., but they keep ramming it down our throat so much people actually believe the BS.

Goldhunter27
01-06-2010, 03:04 PM
Michael Scheuer talked about this in his book Imperial Hubris.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
01-06-2010, 03:07 PM
Michael Scheuer talked about this in his book Imperial Hubris.

I never did make it past the first few chapters, where he droned on endlessly referencing obscure people places and events in the middle east that no normal person is familiar with.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-06-2010, 03:29 PM
Europe's looming demise

Pamela Geller

"The Europe as you know it from visiting, from your parents or friends is on the verge of collapsing," Geert Wilders said in a speech in the United States last year.

The leader of the Netherlands' populist Party for Freedom added: "We are now witnessing profound changes that will forever alter Europe's destiny and might send the Continent in what Ronald Reagan called 'a thousand years of darkness.' " And not just Europe, but America as well.

Been to Europe lately? Thought it was bad? You ain't seen nothing yet. The passage of the Lisbon Treaty, hailed by President Obama, nailed the coffin shut on national sovereignty in Europe. The people of Europe fought it, but were overwhelmed by their political elites and the lack of American leadership in this age of our rather Marxist, collectivist U.S. president.

Come Jan. 1, 2010, a disastrous and suicidal pact called the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership (Europe/Mediterranean) goes into effect with little fanfare or examination. It boggles the mind that such a consequential and seismic cultural shift could be mandated and put into play without so much as a murmur from the mainstream media.

Why should Americans care about this? Americans have to care because this global gobbledygook is coming to our shores, thanks to our globalist president.

The European human rights group called Stop the Islamization of Europe (SIOE) has been working tirelessly to expose the mass Muslim immigration plan of the Euro-Med Partnership.

A statement on the SIOE Web site criticizes the secrecy of the process: "It was shocking to hear about the plans and at the same time knowing that Danish politicians and a [cowardly] Danish press - who is otherwise proud to be critical - has told nothing to the Danish people about this project which begins in January.

This also showed clearly at the conference. Only very few politicians showed up and no media. Those politicians who showed up had obviously never heard about the Euro-Mediterranean project.

The goal of the Euro-Mediterranean cooperation is to create a new Greater European Union encompassing both Europe and North Africa, with the Mediterranean Sea becoming a domestic Eurabian sea. The goal is to establish a "comprehensive political partnership," including a "free trade area and economic integration"; "considerably more money for the partners" (that is, more European money flowing into North Africa); and "cultural partnership" - that is, importation of Islamic culture into post-Christian Europe.

According to the SIOE, in the Euro-Med plan "Europe is to be islamized. Democracy, Christianity, European culture and Europeans are to be driven out of Europe. Fifty million North Africans from Muslim countries are to be imported into the EU."

Skeptical? It's already happening. The British newspaper the Daily Express reported in October 2008 on "a controversial taxpayer-funded 'job centre' " that opened in Mali at that time as "just the first step towards promoting 'free movement of people in Africa and the EU.' Brussels economists claim Britain and other EU states will 'need' 56 million immigrant workers between them by 2050 to make up for the 'demographic decline' due to falling birthrates and rising death rates across Europe."
______
Pamela Geller is the editor and publisher of the Atlas Shrugs Web site. She is the author (with Robert Spencer) of the forthcoming book "The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration's War on America" (Simon and Schuster, July 2010).

continue

http://washingtontimes.com/news/2009/dec/30/europes-looming-demise/?feat=article_top10_read

Look at it this way, while the best a modern nation can be is a social contract between that master class ruling over it and the subserviant people serving it, a tyranny in contrast erodes to three distinct classes -- these being the master, the slave and the social outcaste. The social outcaste, the untouchable, is recognize by his or her being rejected jointly by both the master and slave classes. It is this latter social phenomenon that created those nasty long standing dyasties or what our Lord and Savior referred to as "a thousand years of outer darkness."
Of course, fathering, as opposed to mothering, is a warning job. As fathers today warn their children for the sake of their future happiness, likewise, the intentions of our heavenly Father is not to cause us to suffer but to choose the best path for happiness sake.

torchbearer
01-06-2010, 03:31 PM

If I were Japanese I'd politely listen to you tell of the wonders of diversity and then die laughing when you left the room. But you can trust me to be more straight with you about this and not beat around the bush. There are pockets of different peoples in America (there are even in Japan were diversity is approaching zero) but to say we're a melting pot just isn't the case. The vast majority of people are of a single race in this country and have remained that way for centuries.

