PDA

View Full Version : ronpaulaudio.com mirrors

mdh
10-04-2007, 01:08 PM
Heya folks,
Anyone have a ton of spare bandwidth on a real server? I'm helping Randy from ronpaulaudio.com to distribute a file by mirroring it on my server as well as others. I'm looking for folks who are willing to host a mirror of this 400 meg file for folks to download. The mirror-selection script randomly selects a mirror from the list each time someone tries to download the file, so the more mirrors, the less bandwidth is used by each.

If you have a real server and are willing to host a mirror of the content, let me know here. You'll need to download the file to your server and make it public (HTTP or FTP are OK). The file must be called AudioCD.zip on your server.

You can download the file here: http://www.ronpaul.name/cgi-bin/gfm_rpaudio.pl?file=AudioCD.zip

Once you have it, post the URL here, I'll verify that you have it correctly, and we'll go ahead and add you to the rotation in the mirror script. There may come times where other files need to be mirrored as well, and if you toss me your email address as well, I'll keep you in the loop on that sort of thing as well. Thanks!

mdh
10-04-2007, 01:10 PM
Also, here's an MD5 checksum of the file so you can validate.
38190216f7360af70638647215d5da1c