PDA

View Full Version : How the tyranny in Mexico rags out its people

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-02-2010, 02:49 PM
While Mexicans are nationalistic in that they love their culture, they aren't near as patriotic in that they hate the tyranny that rules over them. Rather than they protest their condition though, Mexicans celebrate it!

www.mexonline.com/holiday.htm

This is a good example of how to rag out the people. As a result of there never having been a natural-law established in Mexico like there was in the United States, no narrowing down to a self evident and unalienable Truth to be more precise, its traditions of tyranny have become its greatest asset. As the Mexican people embrace these holidays lustfully to celebrate themselves, their unfaithful government uses the time to vacation away from them.
Not having a persecuting tyranny around might seem like the ideal choice, but, for the sake of their happiness, the Mexican people need a necessary tyranny to rule over them. In the future, as the government governs even less because of the adding of more traditional holidays, it will need to be more cruel towards its people in order to govern them effectually.
This is why we in the United States should hold our Civil Purpose most dear, this being the self evident and unalienable Truth declared by our Founding-Fathers, to the extent that we rever it above all past traditions, future events and legal precedence!

constituent
01-02-2010, 03:15 PM
I've ALWAYS felt more free in Mexico than in the U.S.

Go figure!

You really do hit on some important points though...

While Mexicans are nationalistic in that they love their culture, they aren't near as patriotic in that they hate the tyranny that rules over them.

So very true. With many of the Mexican nationals I've met, they're no different about their "home" while in Texas than many Texans are while... well, anywhere. People talk about folks coming from the south and destroying our _culture and heritage™_, and it just cracks me up. I grew up in Texas, my family has lived in Texas for nearly 200 years; their culture is my culture, and mine is theirs.

Tamales and Kolaches, baby.

YouTube - Chris Rybak - Guacamole (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBfxZINQM2U)

YouTube - Flaco Jimenez - In heaven there is no beer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrFuMA53pak)

its traditions of tyranny have become its greatest asset.

Unfortunately, for many of the aristocrats this is true. You'd be surprised at how little tyranny most Mexicans live under on the individual level. In rural areas, you're about as free as you can get (even if it means a foot chase or two).

However, combine the above quote with below, and it appears as though you've forgotten a major aspect of the Mexican cultural identity (disclaimer: I would argue there isn't really one cultural identity).

As the Mexican people embrace these holidays lustfully to celebrate themselves

Hey man, that's just the way "they" roll.

http://laist.com/attachments/la_elise/dia%20de%20los640.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/sajscompton/041101DiaDeLosMuertos-Violinist.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/29/59156159_630c3697e6.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/28/58956303_9074d02fa4.jpg

Know what I mean?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-02-2010, 03:41 PM
I've ALWAYS felt more free in Mexico than in the U.S.

Go figure!

You really do hit on some important points though...

So very true. With many of the Mexican nationals I've met, they're no different about their "home" while in Texas than many Texans are while... well, anywhere. People talk about folks coming from the south and destroying our _culture and heritage™_, and it just cracks me up. I grew up in Texas, my family has lived in Texas for nearly 200 years; their culture is my culture, and mine is theirs.

Tamales and Kolaches, baby.

YouTube - Chris Rybak - Guacamole (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBfxZINQM2U)

YouTube - Flaco Jimenez - In heaven there is no beer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrFuMA53pak)

Unfortunately, for many of the aristocrats this is true. You'd be surprised at how little tyranny most Mexicans live under on the individual level. In rural areas, you're about as free as you can get (even if it means a foot chase or two).

However, combine the above quote with below, and it appears as though you've forgotten a major aspect of the Mexican cultural identity (disclaimer: I would argue there isn't really one cultural identity).

Hey man, that's just the way "they" roll.

http://laist.com/attachments/la_elise/dia%20de%20los640.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/sajscompton/041101DiaDeLosMuertos-Violinist.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/29/59156159_630c3697e6.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/28/58956303_9074d02fa4.jpg

Know what I mean?

I was raised not to depend on family and government. These two things interchange as the tyranny that threatens us! Why? Well, just as the eldest child by tradition went into the employment of the king, the second eldest by custom went into the services of the Church. As the king and the Church owned everything as in property and anything on it, the rest of the children in the family were born into damnation; the business they went about in order to survive was deemed illegal. It was then judged so by the use of lawyers. As a result, they were penalized (taxed).
The point here being that tyranny and the economic depressions it causes leads people back to having to depend on their families.
For cripes sake, the prejudice between families predates prejudice between the races. Before we could even begin to deal with racism, we first had to break down the family.
So, I use a very subtle eye when looking at Mexicans and their supposed love for family.

DXDoug
01-02-2010, 04:22 PM
mexico would probably follow suite as soon as a border state revolts like texas :P

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-02-2010, 04:56 PM
mexico would probably follow suite as soon as a border state revolts like texas :P

Mexicans must revolt because they never had a political natural law established for them to move back towards. Rather than revolt, we have a place to move towards because our Founding Fathers established our nation not on the legal precedence of past traditions but on a self evident and unalienable Truth. While there are false political movements we must beware, a true American Movement returns Americans back to that Truth. This Truth has become our American Civil Purpose. No other nation has a Civil Purpose! Not even the sophisticated French can make such a claim!
This Civil Purpose originated from the natural law established by our Founding Fathers. In turn, our rich economy manifested itself from our Civil Purpose. Rather than scrap our Civil Purpose for the sake of our economy, thus losing our American souls along the way, we should hold our Civil Purpose most dear as that one unique value which will never be counterfeit.