I've yet to here why dropping 56 million Africans into Europe won't trigger the 1,000 years of darkness.

i think this post illustrates your agenda here nicely.
xenophobe.

hugolp
01-06-2010, 03:34 PM
If I were Japanese I'd politely listen to you tell of the wonders of diversity and then die laughing when you left the room.

Japan has a big racism problem. And it is costing them a lot. Their population is getting endogamic and they are becoming a bit of a dead culture. They are having problems because nobody wants to become an enginer, etc... I read an article about it time ago.

painter4Ron Paul
01-06-2010, 03:34 PM
This sounds like more gloom and doom...i spent 2 months in Europe in October and November. It was fantastic! Loved Germany and Poland! Also was in Italy, France, Turkey and the UK. I think Europe has vastly improved over the past ten years.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-06-2010, 03:55 PM

Formalizing a whole group of people as the "R" word is just as silly as formalizing a whole group as "N"'s. In other words, the protagonist in any story is only as sophisticated as the antagonist in opposition. If the antagonist is one toothed, backwards, uneducated and so on, then what is the significance of the protagonist contronting him or her? If it is the worthless people who get us down, then we are worse than worthless!
We've come a long way in learning that darkness is not evil and that white is not good. As the Founding Fathers in the United States were revolting against tyranny declaring that all people are created equal, the tyranny in Africa during that time continued subsisting peacefully together with its three classes of people, the master, the slave, and the untouchable.
Isn't it amazing how they taught us how to revolt while they were also the ones who so horribly victimized us? Doesn't this amount to getting our cake and eating it too?
We have absolutely nothing to do with all these dumb people that our schools taught us about and we shouldn't take any responsibility for their dead acts either. Like I've said in here before, a white man living today should pity that African Americans once allowed themselves to degrade into the condition of being slaves just as a black man living today should pity that Anglo Americans once allowed themselves to degrade into the condition of being slave owners. In other words, the ultimate point is solely about the people and their long battle in getting control over the tyranny persecuting them! Nothing else!
If I were you and you me, I'd be you and you me.

hugolp
01-06-2010, 05:30 PM
This sounds like more gloom and doom...i spent 2 months in Europe in October and November. It was fantastic! Loved Germany and Poland! Also was in Italy, France, Turkey and the UK. I think Europe has vastly improved over the past ten years.

There is no way we have improved. You should come here (Spain) and see how the economy is collapsing. Also, Greece has been in revolt for months.

I wish, as a european, I could be as optimist as you are. The EU is going to be under heavy distress in the near future. Well see how it comes out of this. I doubt Germany, or other big economies would be in real problem alone, they would suffer a big crisis, but they would get through. But the EU is a different matter. There is a lot of "fun" coming this way.

lester1/2jr
01-06-2010, 05:40 PM
everyone hates the neocons here so they've gone to europe and mixed in their anti arab israel based stuff with the anti arab, anti immigration thing that's going on there. Apparently they've had some success.

I remeber reading an article in the nation from 1988 where le pen was talking about france was going to be a muslim country in 20 years.

sofia
01-06-2010, 06:37 PM
low white birth rates plus racial mixing spells the end of the European race in a few decades.

The "chosen people" will have eliminated their rival and then rule the world.....as forecsat in the Protocols of Zion

Dianne
01-06-2010, 07:14 PM
Don't worry, you don't mind taking them in, do you? We take everyone else in and give free everything... What will it hurt if we take in a few more millions welfare recipients. You don't mind paying for them, do you?

InterestedParticipant
01-06-2010, 08:37 PM
"If we don't change, our species will not survive... Frankly, we may get to the point where the only way of saving the world will be for industrial civilization to collapse."

- Maurice Strong, National Review magazine, September 1, 1997

"Isn't the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn't it our responsibility to bring that about?"

- Maurice Strong, founder of the UN Environment Programme
Opening speech, Rio Earth Summit. 1992

BlackTerrel
01-06-2010, 08:40 PM

Here's the thing: The US is a melting pot. 33% of this country is not white and that number is growing. Clearly you see this as a problem. Could you articulate your solution?

BlackTerrel
01-06-2010, 08:43 PM
low white birth rates plus racial mixing spells the end of the European race in a few decades.

