PDA

View Full Version : [Faux News] ~ Put Anyone Who Is A "Known Muslim" In A Separate Line!

Reason
12-28-2009, 12:51 PM
YouTube - Put Anyone Who Is A "Known Muslim" In A Separate Line! Mike Gallagher (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNjZqQFLU2M)

FrankRep
12-28-2009, 12:52 PM
Wow... Nazi Germany all over again

MelissaWV
12-28-2009, 01:41 PM
The worst part is... there are those on this board who will absolutely agree with that one carte blanche.

Anti Federalist
12-28-2009, 01:47 PM
//facepalm//

Annihilia
12-28-2009, 01:53 PM
Ugh

catdd
12-28-2009, 02:01 PM
Listen to the neocons squabbling over how to deal with the blowback they have created for all of us.
"The war is working" "The surge worked".

Trillions and trillions of dollars spent and we are in more danger with more liberties threatened than before 9/11.

CharlesTX
12-28-2009, 02:30 PM
Wow... Nazi Germany all over again

Tell me about it. Pretty soon they'll ask them to have a different colored license plates and wear arm bands with a crescent moon.

jkr
12-28-2009, 03:09 PM
they just proved these systems fail, so what do they suggest...MORE SYSTEMS!

FAIL!

Ricky201
12-28-2009, 03:53 PM
UNBELIEVABLE!

Are these people in favor for Jim Crow laws as well?

LibertyWorker
12-28-2009, 03:57 PM
Until people are ready to do more then waving signs and voting this will only get worse.

Morgan Brykein
12-28-2009, 04:00 PM
UNBELIEVABLE!

Are these people in favor for Jim Crow laws as well?

Probably, but they're not open about it. This is why you see a lot of people calling Obama a Muslim, because they can't say "I don't like Obama because he's black."

Knightskye
12-28-2009, 04:28 PM
There's my litmus test for President in 2012.

If you support that idea, I'm not voting for you.

Theriot
12-28-2009, 04:49 PM
I can't believe these people said these things with straight faces. They are blatant neo-cons and racists. They'll be the ones stopping all of the non-white folks in the airport as they say "Go right ahead, Mr. McVeigh."

Freedom 4 all
12-28-2009, 05:01 PM
I've actually heard people say that the FAA require all passengers to consume a piece of bacon before boarding. If you refuse you get a separate heavy security plane. The "only problem" according to these people is that it would "also keep out orthodox Jews." They get around this problem by providing alternate "proof of non-terrorist" by peeing or spitting on a Quran. Seriously

As hillarious as all that is, there are real people who think these things.

Morgan Brykein
12-28-2009, 05:05 PM
I've actually heard people say that the FAA require all passengers to consume a piece of bacon before boarding. If you refuse you get a separate heavy security plane. The "only problem" according to these people is that it would "also keep out orthodox Jews." They get around this problem by providing alternate "proof of non-terrorist" by peeing or spitting on a Quran. Seriously

As hillarious as all that is, there are real people who think these things.

It's depressing that such people exist in America.

LibertyWorker
12-28-2009, 05:43 PM
What i would like to know is how many U.S. military personnel this guy had to fight to get on this plane?

when is the public going to wake up to the fact there is no military solution to terrorism?

polomertz
12-28-2009, 05:56 PM
Ooo ooo, can I be in the finger-up-the-butt "VIP" line?

Liberty Star
12-28-2009, 06:24 PM
Fox is always going in circles, on the one hand it supported putting our christian soldiers in harms way for freedom of Iraqi arab muslims, OTOH it suggests this? Besides:

Hard to know sometimes what is what:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=218147

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=2413419#post2413419

andrewh817
12-28-2009, 06:29 PM
I don't know what's worse, the guy suggesting we have separate lines or the girl who says "1/3 the population of the world is Islamic" as if it's a practical question not a moral one.

LibForestPaul
12-28-2009, 06:42 PM
HS failure. System failed.
The system failed, lets fix it.
Billions of dollar, still not safe.
Procedures do not provide additional safety, only body images will help.
Put Muslims in a seperate room, extra security.
Politically correct who cares.
Radically Islamofascists.
El Al puts Palestinians under stricter security.

So what is being put forth to Faux News listeners?

1)Lower the bar for unreasonable searches?
2)Lower the bar for unreasonable searches for Muslims?

1 is not doable, 2 is, at least for Faux News followers..

