PDA

View Full Version : New Years call to Badnarik

Oyate
01-03-2010, 04:23 PM
Hau Oyasin,

Each year at this time I try to go through my whole contacts list. Give everybody a call or shout out. It takes some time and right now I am on the Bs. And for years now it has been my great pleasure to call Michael Badnarik. It's been a high point of the year.

But now he's sick and we're told not to call. And I'm kind of dreading getting to the Q part of my list because I last talked to Quince a year ago and we decided that if Mike was made Sheriff of Freedom County, we'd be in competition to be his deputies.

It's always tough to have a bro down but when it's Michael Badnarik, that's a pretty trepidacious thing. There's just some folks you get to thinking of as being an icon. At least I do. Or did. The last person on this Earth I expected to take a fall was Mike and man, I know there are many of us bros who would have willingly taken the fall for him if we only could.

But I'll turn this thing to positive. I know you guys are praying for Mike, I am too, let's keep it up and hope for his recovery. But should the worst happen, should we loose him to creator from whence he came, this is what we will do.

We will take the strength and power he put in our hearts and pay it forward. And we will be strengthened. Mike put power in our hearts and that is never going to go away.

Mike, I hope you get a chance to read this, we are praying about as hard as we can for you. On this New Year I want to thank you for the man you have been, we pray now for the man you are and if you make it though, we'll do our best to take care of you as you have for us. Because we love you dude. You are a major dude. And we love you.

LibertyEagle
01-03-2010, 04:32 PM
Well said, Oyate. :)

Captain Bryan
01-03-2010, 06:07 PM
Well, since you're not supposed to call, perhaps you can send a letter, at least?