PDA

View Full Version : New Anti-War Group, Republicans!!!! CODE _____

speciallyblend
12-31-2009, 02:27 PM
We should organize huge protests(all states,locally,then eventually another dc protest ) call ourselves CODE RED(URGENT or anything you want PINKR;) the focus of this group should be to call out the failed foreign policy of the gop as well as obama,but focus on the gop strictly,make sure you educate voters of all parties. this would at least help the perception of the republicans in the gop by voters.

This group should be more vocal in signs/and everything the ron paul revolution did prior to the last election.
bigger then money bombs/rally for the republic/ronstock08(my lil jab at fox news;) and every other event a ron paul supporter and anti-war/strong defense ron paul supporters(across all party lines) put on.

If we did this,just imagine how much bigger it would be then ron paul 2008, then after several yrs of this,imagine Ron Paul 2012:)

this will bypass the current failed leadership and call out the war-mongering neo-cons for what they are..

just an idea but i think if expanded upon and acted on by the ron paul revolution. who could stop us????

constituent
12-31-2009, 02:28 PM
lol, call it "CODE RED, WHITE and BLUE"

speciallyblend
12-31-2009, 02:35 PM

awesome,I love that;) anymore ideas on names?? i really think this will allow another outlet for protests and action and give folks a favorable perception of some republicans with common sense in the GOP. this will do alot on several levels;) it will also back the war-mongering republicans into a corner,hopefully alienating them faster then they are doing already.

we must apply pressure from all angles and parties.. call the failed GOP out for who they are... make them run!!!

special note for anyone interested, i am flat broke,but if the Ron Paul revolution is willing to do this. i will do what i can do. i would rather spend any money i have on this ,then give a dime to the failed GOP as it is now....

this can only happen if the Ron Paul revolution wants it to happen... seems to be a very good way to openly criticize the failed foreign policy of the gop and obama but we should focus on both especially the GOP as we are registered republicans..

if your trying to change the GOP ,you have to apply pressure and call them out and hold them accountable(vote'em out). if we have to protest the GOP HQ and state HQ, then we must.

ItsTime
12-31-2009, 03:00 PM
Great idea. "It is ok to be Republican and anti-war" "It is ok to be Republican and be against preemptive war"

I like Code red, white and blue

speciallyblend
12-31-2009, 03:08 PM
Great idea. "It is ok to be Republican and anti-war" "It is ok to be Republican and be against preemptive war"

I like Code red, white and blue

well i would like the rpf members and others to think about this and expand upon it. It would have to funded by the liberty movement and organized by the liberty movement.

but as a ron paul supporter. I will stand in a blizzard for our foreign policy issues.....

can someone run this by daily paul users and others. i think this would be a very effective tool to hold the elected gop leaders accountable for their failed policies....

JoshLowry
12-31-2009, 03:11 PM
I don't think most people are anti war.

They just hate occupations and unnecessary war.

sluggo
12-31-2009, 03:11 PM
It's not a bad idea.

And somebody needs to do it. The "left" has dropped the ball since King Barry took the throne.

MsDoodahs
12-31-2009, 03:12 PM

Damn. That is good.

ItsTime
12-31-2009, 03:13 PM

"It is ok to be Republican and against nation building" "It is ok to be Republican and against occupation" Oh wait I sound like Bush circa 2000.

MsDoodahs
12-31-2009, 03:15 PM
Circa 2000.

;)

speciallyblend
12-31-2009, 03:18 PM

well you make sure we push that message. i just used anti-war,but we can use the term, then clairfy to media by our message and presence and issues......

when they find out we are republicans. they will ask questions. this will allow us to spread the message and clarify the same way ron paul did..

it opens up dialog and spreads the message and what we really stand for..

RATM99
12-31-2009, 03:22 PM
Sounds good to me. If anyone lives in the tampa area let's meet up and protest these illegal wars. I think the getting the anti-war movement going again is a great idea. And will do a lot at chipping away from Obama's base. There is plenty of anti-war dems that are upset now. I still have my Ron Paul revolution sign. I'm game.

ItsTime
12-31-2009, 03:23 PM
Circa 2000.

