PDA

View Full Version : FYI: RP on Larry King TONIGHT

TheConstitutionLives
12-28-2009, 08:03 PM
Dr. Paul will be on Larry King tonight to discuss the attempted bombing of the Northwest Arlines flight over the weekend. The hit time is still TBD, but it should be in the second half of the show, just after 9:30 pm ET.

ClayTrainor
12-28-2009, 08:22 PM
Thanks for the heads up

devil21
12-28-2009, 08:45 PM
These days you gotta be more specific. RP and Dr. Paul don't automatically mean Dr. Ron Paul anymore ;)

Ron I assume?

Cowlesy
12-28-2009, 08:45 PM
I think I just missed him?

ClayTrainor
12-28-2009, 08:47 PM
I think I just missed him?

I don't think he's been on yet.

Cowlesy
12-28-2009, 08:48 PM
I saw him in a 3-window but it might have been a preview? dunno.

Cowlesy
12-28-2009, 08:49 PM
he's on now

devil21
12-28-2009, 08:49 PM
Ron is on now. Going against Sheila Jackson Lee and Ben Stein.

She sure sounds like a neo-con these days. "Going after Al Qaeda wherever they may be."

And Ben Stein pulls out the "anti-semite" card when RP brings up blowback and motivation.

Cowlesy
12-28-2009, 08:58 PM
Ben Stein just called Ron Paul anti-semitic.

boat6868
12-28-2009, 08:58 PM
He is really mixing it up with Ben Stein right now!!

ClayTrainor
12-28-2009, 08:59 PM

holy shit... that was nuts. The good doctor had to perfect response to that.

"You've discredited yourself" - Ron Paul

I hope nobody here takes that dickhead Ben Stein seriously anymore.

MRoCkEd
12-28-2009, 08:59 PM
lol wtf?

"Ben, you're an embarrassment"

CharlesTX
12-28-2009, 09:00 PM
WTF?? Ron Paul says we're occupiers and then Ben the Stooge Stein says that was an anti-semitic statement.

Where the hell did that come from?

I used to like Ferris Buellers Day Off. I now hate Ben Stein.

Toureg89
12-28-2009, 09:00 PM
wa wa what?!

ben stein said the accusation that we are occupying Iraq/the Middle East is an anti-semitic arguement?

am i the only one who fails to see the logic in that?

devil21
12-28-2009, 09:02 PM
Obviously Ben Stein is jewish so it's his job to pull the anti-semite card when RP inevitably brings up blowback. AFAIK, that's the only reason he was in on that segment. Pretty shameful attack by Stein but Im sure we are all used to being called anti-semites if we don't support the mass execution of muslims across the world.

Larry King said they would be back on tomorrow night. I don't know if thats true but that's what he said.

Annihilia
12-28-2009, 09:12 PM
I'd guess a knee-jerk reaction by Ben Stein. He probably uses that whenever he's backed into a corner, regardless of relevancy.

nbruno322
12-28-2009, 09:19 PM
tube please?!

PreDeadMan
12-28-2009, 09:20 PM
damn i missed it

raiha
12-28-2009, 09:21 PM
Im sure we are all used to being called anti-semites if we don't support the mass execution of muslims across the world
Yep...:D

Epic
12-28-2009, 09:22 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul on Larry King 12/28/2009 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFdG4eySIU8&feature=sub)

CharlesTX
12-28-2009, 09:25 PM
RP said nothing about Israel, nothing about Jews, nothing about Matza Balls. How Ben Stein got to anti-semitic is just beyond me.

Why do WE allow this to happen?

LibertyEagle
12-28-2009, 09:29 PM
Stein is a horse's ass.

haaaylee
12-28-2009, 09:30 PM
RP said nothing about Israel, nothing about Jews, nothing about Matza Balls. How Ben Stein got to anti-semitic is just beyond me.

Because you can't control the mouths of idiots.

I watched Ben Stein's documentary on teaching Intelligent Design in the classroom the other day, where he pitted those in favor of I.D. against scientists/darwinists & atheists.

His conclusion?

All atheists & darwinists are in favor of eugenics. Because Hitler was an Atheist (not entirely true) and was in favor of eugenics.

The man is an idiot.

purplechoe
12-28-2009, 09:33 PM
YouTube - Ben Stein Accuses Ron Paul of Anti-Semitic Arguement of How to Avoid Terrorism (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOV0qCW7nBA)

oops, the whole video was posted before...

Chester Copperpot
12-28-2009, 09:42 PM

Isnt Ben Stein an anti-semite if hes against arabs?

Kevin_Kennedy
12-28-2009, 09:44 PM
Dr. Paul pretty much summed it up: Ben Stein's an embarrassment.

nbruno322
12-28-2009, 09:46 PM
Walla

YouTube - Ron Paul on Larry King 12/28/2009 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFdG4eySIU8)

sparebulb
12-28-2009, 09:50 PM
It would appear as if Ben Stein has jumped the shark.

On his way to credible irrelevance, Ben Stein will beat a retreat to the luxury of caviar and lobster in the green room back with his real friends at Fox News.

CharlesTX
12-28-2009, 09:52 PM
Isnt Ben Stein an anti-semite if hes against arabs?

Absolutely. When did they start taking ownership of the word Semitic exclusively?

sofia
12-28-2009, 09:53 PM
Israel did 9/11.

Is that anti-semitic to say?

Draco33
12-28-2009, 09:53 PM
He dones't put up with people talking over or insulting him much any more.
Reminds me a little of the Dr. from the old Morton Downey show clips.

YouTube - Ron Paul vs. Morton Downey, Jr.'s audience 1988 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88REf0tjZHo)

"Why don't they put you on a diet" Cracks me up eveytime I see it. :D

sparebulb
12-28-2009, 09:55 PM
Israel did 9/11.

