PDA

View Full Version : My take on the airline terror attempts

Romulus
12-30-2009, 03:42 PM
The neocons are still in charge. Obama knew nothing of this, nor did his handlers. Its something they are dealing with, as we have seen by shuffling of the message, from him, and J Napalitano. Just look at how he first gave this response from Hawaii. Pale, cold and blindsided. Scared, almost.

I think dont think that making everyone do a full naked body scan before flying is on top of Obama agenda. I think the criminal rogue neocons are still very much in power and call the shots as they see fit, to justify perpetuation of war. The strip mining of our civil liberty is just their icing.

awake
12-30-2009, 03:50 PM
It certainly sells 3D Cattle scanners and mutes the opposition to their implementation.

The timing is impeccable.

dannno
12-30-2009, 03:51 PM
Ya I wanted RP to be Pres, but if he won we would have had to use force to defend against these same rogue elements vying for power.

They'd be committing false flags against us left and right (remember that another country or group can commit a false flag against a third country or group)

awake
12-30-2009, 03:59 PM
Stupid me, it just dawned on me what these scanners will be doing. On the mass emegration out of post America, people will be trying to hide their wealth on them (Gold, Silver, cash) once currency controls are in place it will be illegal to move the metals and large sums of cash out the country thus the scanners will make sure the flight of non government controlled assets can be kept under their confiscation.. Including the slaves carrying them.

Romulus
12-30-2009, 04:09 PM
The scanners are a win/win for them of course.. but its not big money compared to the war operations on the table now. That's where the real power is, the loss of liberty(scanners) are a bonus to safeguard that power.

I still contend.. the Obama camp knew nothing of this.. We are seeing a power struggle at play here.. Obama's, I think, knows this and is walking a fine line.

Dieseler
12-30-2009, 04:43 PM
Al Quaeda takes peoples minds off of the Health Care Bill and Cap and Trade.
Ingenious.

dannno
12-30-2009, 05:17 PM
I still contend.. the Obama camp knew nothing of this.. We are seeing a power struggle at play here.. Obama's, I think, knows this and is walking a fine line.

Well I don't think Bush knew about 9/11.. he may have, and Cheney probably pulled the lever on the controlled demolition, but good chance Bush had no clue.

Rahm could be behind this, too.

Romulus
12-30-2009, 05:30 PM
x2 on Rahm.. this is the guy cracking his knuckles in Obama's ear. Literally.

I would say Bush probably was let in on it. Wasnt his brother head of security for the towers?

Anti Federalist
12-30-2009, 05:34 PM
Well I don't think Bush knew about 9/11.. he may have, and Cheney probably pulled the lever on the controlled demolition, but good chance Bush had no clue.

Rahm could be behind this, too.

You know, it's always been my gut feeling that Bush knew about it, shot the idea down, much like JFK did with Northwoods, and "they" went ahead with it anyways.

Thus the look of shock at the "My Pet Goat" juncture, and the confused peregrinations afterward.

The WH crew were wondering if they were targets as well.

dannno
12-30-2009, 05:35 PM
^Interesting..

I would say Bush probably was let in on it. Wasnt his brother head of security for the towers?

I would say Bush's brother was let in on it before W Bush. Not to mention his father..

Romulus
12-30-2009, 05:38 PM
The WH crew were wondering if they were targets as well.

As they all went on Cipro before any anthrax was mailed out?

Yes, I think so to... their admin by large probably were left in the dark about 9/11.

Just the look on Obama's face is one of shock and fear. He's almost robotic giving his response from Hawaii. He's a good liar,.. but I think this one cracked him.

jmdrake
12-30-2009, 09:22 PM
As they all went on Cipro before any anthrax was mailed out?

Yes, I think so to... their admin by large probably were left in the dark about 9/11.

Just the look on Obama's face is one of shock and fear. He's almost robotic giving his response from Hawaii. He's a good liar,.. but I think this one cracked him.

Well Bush looked like a deer in the headlines reading the "goat book" too so that's not much to go on. And whether or not this was the "top of Obama's agenda", they've been talking about and implementing body scanners all year, so there was no need to get him "on board".

Side note, I heard someone on AJ point out how these "terrorists" keep going after airplanes and ignoring soft targets. We have to get used to a complete police state one sector at a time.

Romulus
12-30-2009, 10:08 PM
I still contend, the scanners aren't the main issue.. far from it. Yes its nice to get people to accept their slavery another notch. But..

the real money is in war.. and the 'war on terror'. Thats where debt and profit are made.

9/11 has been paying off in dividends.. we just need a little beta false flag to prod the american psyche back into line every now and then., just enough to accept and justify continued war.

LibertyWorker
12-31-2009, 01:06 AM
Ha ha Terrorist's people are so dumb

The fact is that you have a better chance of getting killed by wild animals in your living room then being killed in a terrorist attack. For that matter sell your car never take a prescription drug and hope you don’t get the flu because more people die from those things then from terrorists.

people are such sheep its so sad lol