;)

:p

speciallyblend
12-31-2009, 03:24 PM
Damn. That is good.

yeah i like that. i think this could be done. we have the soldiers on the ground;) thats me and everyone here..

if done bigger then rp2008. how could they ignore. the left/right media will cover and we will expand our messages and voters. this will also make the failed gop neo-cons run for cover and be held accountable by voters and republicans in the coming elections.

obama/cheney 2012 bring our troops home could even be a possible campaign slogan;) make folks think.

just throwing ideas out for the movement to hold the failed gop accountable for their actions or lack of.

speciallyblend
12-31-2009, 03:26 PM
"It is ok to be Republican and against nation building" "It is ok to be Republican and against occupation" Oh wait I sound like Bush circa 2000.

oo that would be classic, use the same slogans to, that would make the failed gop leaders even more disgraced and accountable by the msm;)

better then trying to send a boy up in a bubble balloon;)

Stary Hickory
12-31-2009, 03:26 PM
I'm all for getting the Neocons out of the Republican party...how to do it is a totally different story.

I hate me sum Neocons

speciallyblend
12-31-2009, 03:28 PM
Sounds good to me. If anyone lives in the tampa area let's meet up and protest these illegal wars. I think the getting the anti-war movement going again is a great idea. And will do a lot at chipping away from Obama's base. There is plenty of anti-war dems that are upset now. I still have my Ron Paul revolution sign. I'm game.

we need to get the ron paul revolution behind this and maybe the cfl and ron paul.

but we really need the grassroots of our movement to get behind this,maybe shift the real tea party members to this movement.

i cannot fathom a hard core neo-con joining if you know what i mean;)

speciallyblend
12-31-2009, 03:29 PM
I'm all for getting the Neocons out of the Republican party...how to do it is a totally different story.

I hate me sum Neocons

well i would think calling out the failed gop for what it is and having the media ask alot of questions and covering the protest in front of gop hq and around the country would be a dam good start;)

we could hold straw shovels;) and fake tar and republicans protesting their leaders.. maybe no fake shovels or tar;) but it helps to hold the failed gop leaders accountable by republicans and voters from all parties...

speciallyblend
12-31-2009, 03:33 PM
hell maybe the gop will kick me out for protesting occupation..

JamesButabi
12-31-2009, 03:40 PM
hell maybe the gop will kick me out for protesting occupation..

So everyone wins :)

speciallyblend
12-31-2009, 03:41 PM
So everyone wins :)

yep the gop is gonna lose some seats in my county in 2010, so yes everyone wins:)

we have another ron paul supporter that was told by gop leaders her vote doesn't count since she was an indy not a republican.

blowback is a bitch.,now that supporter will beat a republican for a town seat;) i expect a landslide for this candidate in our county,not to be confused with another ron paul supporter running against a republican in the front range of colorado.

if we pressure the gop on failed foreign policy they will either change or implode... both options are acceptable to me..

reduen
12-31-2009, 04:33 PM
I would proudly be a member of code Red/White & Blue.... :cool:

speciallyblend
12-31-2009, 08:43 PM
I would proudly be a member of code Red/White & Blue.... :cool:

I like Code Red/White & Blue, now to get the rpf members and other in the movement behind the idea and plan an agenda and grassroots plan.

It will only be effective if we raise it to the level of the ron paul/Liberty movement across the country like we all did in 2008;)

is there anyone on daily paul, that might want to also spread the idea and see what folks think over there??

I would think it is a great way to spread our message to voters and hold gop leaders accountable!!

reduen
01-01-2010, 01:28 PM
Special, I am sure that you have learned by now that you have to take the bull by the horns on this. Remember it is up to each of us individually. I have so much on my plate right now that really I have no time to start a project like this but I will do my part if you get it going.

Just be sure that you do not let the lack of response here stop you on this. It is a great idea and what is more, it is the right thing to do....

cheapseats
01-01-2010, 01:34 PM

And therein lies the problem.

The very fact that we go casually on about our business against a long-running backdrop of war -- with no end, rather, ESCALATION in sight -- is precisely WHY we linger at war. Folks is makin' money at war. If people ain't against it, they'll keep doin' what they're doin'.

