PDA

View Full Version : Is Adam following Rand's model to win?

Eric21ND
12-25-2009, 05:59 AM
I hope you guys borrow something from Rand's playbook and win this thing. I wish I knew more of the demographics of his district and especially the primary/general election voting blocs. I hope Adam is hitting home with the deficit and spending issues and healthcare like Rand is. Also has there been an polling in this district yet? What is Adam's name recognition? Is he making the rounds on the speaking circuit?

MR2Fast2Catch
12-25-2009, 11:22 AM
I hope you guys borrow something from Rand's playbook and win this thing. I wish I knew more of the demographics of his district and especially the primary/general election voting blocs. I hope Adam is hitting home with the deficit and spending issues and healthcare like Rand is.?

Remember his district is very Democrat, so Adam's campaign has to take a very different approach than Rand's campaign. Rand's state is mostly conservative, so he is presenting a Liberty message that appeals to Conservatives. Although there is a challenger in the Republican primary, Adam still has to present the freedom message so it appeals to Democrats. And I think they have done a great job of this so far, it's just a lot of work to flip so many Dems.

"The basis of both parties are so grossly misrepresented by their national leadership, that we have more in common with each other than anyone in Washington." - Adam Kokesh