PDA

View Full Version : Ill Gov Candidate -- Adam Andrzejewski

Umbro2914
12-30-2009, 06:06 PM
I just wanted to get your guys oponion on this guys
Adam Andrzejewski, R running for Ill governor.
http://www.adamforillinois.com/

erowe1
12-30-2009, 07:20 PM
One basic difference I have with him is that he is definitely committed to the idea of making government cheaper and more efficient, with less redundancy, less corruption, and more focus on the things that work the best, as opposed to decreasing the amount of things that are considered part of its purview.

That said, I scoured around looking for some policy position that jumped out as an obvious problem on its own, and couldn't find any.

Umbro2914
12-30-2009, 10:28 PM
That said, I scoured around looking for some policy position that jumped out as an obvious problem on its own, and couldn't find any.

me too, and i really like his transparency.

John of Des Moines
12-30-2009, 10:48 PM
If he runs as a write-in candidate he'll lose. In any event I bet the local tv and radio news readers are fearing to pronounce his name.

Flash
12-30-2009, 10:49 PM
If he runs as a write-in candidate he'll lose. In any event I bet the local tv and radio news readers are fearing to pronounce his name.

Believe it or not his father ran for office successfully with that surname. I think it was for state rep or something.

angelatc
12-31-2009, 12:04 AM
Some of the people I worked with on the Paul campaign are heavily involved with him, so I can't imagine he's too far off the mark.

angelatc
12-31-2009, 12:05 AM
How is it pronounced?

ANDRZEJEWSKI (AND-G-F-Ski) per the site,

cindy25
12-31-2009, 12:07 AM
a Polish name is an advantage, because Polish vote based on ethnicity, more than any other ethnic group except for Greeks.

TCE
12-31-2009, 12:12 AM
He won't win, he is currently tied for last from what I hear, but he is the best of the worst. His views on health care are troubling:

"2. THE UNINSURED.
Sources indicate that as many as 1.75 million Illinoisans do not have health insurance. Some cannot afford insurance, some cannot find a company willing to provide coverage, and others choose to go without it. Whatever the reason, the uninsured cost us all money if they suffer a catastrophic health emergency and are unable to pay for treatment. [The Voice of the Uninsured. Gilead Outreach and Referral Center. April 2008.] "

Again, good, but he won't win, unfortunately.