PDA

View Full Version : Kokesh: Diplomat for Capitalism

ronpaulhawaii
01-03-2010, 01:00 AM
This is from last summer.

YouTube - Adam Kokesh: Diplomat for Capitalism (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLHBgKuJUyk)

:D

Kevin_Kennedy
01-03-2010, 03:49 AM
Excellent video. Is the rest of the event filmed?

ronpaulhawaii
01-03-2010, 09:52 AM
Excellent video. Is the rest of the event filmed?

No, not the entire event. This section was quite relevant though :D

Adam Kokesh
01-03-2010, 10:59 AM
One of the organizers of this tour is a documentary film maker and has TONS of footage from the time I spent in Japan. He cut out just the footage of this question for me because he knew it would be good for YouTube. I've just had it sitting around for months and never got around to cutting it up and posting it until now.

Travlyr
01-03-2010, 11:56 AM
Spot on!

Rancher
01-03-2010, 01:10 PM
Capitalism rocks.

Kevin_Kennedy
01-03-2010, 01:24 PM
No, not the entire event. This section was quite relevant though :D

Absolutely. Good stuff.

raiha
01-03-2010, 05:34 PM
If you guys don't want him for President, can we have him as Prime Minister of NZ? All i need to do is arrange for my daughter to marry him and he will be a kiwi. He runs rings around all our other tired, used up politicians.

ctiger2
01-03-2010, 05:48 PM
Adam's spot on. The United States is Corporate Fascism.

ronpaulhawaii
01-03-2010, 08:21 PM
Plz Rate/Favorite/Comment/Share

Honors for this video (2)
#28 - Top Favorited (Today) - News & Politics
#28 - Top Rated (Today) - News & Politics

Thanks

ColoradoRebel
01-03-2010, 09:02 PM
You hit it dead on, again!

awsharp
01-04-2010, 01:45 AM
BUMP for crossing cultural boundaries with the message of freedom!!!

Imagine how much more potent a speech like this from Congressman Kokesh (R-NM) would be!

cyndezu
01-04-2010, 07:45 AM
So very impressed Adam! Get more of those 'tubes' out :cool:
spreading ;)

Austrian Econ Disciple
01-04-2010, 07:59 AM
One of the organizers of this tour is a documentary film maker and has TONS of footage from the time I spent in Japan. He cut out just the footage of this question for me because he knew it would be good for YouTube. I've just had it sitting around for months and never got around to cutting it up and posting it until now.

Nice work Adam! One thing you forgot to mention is how these Corporations not only steal (Bailout, Federal Reserve, etc.), but how they are even allowed to exist. In order for these Corporations to exist today they lobbied the Government (Starting in the late 19th Century) to create laws that make it considerably more expensive, and in many cases outlawed to even enter the market. Therefore, the Government by necessity creates a legalistic monopoly where the Corporation becomes a vestige of the Government. In effect, they lobby to create market barriers so their bloated, inefficient, wasteful, poorer quality good and service at artificially high prices cannot be competed against. This my friends, is the root of Corporatism, which spawned from Mercantilism. Really, this idea is as old as Monarchy (Really freaking old).

Examples include:

Employer mandates.
Taxation.
Regulatory rules which increase start up costs.
Clayton Act.
Anti-trust laws.
Legal Tender Laws.
Sherman Act.
Violation of Private Property rights. (Limited Liability Corps...the whole foundation which allows them to pollute our air, water, and land and increase costs to enter market due to it)

Etc. etc. no need to even go on.

Keep up the good work Adam! If you need something to read when you are on the road I'd be happy to send you something :p

I recommend to more easily accomodate yourself with the ridiculous fallacies you will encounter once you win -- The Failures of the New Economics - Henry Hazlitt :p

Go get em'!

Adam Kokesh
01-04-2010, 12:36 PM
@AEDisciple,

Great stuff! I'm with you on all that, but didn't have the list off the top of my head or the time! Thanks for the break down. I've got more than enough reading to do here (more than a lifetime's worth already) but if you have something you think would help, please send it.

Travlyr
01-04-2010, 09:14 PM
Adam's spot on. The United States is Corporate Fascism.

Adam gets it!

ronpaulhawaii
01-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Bump for Capitalism

rancher89
01-05-2010, 08:58 PM
eggcellent

Saw this earlier today on fb, home run "outta the park" dude!

(I have an abundent supply of eggs right now...amazing what you can do with eggs.....)

Rancher
01-13-2010, 10:49 AM
Capitalism works just fine... thank you.

ronpaulhawaii
02-01-2010, 05:34 PM
bump :)