PDA

View Full Version : 1st Time ever - REAL $$$ Bomb!!!

USA2012DIVA
12-30-2009, 10:50 AM
Introducing the first-ever "Real Money Bomb!"

:D
The Kokesh for Congress Campaign is proud to announce the first ever REAL MONEY BOMB in American history. That's right: a money bomb with real money. Unlike the US Dollar, real money is supposed to be worth something, and backed by more than just empty promises and wishful thinking. Therefore, this ongoing fundraising drive is intended to both raise money for the campaign, and raise awareness about sound monetary policy.

Donate gold or silver to the campaign, and we won't spend it until we need it for media buys when it will probably be worth more than it is now. If you don't already own gold or silver, or don't want to go through the process of mailing it to us, you can donate online and include "real money bomb" in the memo. We will invest it accordingly.

We are also having a video contest to promote the Real Money Bomb. We have recorded an audio track for you to start with. Make a video with this audio, upload it to YouTube, and the producer of the video with the most views by Adam's birthday, February 1st, wins an all expense paid vacation to Santa Fe to hang out with Adam and the team at campaign headquarters. To download the audio and read the rules for this contest, please click here.

Guard yourself against inflation, invest in liberty, and donate some gold or silver today! You can send it to us as an in kind contribution at PO Box 1062, Santa Fe, NM 87504. For more information about how to donate, please click here.

Someday, your children and grandchildren will ask you what you did for freedom when America was being stolen right out from underneath us. I know I want to have a darn good answer. It's time to end this fraud, and together, we can do it.

Rancher
12-30-2009, 11:15 AM
Now, there is a concept I like!

erowe1
12-30-2009, 11:18 AM
If you don't already own gold or silver, or don't want to go through the process of mailing it to us, you can donate online and include "real money bomb" in the memo. We will invest it accordingly.

So the campaign will take these donations that are designated that way and pay exchange fees to some gold dealer plus sales taxes just to exchange the money to gold, and then they'll have to pay another fee to change it back in a few months to change it back to the cash they'll need to buy their ads?

If gold rockets up a lot in just a few months (which might happen), then they could well end up with enough to make up for those fees, and maybe even make a substantial profit. But if it only goes up a little between now and then (which also might happen), then they'll have a net loss.

Rancher
12-30-2009, 11:23 AM
Finally, a candidate for congress understands that real money is not printed on paper. Play money has worked for 100 years or so, but it's over.

Travlyr
12-30-2009, 11:37 AM
Give me sound money please.

KCIndy
12-30-2009, 11:54 AM
So the campaign will take these donations that are designated that way and pay exchange fees to some gold dealer plus sales taxes just to exchange the money to gold, and then they'll have to pay another fee to change it back in a few months to change it back to the cash they'll need to buy their ads?

If gold rockets up a lot in just a few months (which might happen), then they could well end up with enough to make up for those fees, and maybe even make a substantial profit. But if it only goes up a little between now and then (which also might happen), then they'll have a net loss.

While I see your point, erowe1, I would have to argue that any loss in capital is more - MUCH more than made up for in pure PR value.

I've argued this in another thread, so I don't want to sound like a broken record, but as this sort of stunt is a photographer's dream! Seriously, think of the visuals: stacks of silver coins, bars and rounds, as well as some shiny gold laid on on a black velvet background.

Media stories are, without a doubt, driven by visuals such as this... It's a lot more exciting than the standard old footage of a candidate standing behind a podium.... and great visuals mean the story is more likely to be run (say, on evening news), or more likely to be a bigger story with photos if it's being covered by the print media.

Of course, it will also give Adam a great chance to springboard any interview over to the devaluation of the dollar, the Federal reserve, our crummy Fiat currency system, etc.... Imagine Adam getting the chance to get in front of a camera, nonchalantly flipping a 100 year old silver dollar and expounding upon the history of the Federal Reserve and how much the dollar has been devalued....

:)