PDA

View Full Version : National Irish Bank to stop handling cash

lynnf
12-31-2009, 08:19 PM
this goes along with another thread revealing a story that Britain would phase out cheques. Mark of the Beast, here we come!

and the Scandinavians have already done it (this mentions their model of banking)

remember: they start this kind of crap over in Europe and then bring it over here!

(thread on Brits killing cheques here http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=223150 )

http://stevequayle.com/News.alert/09_Money/091224.cashless.NIB.html

December 22, 2009
Ireland Online

One of the country's larger banks has told to its customers that it is to stop handling cash in its branches.

National Irish Bank says it is moving to a Scandinavian model of "cashless banking" - with an increased reliance on ATMs and debit cards.

NIB has told customers that its branches will no longer handle cash withdrawals or lodgements, nightsafe lodgements or foreign exchange cash.

They are instead urging customers to use ATMs or get cash back on their laser cards if they need notes. Branches will continue to accept cheques and postal orders.

The bank says the idea of "cashless banking" will be rolled out over the next 18 months, and that the model is that used by its Danish parent company.

NIB says Irish dependence on cash is amongst the highest in Europe.

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/news/business/nib-to-stop-handling-cash-439227.html

lynnf
01-02-2010, 06:15 AM
bump

fj45lvr
01-02-2010, 10:10 AM
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

mrsat_98
01-02-2010, 10:50 AM
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

http://www.666myth.com/

tmosley
01-02-2010, 11:01 AM
666 spells Nero Caeser in Hebrew ("for it is the number of a man").

The Antichrist has been dead for more than 1800 years. This is the age of the Kingdom of God. Don't believe me? Which God does the vast majority of the peoples of the earth worship? The God of Abraham.

There will be no more heaven-induced apocalypses. We will only have those brought about by men, and these will always have an end, as will the periods of peace or strife that follow them.

Anti Federalist
01-02-2010, 12:33 PM

The Antichrist has been dead for more than 1800 years. This is the age of the Kingdom of God. Don't believe me? Which God does the vast majority of the peoples of the earth worship? The God of Abraham.

There will be no more heaven-induced apocalypses. We will only have those brought about by men, and these will always have an end, as will the periods of peace or strife that follow them.

Why does the first translation talk of marks "in" the hand or head?

Revelation 13:16-19 (King James Version)

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

There is too much in prophecy that cannot be fulfilled without the use of modern technology.

The reference to 666 means nothing more than the systems of control that AntiChrist uses will be man made.

SevenEyedJeff
01-02-2010, 01:37 PM
Why does the first translation talk of marks "in" the hand or head?

The KJV Bible reads:

Rev. 13:16 "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads."

I think it means you will believe on him in your mind (in the forehead) or you will be doing his work (with your right hand).

SevenEyedJeff
01-02-2010, 01:47 PM

Matthew 24:21-22 speaking of the time of the end: "For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

So, the greatest tribulation the world has ever seen occurred during Nero Caesar's time? I don't think so.

lynnf
01-02-2010, 01:48 PM
the marks could be microchip RFID, see link. in addition to medical information,
they could contain financial information. and modify that financial information according to purchases.
but even if it stays on your plastic card instead of an implant, this is still bad news. they could just erase your card at will and you couldn't do anything about it and be penniless and starve if cash and cheques are no good.

http://www.implantedmicrochip.com/

"My wife had triple bypass surgery. If she's brought to the hospital, I want to make sure they have the information they need to take care of her. The RFID MicroChip is that technology. We both feel comfort knowing her medical information is always with her." - Craig W.

------------- cash: don't be caught without it! ----------------------------------

fj45lvr
01-02-2010, 01:54 PM
the marks could be microchip RFID, see link. in addition to medical information,
they could contain financial information. and modify that financial information according to purchases.
but even if it stays on your plastic card, this is still bad news. they could just erase your card at will
and you couldn't do anything about it and be penniless and starve.

yeah the phrase "no one might buy or sell" is kind of a tip-off to this electronic currency.

Anti Federalist
01-02-2010, 05:15 PM
The KJV Bible reads:

Rev. 13:16 "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads."

I think it means you will believe on him in your mind (in the forehead) or you will be doing his work (with your right hand).

Could be, but I don't think so.

I think there are some things in biblical prophecy that are referencing very specific things and are not written in parables.

I believe this to be one of them.

lynnf
01-03-2010, 07:56 AM
hey, whether you believe in the prophecy or not, this is bad. total or near-total control.

barter would help, but it wouldn't solve everything. suppose you couldn't barter with the doctor, for example. tough luck. suppose they clamped down on barter for tax purposes. tough luck.

lynn