PDA

View Full Version : For all you conspiracy nuts.

LibertyWorker
01-02-2010, 03:03 PM
Remember our government conspires all the time. both with us and against us.

They conspired with Osama bin Laden to fight the Russians

They conspired to assassinate the leader of Iran

They conspired with Musharraf of Pakistan to overthrow an elected government.

I could go on and on and on....

If's there's no such thing as conspiracy why are there laws against it?

why when the government talks about conspiracies people believe it?

But when people talk about conspiracies. They must be nuts.

All the people who don't believe in conspiracies maybe you're just victims of doublethink when it comes to what your government says and people say.

since people can see conspiracy in the world all around them. maybe the conspiracy nuts ones who don't believe in conspiracies.

lynnf
01-02-2010, 03:07 PM
Remember our government conspires all the time. both with us and against us.

They conspired with Osama bin Laden to fight the Russians

They conspired to assassinate the leader of Iran

The conspired with Musharraf of Pakistan to overthrow an elected government.

I could go on and on and on....

If's there's no such thing as conspiracy why are there laws against it?

why when the government talks about conspiracies people believe it?

But when people talk about conspiracies. They must be nuts.

All the people who don't believe in conspiracies maybe you're just victims of doublethink when it comes to what your government says and people say.

since people can see conspiracy in the world all around them. maybe the conspiracy nuts ones who don't believe in conspiracies.

right, the term is used to automatically demonize someone even though
a conspiracy obviously occurred.

lynn

FrankRep
01-02-2010, 03:08 PM
Was the Federal Reserve Act a banker Conspiracy?

Ron Paul and G. Edward Griffin think so.

LibertyWorker
01-02-2010, 03:19 PM
right, the term is used to automatically demonize someone even though

lynn

This is very true, I find that most people who call other people conspiracy theorists do so as a knee-jerk reaction. Because to believe anything but the official story most likely shakes them at the very foundation of their belief system.

lynnf
01-02-2010, 03:40 PM
This is very true, I find that most people who call other people conspiracy theorists do so as a knee-jerk reaction. Because to believe anything but the official story most likely shakes them at the very foundation of their belief system.

that's called a defense mechanism: (italics added)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defence_mechanism

In Freudian psychoanalytic theory, defence mechanisms or defense mechanisms (see -ce/-se) are unconscious[1] psychological strategies brought into play by various entities to cope with reality and to maintain self-image. Healthy persons normally use different defences throughout life. An ego defence mechanism becomes pathological only when its persistent use leads to maladaptive behavior such that the physical and/or mental health of the individual is adversely affected. The purpose of the Ego Defence Mechanisms is to protect the mind/self/ego from anxiety, social sanctions or to provide a refuge from a situation with which one cannot currently cope.[2]

catdd
01-02-2010, 06:20 PM
"right, the term is used to automatically demonize someone even though
lynn"

They can try every trick in the book to avoid the heat, but I will go to my grave believing building 7 was blown.

Dunedain
01-02-2010, 06:23 PM
Two peas in a pod don't have to conspire. Bees don't have to conspire to sting, nor ants to build hills...they just do what is in their nature.

Bruno
01-02-2010, 06:57 PM
Two peas in a pod don't have to conspire. Bees don't have to conspire to sting, nor ants to build hills...they just do what is in their nature.

Both bees and ants communicate with their fellow bees and ants in order to build hills and hives. They all know their roles, and communicate to ensure they are fulfilling them.

YumYum
01-02-2010, 09:03 PM
"right, the term is used to automatically demonize someone even though
lynn"

They can try every trick in the book to avoid the heat, but I will go to my grave believing building 7 was blown.

I agree.

Elwar
01-02-2010, 09:06 PM
you are a reptile!

devil21
01-02-2010, 09:11 PM

It also is an admission that they're just not very bright people. A person that previously and adamantly denies conspiracies is, by admission of conspiracy, admitting that conspiracies do occur and is admitting that they're ignorant, since they didn't know about it in the first place. I think most people that belittle conspiracy talk are unable to think and formulate a plan in the complex manner needed to actually carry out a conspiracy on a large scale and therefore don't think it's possible. As if no one else can do it if they can't. It's hard to admit that you're just not very smart so the easier option is to believe it's the theorists that are delusional instead of facing the fact (and the hard realization) that is indeed YOU that is delusional.

Just my psychobabble .02.

Dunedain
01-02-2010, 09:33 PM
It also is an admission that they're just not very bright people. A person that previously and adamantly denies conspiracies is, by admission of conspiracy, admitting that conspiracies do occur and is admitting that they're ignorant, since they didn't know about it in the first place. I think most people that belittle conspiracy talk are unable to think and formulate a plan in the complex manner needed to actually carry out a conspiracy on a large scale and therefore don't think it's possible. As if no one else can do it if they can't. It's hard to admit that you're just not very smart so the easier option is to believe it's the theorists that are delusional instead of facing the fact (and the hard realization) that is indeed YOU that is delusional.

Just my psychobabble .02.

They are pawns of the powerful. They feel insecurity in themselves for not understanding the greater truths others sense and they have been handed a adji-prop weapon by the media and are trained in its use. Just roll your eyes and say "Conspiracy Theory" any time someone brings up our enemies declared method of operation. Once again, two peas in a pea don't have to conspire.

Keller1967
01-02-2010, 09:50 PM
even though a conspiracy obviously occurred.

Yep, take 9/11 for example. You can go with the official story, and it says that some people on the other side of the world planned this out and made it happen - that is by definition a conspiracy. Then you can go with the non-official stories, and people in our government planned it out and made it happen. Both are conspiracy, but it's the ones who question the official story who get singled out as "conspiracy theorists".

It is clearly a form of doublespeak.

stilltrying
01-02-2010, 10:21 PM
Everything that so called ALKIDA does is conspiring yet those in america in power are above that, sometimes there is just no help for stupidity or the holders of it

TNforPaul45
01-03-2010, 01:11 AM
Any time any number of our governmental officials get together and decide to delay or hide the release of any information because they think that "the people are not ready," then it is a conspiracy.