Southron
01-02-2010, 06:04 PM
I'd say the reasons Mexicans come here is the same reason people here move from one state to another-money. Plain and simple. People love money.

Their government is quite corrupt and I hope we aren't heading that way.

I do think that the rural areas are probably quite free but for only for a Hispanic.

I have a few Mexican friends who lived in remote places and they said it wouldn't he safe for someone as white as me to go alone in the rural places.

Unfortunately, I suspect even rural freedom there will evaporate eventually just like it is starting to do here.

Population centers seem to be the death of liberty. What a shame with our heritage.

constituent
01-02-2010, 06:20 PM
I do think that the rural areas are probably quite free but for only for a Hispanic.

just your run of the mill guerro here... though interestingly enough, i only get called that in san antonio.

I have a few Mexican friends who lived in remote places and they said it wouldn't he safe for someone as white as me to go alone in the rural places.

Yea, I hear those scary mexicans (usually lying in wait) love to dine on frightened white boy. stewed.

I believe they call it menudo.

Unfortunately, I suspect even rural freedom there will evaporate eventually just like it is starting to do here.

"Freedom" = WTF are you gonna do about it?

(note "freedom" and not "liberty")

It'll always be like that in the country.

Population centers seem to be the death of liberty. What a shame with our heritage.

Absolutely man. F* the city. I'm leaving asap.

Southron
01-02-2010, 06:47 PM
just your run of the mill guerro here... though interestingly enough, i only get called that in san antonio.

I'll take your insinuation that its safe for an outsider to be in rural Mexico for truth. Hell, I don't feel safe in some very rural areas here in the states and we are much more interconnected.

Dunedain
01-02-2010, 06:53 PM
The only reason Mexico is freer than the U.S. is that the government doesn't have the cash to oppress them. Same as any 3rd world country that can't collect enough tax due to the poverty.

Our middle class are hard working and willing give the fruits of our labor away to the federal government. This changing however.

constituent
01-02-2010, 07:49 PM
Hell, I don't feel safe in some very rural areas here in the states and we are much more interconnected.

You shouldn't, but I would advise you to always be aware of your surroundings wherever you are, in any county, state, nation, anywhere.

IMO, most folks' unfounded fears about mexicans (don't worry Uruguay, I haven't forgotten you) and all things hispanic™, are rooted in a lack of exposure to "the culture" on the individual level. Frequently, our experience of what "mexican" means is colored by our experience (including any number of pejorative stereotypes reinforced through radio, tv, politics and film) here in the U.S.

Many often see "Mexican neighborhoods" that were the outskirts of town twenty years ago now sliced and diced into multi-family housing units. The suburban shine worn-off, painted over, but not by long. Crowded, busy. Shitty, Busted-up Cars Everywhere. Diapers in the parking lot. People say, "WTF do these dirty Mexicans have to be proud of?"

Some are dumbfounded by the idea that much of what they see could be a poverty thing rather than some flaw inherent in their collective, corrupted being.

(As an aside, it's a shame how we overlook the fact that someone had to take our place when we made that big move, what, another "15 minutes out of town?")

...I actually typed quite a bit more out concerning the differences between human interaction in rural areas and human_whateveryoumightcallit_in the city, but i'm boring myself so f* it...

Anyway, happy travels, and jump out there.

constituent
01-02-2010, 07:50 PM
The only reason Mexico is freer than the U.S. is that the government doesn't have the cash to oppress them.

"Dogs f*d the Pope, no fault of mine."
-Hunter Thompson

constituent
01-02-2010, 07:54 PM
I was raised not to depend on family and government. These two things interchange as the tyranny that threatens us!

So was I. I wish my family was more willing to depend on one another. "Independence" can at times become the foundation of frigidity. We'll probably just have to disagree on that one.

Dianne
01-02-2010, 11:55 PM
So nice reading that, knowing that the majority of them are here now... They love the tyranny of their country so much... gonna make some tunnels and bring it to the USA. As if we don't have enough already.

andrewh817
01-03-2010, 02:23 AM
Population centers seem to be the death of liberty.

Why do you think the government barely regulated business during the Industrial Revolution?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-03-2010, 12:42 PM
So was I. I wish my family was more willing to depend on one another. "Independence" can at times become the foundation of frigidity. We'll probably just have to disagree on that one.

Depending on one another? In the stark days of tyranny, by custom the eldest child went into the employment of the monarchy while by tradition the second eldest went into the services of the Church. The remaining children had to go about the illegal business of survival because the only place for them to work out their problems was on property owned by the state and the Church.
The people use to be at an incredible disadvantage because the king and the Church jointly owned all public and private property. How did we free ourselves from such persecuation? By breaking down the family.
As the king and the Church once were the joint owners of all public and private property, now the people are considered the owners of public property in the United States.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
01-03-2010, 12:55 PM
Why do you think the government barely regulated business during the Industrial Revolution?

First off, all governments are tyrannies outside of the boundaries of the United States, while the United State's government is designed to play the part of a necessary tyranny for the sake of the People's Civil Purpose.
To answer your question, the Industrial Revolution happened because the U.S. government sold off the people's wealth to establish it. When the government then tried helping the people in a similar fashion, the industry created by the government then tried preventing it from doing so in court.
Eventually Franklin Roosevelt won out. His scheme wasn't to put people to work as much as it was to remove people from the market that industry was taking advantage of. As a consequence of there being fewer workers available for industry, the average wage went up.