The "chosen people" will have eliminated their rival and then rule the world.....as forecsat in the Protocols of Zion

Gotta love it. You join a day after "Max" left and you have the same exact theory about Jews wiping out white people because only white people are smart enough to figure out the evil Jews plan. Except clearly white people aren't that smart because they haven't figured it out yet :D

Do you really think your views are similar to that of Ron Paul or do you just post here for the fun of it?

Dunedain
01-06-2010, 09:15 PM
Japan has a big racism problem.

Now the Japanese are racists, too. Uh, ok.

Danke
01-06-2010, 09:23 PM

Well, I have lived there, and yes, the many (most?) Japanese are very racists.

Dunedain
01-06-2010, 09:24 PM
i think this post illustrates your agenda here nicely.
xenophobe.

I am extremely proud to have reduced your argument to simple name calling. And even a name that the MSM loves to use. Even better. Although you are very reasonable nobody can argue successfully from a falsehood (i.e. War is peace or diversity is a strength). Emotional outbursts, flushed faces, and reflexive childhood naming calling are ultimately what people are driven to.

revolutionisnow
01-06-2010, 09:38 PM
Here's the thing: The US is a melting pot. 33% of this country is not white and that number is growing. Clearly you see this as a problem. Could you articulate your solution?

The idea of the US as a melting pot was popularized by Israel Zangwill, a strong supporter of zionism, and then later the Territorialist movement, which was the idea that if jews couldn't have Palestine they should be able to have their own territory wherever possible. Why should every other people be allowed their own homeland, except for Europeans? Why are there 2 sets of rules? Why do we try to protect every other living creature to ensure they don't go extinct, but if one race of people go extinct, oh well that's life right? And its not only whites, but also look at what happened to the Native Americans, Tibetans, and the Assyrians to name a few others. I doubt Mexico, Japan, or Africa would just accept tens of millions of whites immigrating to their countries. Does that mean that they "hate white people"? Of course not. The solution is to curve the immigration numbers allowed into the country. If you look at what is happening in Europe right now you can forsee what is unfortunately likely to happen in the US if they are not.

Dunedain
01-06-2010, 09:48 PM
Why should every other people be allowed their own homeland, except for Europeans?

Here is a university professor (North Carolina) explaining why Europeans need to be exterminated. There was no criticism of this call for genocide by the mainstream media so I assume they are in support of this.

Notice all the applause he gets for his statements that call for genocide. This was aired on national television. No police investigation; silence on the part of the government.

YouTube - exterminate white people (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN5StQAr7n0&feature=related)

BlackTerrel
01-06-2010, 11:25 PM
The idea of the US as a melting pot was popularized by Israel Zangwill, a strong supporter of zionism, and then later the Territorialist movement, which was the idea that if jews couldn't have Palestine they should be able to have their own territory wherever possible.

I understand that the United States would be a white utopia if not for the Jews but that's not what I asked.

Why should every other people be allowed their own homeland, except for Europeans? Why are there 2 sets of rules? Why do we try to protect every other living creature to ensure they don't go extinct, but if one race of people go extinct, oh well that's life right? And its not only whites, but also look at what happened to the Native Americans, Tibetans, and the Assyrians to name a few others. I doubt Mexico, Japan, or Africa would just accept tens of millions of whites immigrating to their countries. Does that mean that they "hate white people"? Of course not. The solution is to curve the immigration numbers allowed into the country. If you look at what is happening in Europe right now you can forsee what is unfortunately likely to happen in the US if they are not.

Whether you like it or not it is happening. The US is about 2/3 white and shrinking. People date freely of other races. Here in California more than half the couples I see appear to be of mixed race. Clearly this is an issue for you: how would you suggest to stop it?

Would you control birth rates somehow? Pass legislation to not allow whites and non-whites to date/marry/have kids?

Dieseler
01-06-2010, 11:32 PM
Warning! Warning! Warning!
The bait is Set!
The bait is Set!
I repeat... The bait is Set!
Proceed with Caution!

revolutionisnow
01-07-2010, 12:13 AM
I understand that the United States would be a white utopia if not for the Jews but that's not what I asked.

Whether you like it or not it is happening. The US is about 2/3 white and shrinking. People date freely of other races. Here in California more than half the couples I see appear to be of mixed race. Clearly this is an issue for you: how would you suggest to stop it?

Would you control birth rates somehow? Pass legislation to not allow whites and non-whites to date/marry/have kids?

How about you answer my questions first instead of trying to play straw man.

