PDA

View Full Version : New Year’s resolution: They Gotta Go!

YumYum
12-31-2009, 01:32 PM
Each and every politician has got to go; except for a few honest ones like Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich. Our country is collapsing and the predictions for this year are not looking good, and we all bitch about it, but what are we doing? Here is what we can do:

We set up a web page called “They Gotta Go!” We list every member of The House of Representatives and the Senate and everything about them that they have against them. I am talking about parking tickets, extra-marital affairs, bribery accusations and investigations, D.U.I.’s, wife beating, child abuse, back taxes/tax fraud (we have their tax returns on file), lobbying groups they pander to, drug busts swept under the rug, and the list goes on and on. I am not talking about political ideologies. That is what is dividing us. We will always debate issues. I am talking about dishonesty and crooked behavior, which our Congress people are good at. Why is that psycho bitch that looks like she is always in a trance still in Congress? I’m talking about Nancy Pelosi. She is supposed to be under investigation for helping her husband, who is a contractor, win millions of dollars in awards for construction projects. What about Harry Reid? He too is supposed to be under investigation. From bribery money to molesting Congressional errand boys, our Congress is contaminated with the vilest human beings who are destroying our country. Remember Tom Delay? Why isn’t he in prison? Need I say more? These bastards cover for each other.

We need to do research (which is what you guys are excellent at) and create a file on these scoundrels that would be so complete and exhaustive that the whole world would come to this web page to get the low down on our leaders. If this was done right, we wouldn’t have to vote them out of office: they would resign. If not, we would bombard them with emails demanding their resignation, or face a humiliating defeat in the next election. This isn’t about endorsing anybody; that is for the individual to decide. This is about exposing the crooks that are ruining our country. This is how we can educate the masses: the people would come to us. I think this is a good idea (once in a while I brainstorm and it works!). This is feasible and could be a huge success if we work together; we can save our country. It will also show whether we really have a movement, or we just think we do. One thing we all agree on: They Gotta Go!

One thing I might add: Our government is building a personal file on everyone of us that is available to the public; why can't we return the favor for our beloved leaders?

raiha
12-31-2009, 04:47 PM
Thing is, YumYum, everyone is corruptible. Power, fame and money are more aphrodisiac than cocaine... and human beings are human beings. The very few like RP and DK are beacons of integrity in the the Mordor swamp. It is not just USA, it is universal throughout history and all over the planet.
The only way to transform it is through human beings learning to discipline their own minds and to cultivate kindness IMHO...the problem and the answer is not outside us. It's in the hearts of each individual human being.
The conditions are rife for all these excesses. How we manage the amygdala part of our brain amidst such conditions is the key.. IMHO (to quote the dearest departed Truth Warrior)
If we are fearful of anyone who wears pink, if we can't say no to the 10th chocolate and put the packet away, we are dooooomed as a species. Human experiment: FAIL
Sorry to pontificate. New Year's moment. Happy New Year!

awake
12-31-2009, 04:58 PM
Sorry, democracy as we define it is the systemic failure... not the looters who use it to plunder.

Replacing one set of liars and thieves with another will only continue the decay.

catdd
12-31-2009, 05:32 PM
China doesn't tolerate corruption within the government. One shot to the head and no more bribery.

Chaohinon
12-31-2009, 05:41 PM
China doesn't tolerate corruption within the government. One shot to the head and no more bribery.

Assassination Politics (http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/jimbellap.htm)

YumYum
01-01-2010, 08:45 AM
I have to remember this is a discussion forum, where people discuss issues.

Stary Hickory
01-01-2010, 08:58 AM
Seriously FUCK Dennis Kunich, I can't even take you seriously anymore after you try to promote that statist scumbag. The last thing I need in my life is more scumbags like Kunich dictating how I will live my life.

YumYum
01-01-2010, 09:08 AM
Seriously FUCK Dennis Kunich, I can't even take you seriously anymore after you try to promote that statist scumbag. The last thing I need in my life is more scumbags like Kunich dictating how I will live my life.

Dennis isn't a scumbag. He has a different belief system than you. He is not a liar and he cares about America. A lot of people believe that government is the answer until the see that there is another solution. You missed the whole point of my post.