PDA

View Full Version : I'm 100% convinced...

LittleLightShining
01-01-2010, 04:05 PM
... that of the 3 major candidates (no dis intended) we have running right now Adam is by far the best. He is hands down running the most effective campaign. By remaining steadfast in his convictions and not wavering to appeal to certain demographics he is showing EXACTLY how to do it right.

I've had questions in the past, but only because I wanted to make sure the campaign was going to be ready to deal with brutal opposition.

Keep up the great work, Adam and the whole Kokesh team!

TCE
01-01-2010, 04:19 PM
... that of the 3 major candidates (no dis intended) we have running right now Adam is by far the best. He is hands down running the most effective campaign. By remaining steadfast in his convictions and not wavering to appeal to certain demographics he is showing EXACTLY how to do it right.

I've had questions in the past, but only because I wanted to make sure the campaign was going to be ready to deal with brutal opposition.

Keep up the great work, Adam and the whole Kokesh team!

Better than Rand is who 19 points up in the polls?

Travlyr
01-01-2010, 05:55 PM
Sure do appreciate the support! Thanks!

Nathan Hale
01-01-2010, 09:19 PM
Any polling on the GOP primary?

ClayTrainor
01-02-2010, 12:02 AM
Agreed, LLS.

Adam is easily my favorite candidate as well...

LittleLightShining
01-02-2010, 06:38 AM
Better than Rand is who 19 points up in the polls?

I'm not looking at polls. I'm looking at reactions from people who wanted to dislike him, people at town halls, high school kids... I'm looking at creative fundraising... doing outside of the box things to run a decidedly outside of the box campaign for a genuine out of the box candidate.

malkusm
01-02-2010, 07:52 AM
Indeed....I've been pleasantly surprised by the Kokesh campaign. They seem to be working their tails off and generating news all the time.

Nathan Hale
01-02-2010, 07:44 PM
I'm not looking at polls. I'm looking at reactions from people who wanted to dislike him, people at town halls, high school kids... I'm looking at creative fundraising... doing outside of the box things to run a decidedly outside of the box campaign for a genuine out of the box candidate.

Polling is still a fairly accurate barometer, IMHO it's foolish to ignore that data. I agree with everything that you say above, it's important to look at all of the things you're looking at, but that's the view from the ground, and when you're strategizing a campaign you need a view from the air as well. Polling is your best bet there.

LittleLightShining
01-02-2010, 08:39 PM
Polling is still a fairly accurate barometer, IMHO it's foolish to ignore that data. I agree with everything that you say above, it's important to look at all of the things you're looking at, but that's the view from the ground, and when you're strategizing a campaign you need a view from the air as well. Polling is your best bet there.

Not discounting the value of polling AT ALL. It's just that I'm not really paying attention to it. Just wanted to give props to the campaign and encouragement to Adam.

MR2Fast2Catch
01-02-2010, 09:00 PM
Has there even been any polling for this Congressional race yet? I haven't seen any yet, so currently, it doesn't seem to be a plausible way to measure Adam's success.

ronpaulhawaii
01-03-2010, 01:08 AM
:)

No, K4C has not done polling yet. Yes, it is important. Professional polling will done as funds allow. K4C will also be using www.callforkokesh.com and scripts are being drafted...

The campaign got an early start and has been building a base, working on name recognition.

Step by step...