Is that anti-semitic to say?

It could be deemed pro-semitic depending on the perspective.

YumYum
12-28-2009, 10:01 PM
Ben Stein is a kapo for Fox. He is a sellout. He would have led his own mother to the gas chambers.

surf
12-28-2009, 10:01 PM
"these 3 are gonna be back tomorrow"?

i agree with all here - Ben Stein is a fucking duechebag who oughta be sent to Yemen

Che
12-28-2009, 10:09 PM
"The credit crunch is way overblown. The [financial institutions] are being given away; they're so unbelievably cheap...The subprime problem is a problem, but it's a tiny problem in the context of this economy...It's a buying opportunity, especially for the financials, maybe like I've never seen before in my entire life."

-- Ben Stein (2007)

SelfTaught
12-28-2009, 10:30 PM
Ron Paul should have snapped.

The little hand waves and whatnot should be avoided. Ben Stein made a totally unwarranted statement and it should have been struck down immediately by Paul. Other debaters such as Schiff and Woods would have Ben Stein on his ass.

I hate to say it, but he has lost his "snap". I would say avoid TV appearances where he must debate someone on the opposing side. It's not like he's in his 50's and on the Morton Downey show.

ItsTime
12-28-2009, 10:35 PM
LOL this is too funny. What a fucking racist Ben Stein is.

ItsTime
12-28-2009, 10:36 PM

You must not have seen Ron Paul on tv much. That was Ron Paul snapping.

0zzy
12-28-2009, 10:37 PM

The little hand waves and whatnot should be avoided. Ben Stein made a totally unwarranted statement and it should have been struck down immediately by Paul. Other debaters such as Schiff and Woods would have Ben Stein on his ass.

I hate to say it, but he has lost his "snap". I would say avoid TV appearances where he must debate someone on the opposing side. It's not like he's in his 50's and on the Morton Downey show.

really? really? REALLY?
no. you are wrong and therefore invalid.
/troll

Anti Federalist
12-28-2009, 10:42 PM
Funny coincidence that "The Constitution Lives" brought this upcoming segment to our attention.

According to him, only "truthers' make Ron Paul "look bad".

Go ahead, talk about a sane, non interventionist, constitutional foreign policy, YOU ANTI-SEMITIC NAZI BASTARD!!!

Anti Federalist
12-28-2009, 10:43 PM
PS: Stein's a douche

ChooseLiberty
12-28-2009, 10:45 PM
Stein was trying to preempt viewers from understanding where a rational non-interventionist foreign policy in the middle east would lead.

Ysrael would be on its own w/o it's captive attack dog Amerika to slaughter its perceived "enemies" on command.

And so on.

You can easily see how Stein's brain works.

sofia

This is how Ron Paul needs to handle these people..

YouTube - George Galloway Vs Jeremy Paxman (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZHez-Q2r78)

SelfTaught
really? really? REALLY?
no. you are wrong and therefore invalid.
/troll

How so? I stated an opinion and I stand by it.

ItsTime
12-28-2009, 10:47 PM
Stein was trying to preempt viewers from understanding where a rational non-interventionist foreign policy in the middle east would lead.

Ysrael would be on its own w/o it's captive attack dog Amerika to slaughter its perceived "enemies" on command.

And so on.

You can easily see how Stein's brain works.

Yeah you could see who he thought our military was spilling its blood for. Not the safety of the United States but that of Israel.

SelfTaught
12-28-2009, 10:54 PM
This is how Ron Paul needs to handle these people..

YouTube - George Galloway Vs Jeremy Paxman (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZHez-Q2r78)

Precisely. He should handle these people the way Lord Monckton handled the Greenpeace kids.

TheEvilDetector
The Country is United States of America, not Homeland.

WTF is this Homeland BS.

t0rnado
They should air this in central Asia. They'll see that the American people in general shouldn't be their targets.

TCE
12-28-2009, 11:23 PM
Other debaters such as Schiff and Woods would have Ben Stein on his ass.

Woods isn't as good in a debate format. If you saw the HR 1207 hearing, Mel Watt and Barney Frank beat him up pretty badly by being quicker on the draw. When I was watching that, I could see he knew they'd beaten him. Woods is an amazing orator and can give excellent speeches that are entertaining and captivating. However, he has to work on his one-on-one debating skills.

Schiff, on the other hand, would have taken him down, he has before, he would again. Schiff dealt with people ridiculing him for two straight years about the economy, so his skills are finely tuned.

IPSecure
12-28-2009, 11:45 PM
Stovepipe Sheila and Semite Stein, why are these people relevant?

TCE
12-28-2009, 11:46 PM
Stovepipe Sheila and Semite Stein, why are these people relevant?

She actually voted against the PATRIOT Act among other things the Republicans did during the Bush years. She is as liberal as they come, but there is less blood on her hands than all of her "moderate" colleagues. She also is pretty influential in the Democratic Party.

Dieseler
12-29-2009, 01:34 AM
She actually voted against the PATRIOT Act among other things the Republicans did during the Bush years. She is as liberal as they come, but there is less blood on her hands than all of her "moderate" colleagues. She also is pretty influential in the Democratic Party.

Give her time.
The Left - Wing Neo-(cons) are just getting warmed up.

devil21
12-29-2009, 02:01 AM
^^^

Indeed, Obama is sounding more like GWB and the Dems in Congress more like the Republicans of 2002 every day. Utterly predictable and obvious. How do so many fail to see this and accept it? I just keep thinking back to the campaign when Obama was pledging to roll back the Patriot Act, "revisit" NAFTA, offer "dialague" to our enemies, draw down the war efforts, etc. In less than one year that has all summarily been forgotten by the people that VOTED for the guy.