PDA

View Full Version : NH legislature seeks to nullify federal gun laws!

Matt Collins
01-03-2010, 11:16 AM
For your consumption if you have not seen this yet:

http://www.tenthamendmentcenter.com/2010/01/01/resist-dc-nh-legislators-look-to-nullify-federal-gun-laws/

cbc58
01-03-2010, 11:56 AM
this is a proposed bill - not the nh legislature seeking to nullify federal gun laws.

will be interesting to see how this goes since nh is home to a major firearms mfg and certainly pro gun (some parts).

ItsTime
01-03-2010, 05:23 PM
There has been a few bills for nullification proposed lately.

risk_reward
01-03-2010, 07:13 PM
1.5% of the house as co-sponsors. This one has a little ways to go.

BuddyRey
01-03-2010, 07:46 PM
I hope they can pass it! The fuller NH becomes with liberty activists, it seems the more hurriedly the zealous gun-grabbing bureaucrats scramble to pass all their victim disarmament laws before it's too late.

FSP-Rebel
01-03-2010, 08:25 PM
I hope they can pass it! The fuller NH becomes with liberty activists, it seems the more hurriedly the zealous gun-grabbing bureaucrats scramble to pass all their victim disarmament laws before it's too late.
Our few anti-gun zealots aren't really affecting gun rights here, as it stands we have some of the most lax gun laws in the country. However, with the new liberty activists that move in every week via the FSP, we are seeing more support for better gun measures and other nullification legislation that protect us from Federal government intrusion.

Pericles
01-04-2010, 10:57 AM
I read the text of the bill - w00t! The bill applies to ALL firearms without the exceptions that would keep the National Firearms Act of 1934 like the other states with their state laws (MT and TN) have done.

As soon as this passes and becomes law, I'm on my way to NH to build automatic weapons and machine guns, with maybe a grenade launcher or two:D

I'll fight for freedom.