And "Whether you like it or not it is happening."? I guess we could use the same "logic" and say, whether you like it or not, the USA is going to turn into a communist police state.

American Nationalist
01-07-2010, 12:27 AM

Only a total loon could equate someone wanting to crack down on illegal immigration and having a sensible legal immigration policy to banning mixed race relationships

Andrew-Austin
01-07-2010, 12:45 AM
This sounds like more gloom and doom...

You can tell its just a wee bit hysterical by the title "thousand years of darkness".

Sounds like something Gandalf the Grey would forecast.

Anyways among all the topics in this thread I am most fascinated in the drop in birth rates in Europe. I have my little theory, its not well fleshed out but I figure people just know there is not much to look forward to. When there is no hope in a fucked up economy, insane world, ever expanding state, etc etc, they know there is little reason to bring a child in to this world. Some cultures and peoples breed regardless of what the future looks like though.

Yes, a lot of them actually are. Maybe thats news to you, its not news to everyone.

If I were Japanese I'd politely listen to you tell of the wonders of diversity and then die laughing when you left the room. But you can trust me to be more straight with you about this and not beat around the bush. There are pockets of different peoples in America but to say we're a melting pot just isn't the case. The vast majority of people are of a single race in this country and have remained that way for centuries.

Where do you live again?

Europe might be going down the shitter, but it has nothing to do with immigrants. Multiculturalism can and does create conflict, but to speak of an age of darkness or anything of the sort is hysterical.

Torch was right, you really do just come off as a xenophobe.

specsaregood
01-07-2010, 01:03 AM

Torch, I usually agree with you; but I'm a bit disappointed if you think the govt should be able to ban people from wearing headdresses or whatever, wherever. Hopefully I am misunderstanding you.

specsaregood
01-07-2010, 01:11 AM
//

revolutionisnow
01-07-2010, 01:37 AM
I know funny and I have a feeling that is funny.

Before I met my irish-italian wife I never would have imagined that I would end up with a white woman, always preferred women of other races......I personally wouldn't stop it, but encourage it. Lets get some major race mixing going on and end this racial BS once and for all...I'm sure max would disagree but I don't care.

So you believe in encouraging people to assimilate via coercion and propaganda? You do realize this is what was done to the Native Americans don't you- and look what happened to them.

"As European Americans continued to migrate West throughout the 1800s, they came into conflict with the native peoples who lived there. Native Americans were increasingly pushed off their lands and forced onto reservations. At the same time, whites pressured Native Americans to assimilate. Native American children were sent away to boarding schools with the goal of socializing them and teaching them “white ways.”

http://www.calisphere.universityofcalifornia.edu/themed_collections/subtopic2c.html

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/FindingAids/hearst/figures/pahm00001193_22a_k.jpg

Andrew-Austin
01-07-2010, 01:40 AM
So you believe in encouraging people to assimilate via coercion and propaganda? You do realize this is what was done to the Native Americans don't you- and look what happened to them.

"As European Americans continued to migrate West throughout the 1800s, they came into conflict with the native peoples who lived there. Native Americans were increasingly pushed off their lands and forced onto reservations. At the same time, whites pressured Native Americans to assimilate. Native American children were sent away to boarding schools with the goal of socializing them and teaching them “white ways.”

http://www.calisphere.universityofcalifornia.edu/themed_collections/subtopic2c.html

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/FindingAids/hearst/figures/pahm00001193_22a_k.jpg

Where did you read that in his post?

Personally I disagree with him. The idea of there being one race is kind of boring.

specsaregood
01-07-2010, 01:43 AM
So you believe in encouraging people to assimilate via coercion and propaganda?

Nope. Never said I did.

Edit: I'm of the opinion that people should do whatever they want as long as it doesn't directly hurt others.

revolutionisnow
01-07-2010, 01:54 AM
I know funny and I have a feeling that is funny.

Before I met my irish-italian wife I never would have imagined that I would end up with a white woman, always preferred women of other races......I personally wouldn't stop it, but encourage it. Lets get some major race mixing going on and end this racial BS once and for all...I'm sure max would disagree but I don't care.

How do you plan on encouraging it, if not through coercion or propaganda? Financial rewards?

"Genocide has been defined as the deliberate killing of people based on their ethnicity, nationality, race, religion, or (sometimes) politics, as well as other deliberate actions leading to the physical elimination of any of the above categories."

specsaregood
01-07-2010, 02:06 AM
How do you plan on encouraging it, if not through coercion or propaganda? Financial rewards?

