PDA

View Full Version : The Political Attacks Have Started!

Kregener
10-04-2007, 12:36 PM
Between the "top-tier" guys, that is.

Romney, who is seeing his "numbers" slipping, has begun openly attacking Ghouliani.

Excellent Smithers...

dsentell
10-04-2007, 12:37 PM

Romney, who is seeing his "numbers" slipping, has begun openly attacking Ghouliani.

Excellent Smithers...

This is Great News! Romney's $$ seem to be slipping too. He raised 10M in Q3

honkywill
10-04-2007, 12:51 PM
I don't know. I think Romney actually showed an increase. He had 13 mil last quarter but wasn't 8 of it from himself?

what about this quarter?

Kregener
10-04-2007, 12:55 PM
Not his money, his polling numbers are slipping. Per the news anyway.

The more these statists yuks feed on each other, the better it is for Ron Paul. They will go at it hammer-n-tongs, thus exposing their bullshit for what it is. They are clueless, vapid, and will bring another round of "business as usual". As they feed on each other, Ron's message of peace, prosperity and liberty will begin to ring so loud that maybe enough will hear it to WAKE THE HELL UP!

One can hope so anyway...

saku39
10-04-2007, 12:57 PM
Giuliani vs Romney is great. I hope those 2 continue to carve each other up for the next few months.

Paulitician
10-04-2007, 01:02 PM
Yeah. Hopefully they start exposing each other to the point where neither of them look appealing to voters anymore :D

Dary
10-04-2007, 01:06 PM

Excellent Smithers...

Let the carnage commence.

saku39
10-04-2007, 01:07 PM
Yeah. Hopefully they start exposing each other to the point where neither of them look appealing to voters anymore :D

I hope they really spare nothing in their fight and go all out.

Romney will be painted as a flip-flopping shill for big business. And Rudy will be painted as, well. . . Rudy. (An affair having, thrice married, cross-dressing, 9/11 profiteer that the New York Fire Fighters want to lynch.)

Neither guy is a good man, but in a character debate, Rudy loses easy.