If YOU were getting filthy rich doing whatever YOU are doing, and no one got in your face with strenuous objections, would YOU quit?

paulitics
01-01-2010, 01:42 PM
I think this is a good idea. We need a "no neocons allowed" conservative movement. It will grow immensely because I believe the Reagan blue dog democrats will join us.

Also, this movement needs to spread waay beyond protesting the government, but the machinery behind the government, particulary the media.

cheapseats
01-01-2010, 01:54 PM
awesome,I love that;) ...give folks a favorable perception of some republicans with common sense in the GOP.

In my view, post Gee Dub and Darth Cheney, COMMON SENSE REPUBLICANS is an oxymoron.

this will do alot on several levels;) it will also back the war-mongering republicans into a corner,hopefully alienating them faster then they are doing already...

...call the failed GOP out for who they are...

Whereupon the "Common Sense Republicans" can spend their resources and spin their wheels trying to clarify in everyone's mind who are the "Good" Republicans and who are the "Bad" Republicans.

[HINT: People will default to Name Recognition and Physical Appearances.]

...we must apply pressure from all angles and parties...

I couldn't agree more.

special note for anyone interested, i am flat broke,but if the Ron Paul revolution is willing to do this. i will do what i can do. i would rather spend any money i have on this ,then give a dime to the failed GOP as it is now....

I am interested in Anti-War. I am interested in Peace. I have no interest in Republicans except as they share the blame with Democrats for driving this country into ruination for Personal Gain.

this can only happen if the Ron Paul revolution wants it to happen...

Baloney.

If ANTI-WAR is not a priority for the Ron Paul "revolution," so be it. Their rebels are few in number.

seems to be a very good way to openly criticize the failed foreign policy of the gop and obama but we should focus on both especially the GOP as we are registered republicans..

Not me. After nearly 35 years as a registered Republican, I FINALLY ABANDONED THE PARTY THAT LONG AGO ABANDONED ME.

You want support from Independents, or is this exclusively a Right-Kind-Of-Republican thing?

if your trying to change the GOP ,you have to apply pressure and call them out and hold them accountable(vote'em out).

Howz that workin' out for us, so far?

They have legislated their own immunity, fer cryin' out loud.

We RE-ELECT confirmed asswipes with federal indictments pending.

if we have to protest the GOP HQ and state HQ, then we must.

One has only to consider the hullabaloo about swearing to GET IT, how much our Officials loathe Public Scenes. Foreign Press or an unfriendly videographer unfailingly gets ahold of footage. Despite our long, strong, threatening, punitive arm, there are simply too many people throughout the world who loathe US for Public Scenes not to gain media traction.

You know the deal, once one of them has a "scoop," the others will fall in line. Not 'cuz they give a shit about People, but to stay in the Advertising Vanguard.

MsDoodahs
01-01-2010, 02:06 PM
Would it work to be NON PARTY but based on principle alone?

Is there a way to make it "born within the GOP from the voices silenced for too long by the neocon controllers at the tip top of the GOP, seeking to bring together ALL americans who share this view, regardless of party affiliation or lack thereof" something like that (only better, of course, lol)?

Invite those from ALL parties to join together on this one thing?

Who knows what might happen from there...if individuals with vastly differing ideas on most things could find common ground on one thing....

cheapseats
01-01-2010, 02:22 PM

Is there a way to make it "born within the GOP from the voices silenced for too long by the neocon controllers at the tip top of the GOP, seeking to bring together ALL americans who share this view, regardless of party affiliation or lack thereof" something like that (only better, of course, lol)?

Whatsa matter -- the BWTGOPFTVSFTLBTNCATTTOTGOPSTBTAAWSTVROPAOLT doesn't work for you?

I think the trick may be to issue an Open Invitation, but to a Narrowly Defined group. If you set criteria specifically enough, people usually fall into two groups e.g. those who love garlic and those who don't.

Those who want us OUT of the Middle East pronto and a non-interventionist policy going forward, and those with military ambitiousness and/or generalized fearfulness.