By stripping away the rights of certain individuals, the door is opened for widening what is considered a reasonable search for any who wants to board an airplane.
Very slick

Liberty Star
12-28-2009, 06:46 PM

Just Palestinian muslims or Palestinian christians also? If it's both, won't Israeli policy be racist.

This is one lawsuit where ACLU should go ahead.

CharlesTX
12-28-2009, 08:11 PM
What i would like to know is how many U.S. military personnel this guy had to fight to get on this plane?

when is the public going to wake up to the fact there is no military solution to terrorism?

Great point. I'm going to borrow that one to use against my neo-con friends.

Morgan Brykein
12-28-2009, 08:31 PM
HS failure. System failed.
The system failed, lets fix it.
Billions of dollar, still not safe.
Procedures do not provide additional safety, only body images will help.
Put Muslims in a seperate room, extra security.
Politically correct who cares.
Radically Islamofascists.

So what is being put forth to Faux News listeners?

1)Lower the bar for unreasonable searches?
2)Lower the bar for unreasonable searches for Muslims?

1 is not doable, 2 is, at least for Faux News followers..

By stripping away the rights of certain individuals, the door is opened for widening what is considered a reasonable search for any who wants to board an airplane.
Very slick

Wait...were the first few lines sarcastic?

PBrady
12-28-2009, 08:36 PM
Ick. I'm afraid to bring this up on the Fox News Discussion Board on facebook. I know exactly how it will turn out...

I'm afraid to say that I'm not surprised at all that people are suggesting this.

ItsTime
12-28-2009, 09:03 PM
unfreaking real

Anti Federalist
12-28-2009, 09:03 PM
Until people are ready to do more then waving signs and voting this will only get worse.

That^^^ + infinity

Reason
12-29-2009, 11:50 AM
More Faux News

YouTube - Fox And Friends: Obama Needs To Stop Talking Like A Law School Professor (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd7A6b3_R68)

Dreamofunity
12-29-2009, 12:55 PM
What a douche bag.

BlackTerrel
12-30-2009, 12:09 AM
Not sure how you do that considering Muslims aren't a race.

Of course I'm sure Fox would be happy making Muslim identify themselves with a yellow star on their clothing or something.

ibaghdadi
12-30-2009, 12:26 AM
The worst part is... there are those on this board who will absolutely agree with that one carte blanche.

And that's exactly what Al-Qaeda is looking for. I remember Michael Sheuer saying in a recent interview that this particular attack is an 80% success for Al-Qaeda - they terrorized Americans, disrupted air travel (economic losses), and increased security measures thereby increasing spending.

I guess he forgot to mention this - the nonsense that would come out of those neocons would bear more proof for some Muslims that Al-Qaeda was right about America and Americans in the first place...

Of course should they actually implement something this ridiculous, Al-Qaeda will simply switch to sending either people with forged passports, or recent converts who still retain their original names and passports.

Iyad

PBrady
12-30-2009, 07:22 PM
I said this earlier:

Ick. I'm afraid to bring this up on the Fox News Discussion Board on facebook. I know exactly how it will turn out...

I'm afraid to say that I'm not surprised at all that people are suggesting this.
Well...turns out I had a legitimate concern. To all those with facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=15704546335&topic=27954

I am sorry it's time for some good old fashioned, racial profiling.
IF they are not guilty they SHOULD NOT MIND

...unless their emotions caused them to stay PC and hide their head in the sand.......
But then when Americans get hurt by their inaction they can blame our "occupation." Or Bush

I would understand if they looked at me that way if it were 5"6 green eyed Methodists gals that were blowing up planes and subways and cafe's.

I would understand if I were scrutinized then.

Guess you think decent Muslims are not that reasonable....

PC will kill us dude

As Joanne's post said....if you're innocent, you won't mind. That's why I don't mind all the waits...and inconvenience in the airport. If it makes us safer....then go ahead!

To anyone who is considering posting, be warned - if you disagree with them, you are automatically a liberal! That, and many of them do not comprehend basic logic.

Austrian Econ Disciple
12-30-2009, 07:24 PM
This reminds me of the Concentration Camps, aka Internment Camps for Japanese looking Americans in WWII. Disgusting.

PBrady
12-30-2009, 07:43 PM
The gems never stop:

I say: Profile! Screw these assholes' feelings. If they don't like it, then they shouldn't try to get on an airplane.