PDA

View Full Version : My Ron Paul day, October 4

wgadget
10-04-2007, 11:39 AM
This morning I called up a friend who promptly announced that they saw something on the news about Ron Paul, and said he "might even win it."

Then I went to work and my colleague remarked joyfully that he also noticed that Ron Paul was doing well in fundraising.

My mother replied to my enthusiastic email with congratulations, but with the admonition that NOW is the TIME to make headway in the general populace, what with the media bounce.

And, a Christian friend emailed me saying she was concerned about Ron Paul's "lack of concern about Iran," who she is convinced will destroy (America?) because of the prophecy in Ezekiel 38. Hm.

Life gets more interesting by the day, thanks to Ron Paul. Keep working!

JosephTheLibertarian
10-04-2007, 11:41 AM
tell her that the problem is not war, the problem is when we go to war that is both undeclared and unconstitutional, the wars never end! This is why.. if congress declared war on Iran, Ron Paul would rally the nation and would bring an end to Iran's nuclear weapon program.. its about going about things in the constitutional way

kylejack
10-04-2007, 11:43 AM
If she wants Biblical allegory, tell her that Ron Paul raised 1 million dollars in 6 days, and on the seventh, he rested.