Who knows what might happen from there...if individuals with vastly differing ideas on most things could find common ground on one thing....

Do not underestimate the power of:

1.) Singleness of Purpose
2.) Large groups of average-to-ignorant people
3.) Women, especially Moms

[HINT: Recruits will NOT be amenable to COLLECTIVIST Libertarian Our Way Or The Doorway.]

speciallyblend
01-01-2010, 08:06 PM

i agree with what your saying;) . we all should explore this idea for sure. I want others to expand on this for sure. anyway off to work i go, dj tonight.

Dianne
01-01-2010, 09:04 PM
I'm for it !!! We can turn this country around. If one athiest could take prayer out of the schools... no one can imagine what millions of liberty, freedom loving people can do.

It is time to take a stand !!!

Liberty Star
01-01-2010, 09:11 PM
About time, Republican party would not survive if it stayed on the track it has been during recent years.

reduen
01-07-2010, 10:42 AM
Let us not drop this one folks.

I know that most of you have heard of him but I just downloaded a few of his songs and thought that I would promote him here. (You can use PayPal to buy his songs..)

www.jordanpagemusic.com

:cool:

reduen
01-07-2010, 10:47 AM
The official shirt should be a red, white and blue tye-dye colored pollo shirt or the logo should at least be a red, white and blue tye-dye elephant.... What do you all think of that?

catdd
01-07-2010, 10:58 AM
Good way to eliminate the neocons from the GOP. Too bad neocons do not have a logo or we could put the logo upside down.
We want them OUT of the conservative party, they've been screwing it up for too long.

reduen
01-07-2010, 12:12 PM
Let's see if this gets anyone going. Remember, this is by no means a final product! Just a way to get ideas generated. I can do much better than this with a little time......

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3898094&l=cb44ac5dc8&id=713081430

brandon
01-07-2010, 12:17 PM

Ron Paul is Anti-war. He called himself anti-war dozens of times. I'm anti war.

Why would someone not be anti-war? Do people really love death and destruction?

reduen
01-07-2010, 12:44 PM
Unfortunately many people make big money off of war. Those are the ones who are not anti-war..:(

Ron Paul is Anti-war. He called himself anti-war dozens of times. I'm anti war.

Why would someone not be anti-war? Do people really love death and destruction?

catdd
01-07-2010, 12:50 PM
Unfortunately many people make big money off of war. Those are the ones who are not anti-war..:(

My question is how have they brainwashed the majority into believing it's the right thing?

georgiaboy
01-07-2010, 12:52 PM
I like the thoughts about this and the proactivity it inspires. Should the group also be 'for' something, though, not just against this stuff - war, occupation, nation-building, pre-emption, empire?

Being 'for' non-intervention isn't quite enough - thoughts of the 'isolationist' syndrome come to mine. Maybe 'for' homeland defense or something?

reduen
01-07-2010, 01:12 PM
My short answer would be false-patriotism... "If you don't support our troops, president, foreign policy, you must be a terrorist..." blah..blah.. "If you don't obey my orders/command, you are a traitor..." etc...

Only wish more of our soldiers would grow some real guts and stand up for what they know deep inside (underneath all the brainwashing) to be right.....

My question is how have they brainwashed the majority into believing it's the right thing?

Bucjason
01-07-2010, 02:14 PM
I like Code PinkeR

Bucjason
01-07-2010, 02:14 PM
oops double post.

catdd
01-07-2010, 02:27 PM
"My short answer would be false-patriotism..."

That and having a common enemy keeps them from tearing each other apart. "If there were no devil, it would be necessary to invent one."

georgiaboy
01-07-2010, 02:31 PM
let us not forget that Ron Paul's biggest contributor block was active duty military. Get them on board with Code Red,White, & Blue. Hoo-wah.

reduen
01-07-2010, 02:52 PM
Sorry to disagree but code Red White & Blue wins for me by far.....

I like Code PinkeR

reduen
01-07-2010, 02:54 PM
My baby girl and her husband are in the military so no offense intended but what is right is right......:)

let us not forget that Ron Paul's biggest contributor block was active duty military. Get them on board with Code Red,White, & Blue. Hoo-wah.