PDA

View Full Version : Man Offers Free Gas to Consumers

Magicman
12-25-2009, 02:13 PM
YouTube - Man Buys Gas For Strangers.flv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWyNWg7Q5ds)

satchelmcqueen
12-25-2009, 03:39 PM
rare guy.

TNforPaul45
12-25-2009, 04:48 PM
This is a perfect example of free market capitalism at work. This is how "charity" used to work. A system which enables the prosperity of a free people will enable them to feel free enough to give some of that prosperity away to others, needful or otherwise.

The alternative is a person who feels that his taxes, hidden and announced could skyrocket, while the prospect of his/her job is shaky, or already evaporated, with outlooks in both categories looking grim well into the future. That person will leave the needy person to die in the ditch while they hold to what they have (sometimes this is not true, but the incidence of it rises dramatically).

GunnyFreedom
12-25-2009, 05:52 PM
From the comments:

nawitus (12 hours ago) Hide
Good job, but skip the religious bs.

:rolleyes:

The man said "God bless you" once, once on that clip. It's not a 'theory' that the forces of political correctness are trying to silence Christians, it's a fact.

Now, I don't believe in or observe Christmas, but this guy ponies up what amounts to thousands and thousands of dollars worth of gasoline just to give himself the opportunity to say "Merry Christmas, God bless you, and pass it on."

Waaaahhh freakin haaaaaa... jerks like that commenter on YouTube need to call a Whaaaaamblance.

Magicman
12-25-2009, 05:57 PM
This is a perfect example of free market capitalism at work. This is how "charity" used to work. A system which enables the prosperity of a free people will enable them to feel free enough to give some of that prosperity away to others, needful or otherwise.

The alternative is a person who feels that his taxes, hidden and announced could skyrocket, while the prospect of his/her job is shaky, or already evaporated, with outlooks in both categories looking grim well into the future. That person will leave the needy person to die in the ditch while they hold to what they have (sometimes this is not true, but the incidence of it rises dramatically).

I'm working on a long term strategy to bring this type of charity back through a massive grassroots activist site where people rally behinds causes.

Magicman
12-25-2009, 05:58 PM
From the comments:

nawitus (12 hours ago) Hide
Good job, but skip the religious bs.

:rolleyes:

The man said "God bless you" once, once on that clip. It's not a 'theory' that the forces of political correctness are trying to silence Christians, it's a fact.

Now, I don't believe in or observe Christmas, but this guy ponies up what amounts to thousands and thousands of dollars worth of gasoline just to give himself the opportunity to say "Merry Christmas, God bless you, and pass it on."

Waaaahhh freakin haaaaaa... jerks like that commenter on YouTube need to call a Whaaaaamblance.

There's so many tossers on Youtube that just thrive off of negativity. I am a Christian but I used to be an atheist and think someone is lame for disrespecting their religious views.

Magicman
12-25-2009, 06:05 PM

So what is your theory on how to encourage others to set this type of example?

andrewh817
12-26-2009, 06:11 AM
There's so many tossers on Youtube that just thrive off of negativity. I am a Christian but I used to be an atheist and think someone is lame for disrespecting their religious views.

On the OP, it really sucks this guy is being taxed because imagine how much more he'd help with 30-40% money. But just curious, what proof did you get that "God" exists (otherwise you were never an atheist)?