This may already be posted, but I didn't see it:

http://floridateaparty.us/

FrankRep
12-29-2009, 09:18 PM
I love the logo!

http://floridateaparty.us/assets/images/logo.png

speciallyblend
12-29-2009, 09:49 PM
what we are witnessing is the dying of the gop. Someone should alert the gop asap.(sarcasm)

I see this happening everywhere. kinda wonder when the gop will figure out they have a problem?? maybe after they lose in 2010/2012. we must make sure the failed gop leaders and candidates lose and lose big if they fail to listen to the ron paul platform.

what we are witnessing is a gop that has failed to change with the movement. they will never gain traction until they address major changes in their own platform.

i just wish the leaders of all the 3rd parties would get their acts together and join hands, but that is asking to much...

i predict the gop will keep alienating themselves. after being involved in our local gop. this is the only future i see,unless they wake the f up.

Ron Paul 2012 ,or Else!!!

sofia
12-29-2009, 10:36 PM
not one word about globalism or endless war on terror, or Patriot Act on that site..

neo-con rubbish

DjLoTi
12-29-2009, 10:44 PM
Ron Paul started the 'tea-party' movement, but now all of a sudden the 'tea-party' movement has nothing to do with Ron Paul, and is all about limiting government and stuff.

Now, I think the 'tea-party' movement is basically people just like us, but I think it's funny that the MSM or republicans in general don't realize the tea-party movement is essentially the Ron Paul movement in presidential terms. It's like Glen Beck and all the republicans think they came up with the idea to have tea parties. For some reason they're so clueless, they don't realize Ron Paul had the first 'tea-party', and he made over 6 million dollars that day. I swear they don't get it

speciallyblend
12-29-2009, 11:27 PM
Ron Paul started the 'tea-party' movement, but now all of a sudden the 'tea-party' movement has nothing to do with Ron Paul, and is all about limiting government and stuff.

Now, I think the 'tea-party' movement is basically people just like us, but I think it's funny that the MSM or republicans in general don't realize the tea-party movement is essentially the Ron Paul movement in presidential terms. It's like Glen Beck and all the republicans think they came up with the idea to have tea parties. For some reason they're so clueless, they don't realize Ron Paul had the first 'tea-party', and he made over 6 million dollars that day. I swear they don't get it

Ron Paul 2012 or else, oooo they will get it;) sooner or later;)

Pauls' Revere
12-30-2009, 01:59 AM
what we are witnessing is the dying of the gop. Someone should alert the gop asap.(sarcasm)

I see this happening everywhere. kinda wonder when the gop will figure out they have a problem?? maybe after they lose in 2010/2012. we must make sure the failed gop leaders and candidates lose and lose big if they fail to listen to the ron paul platform.

what we are witnessing is a gop that has failed to change with the movement. they will never gain traction until they address major changes in their own platform.

i just wish the leaders of all the 3rd parties would get their acts together and join hands, but that is asking to much...

i predict the gop will keep alienating themselves. after being involved in our local gop. this is the only future i see,unless they wake the f up.

Ron Paul 2012 ,or Else!!!

YES! YES! YES!

Die GOP die!

:D