PDA

View Full Version : Akianna the BLESSED Child

Magicman
12-25-2009, 06:02 PM
YouTube - CNN: Akiane, THE BLESSED CHILD! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCjHjQEU0Xw)

angelatc
12-25-2009, 07:15 PM
As always, the skeptic in my had to look....there's some people who believe that she's actually part of a fraud perpetrated by her parents. Apparently nobody has ever seen her paint anything. When she is filmed, it's always just putting a dot here and there.

TheConstitutionLives
12-25-2009, 08:46 PM
Why in the world is this being posted in the general politics section?

wd4freedom
12-25-2009, 09:56 PM
As always, the skeptic in my had to look....there's some people who believe that she's actually part of a fraud perpetrated by her parents. Apparently nobody has ever seen her paint anything. When she is filmed, it's always just putting a dot here and there.

The interesting thing about humans as compared to other animals is that we are always focused on what is wrong, what is corrupt, what is not good. Ugliness intrigues us to no end.

If only we might focus on that which is better rather than that which is wrong.

t0rnado
12-25-2009, 10:11 PM
The interesting thing about humans as compared to other animals is that we are always focused on what is wrong, what is corrupt, what is not good. Ugliness intrigues us to no end.

If only we might focus on that which is better rather than that which is wrong.

Hitler gave the Jews some nice soup.

wd4freedom
12-25-2009, 10:28 PM
Hitler gave the Jews some nice soup.

And the sad thing is the Germans went along with Hitler.... no one said this is wrong. If we are not able to see what is good...we will never know evil when it appears right before our eyes.

sofia
12-25-2009, 10:33 PM
Hitler was quite an artist himself. Makes one wonder if all the horrible things said about him were true.

As for this little girl, I cant find any video of her painting an actual image. This could be a "balloon boy" type fraud orchestrated by the parents.