"Genocide has been defined as the deliberate killing of people based on their ethnicity, nationality, race, religion, or (sometimes) politics, as well as other deliberate actions leading to the physical elimination of any of the above categories."

Your own propaganda is exposed by where you decided to stop increasing the font in my quote. Is every opinoin propaganda? I would tell people to breed with whomever they chose, regardless of race. If you consider all opinions propaganda, then so be it.

torchbearer
01-07-2010, 08:33 AM
Torch, I usually agree with you; but I'm a bit disappointed if you think the govt should be able to ban people from wearing headdresses or whatever, wherever. Hopefully I am misunderstanding you.

my statement has nothing to do with my belief of what a government should do.
It has everything to do with respecting another countries sovereignty and culture.
I cannot expect to move to china, and then have them change their culture to accommodate me.
I then stated that the USA is one of the few places that actually has a culture of multi-culturalism, but places like Europe, Asia, Africa, and Arabia do not. You can not expect them to be us, and when we go to those places, we should respect their sovereignty to decide how they want to live in their countries. Even if we think its a horrible way to treat people.

BlackTerrel
01-07-2010, 01:24 PM

How about people can have sex with whoever they want to have sex with?

Just looking at California that leads to the majority of people being mixed over time.

Dunedain
01-07-2010, 01:38 PM
Whether you like it or not it is happening. The US is about 2/3 white and shrinking. There are more than .5 billion on the planet already.

It's probably good that this is happening. Thinning the herd, so to speak...the smart and strong will survive, relocate and create the next great society.

Here in California more than half the couples I see appear to be of mixed race. Clearly this is an issue for you: how would you suggest to stop it?

Terrel, I know you live there and all but come on....California is going down the crapper in every sense of the word. Normal people are fleeing the multi-cultural hell-hole your social scientists have created en masse. California has always led the nation. Now they lead the nation down into 3rd world darkness and ignorance. You saw what happened with the science lab at Berkely High.

Let the "SoCal Experiment" remain an example for the rest of the nation. There is no need to stop it. It will simply continue destroying itself for all the world to see.

revolutionisnow
01-07-2010, 04:52 PM
How about people can have sex with whoever they want to have sex with?

Just looking at California that leads to the majority of people being mixed over time.

Of course, I never said anything to the contrary. Hypocrites bombarding them with propaganda is not free will though. Financially rewarding other races for having more children is not free will either. I am advocating sensible immigration policies, like we had pre 1965.

BlackTerrel
01-07-2010, 07:12 PM
Terrel, I know you live there and all but come on....California is going down the crapper in every sense of the word. Normal people are fleeing the multi-cultural hell-hole your social scientists have created en masse. California has always led the nation. Now they lead the nation down into 3rd world darkness and ignorance. You saw what happened with the science lab at Berkely High.

I think you're generalizing. Los Angeles - it's where everyone wants to live. Entertainment mecca, great weather, gorgeous girls.

Palo Alto - that's where just about every tech innovation the US has had in the past twenty years has come from. The computer you use, the Internet we're communicating through. Your search engine, your iPhone, your email - it's all in Palo Alto and these companies are very diverse.

California has it's problems, but any state with 30 million will. I'd rather live here than say... Iowa. But that's just me - to each his own.

BlackTerrel
01-07-2010, 07:23 PM
Of course, I never said anything to the contrary. Hypocrites bombarding them with propaganda is not free will though. Financially rewarding other races for having more children is not free will either. I am advocating sensible immigration policies, like we had pre 1965.

I have no issue with limiting immigration. I think there are sensible arguments on both sides of this issue. It's the "oh now the brown folks are coming" sentiment that I disagree with.

LibForestPaul
01-07-2010, 07:27 PM
isn't all of this to destroy the nation-state in the end.

h1b visas, Foreign Medical Graduates, immigration false flag (statute rulings (IRS tin numbers), free-service (food stamps)), EU... all to end the nation-state. any sense of national identity.

Dunedain
01-07-2010, 10:20 PM
isn't all of this to destroy the nation-state in the end.

h1b visas, Foreign Medical Graduates, immigration false flag (statute rulings (IRS tin numbers), free-service (food stamps)), EU... all to end the nation-state. any sense of national identity.

That's what it all points to. Ruin the country to point where everyone is begging the government to step in. Then we get the next Stalin.