PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC - Smear Segment (Rach. Maddow)

hotbrownsauce
12-25-2009, 04:14 AM
YouTube - Who Is The Most Conservative Conservative In Congress? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZHcLQ1JTdQ)

Okay, I don't know Jim Demint very well. However, I do know he introduced S 604 in the senate. Watching this video made me want to stick FORKS in my eyes and ears! Demint is sticking up for the constitutionality question of the health care bill in the senate. Instead of attacking the issue head on, Ms. Spew Garbage decided to attack the messenger about his personal life. Then called into question things he didn't support such as unions, medicare(cade), climate change issues, etc. Then she blurs the fact he personally does not like gays because he thinks it is immoral, as being part of freedom.
How is he the most conservative anyway???? The people he beat out are not favorites by any standard I have (Lindsey Graham? Really?). However, these people do have some negatives associated with them such as Joe Wilson when he yelled "YOU LIE!!" to president Obama. So when Rachel Ms. Spew Garbage Maddow says Jim Demint beat these "conservatives" with negative associations she is really implying Jim Demint is the biggest conservative scum bag.

They wont DARE touch Ron Paul. This video is being put into the books under the section "MSNBC spews as much crap as FOX does". I'll be writing a comment to her as I hope some of you with free time will do also.

MN Patriot
12-25-2009, 07:44 AM
This show reminds me of Wonkette. Oh so smarty pants and clever. "Mmm Freedomy"

LibertyEagle
12-25-2009, 08:15 AM
DeMint isn't perfect, but he's pretty darn good.

Flash
12-25-2009, 08:47 AM
He is the most conservative Senator. My only complaint is that he is obsessed with the 'gay agenda' and it makes him look foolish.

constitutional
12-25-2009, 07:44 PM
Dear hotbrownsauce,

Maddow's show is not a news show so don't take it personally. Shows like this exists to tell those who cannot think for themselves. True men like us watch what matters and form our own opinion.

Yours Truly,
The Captain

hotbrownsauce
12-25-2009, 08:57 PM
Dear hotbrownsauce,

Maddow's show is not a news show so don't take it personally. Shows like this exists to tell those who cannot think for themselves. True men like us watch what matters and form our own opinion.

Yours Truly,
The Captain

Thanks for the information. I do know its an opinion show and was going to make a small comment about that in my original post. Jon Stewart pointed out to me, a lot of people watching these shows don't think or know that its opinion. He had a clip that I viewed in one of my American Government classes where he talked about Fox and its propaganda. At the end of the segment he made sure not to leave out MSNBC and their propaganda.

specsaregood
12-25-2009, 09:31 PM
DeMint isn't perfect, but he's pretty darn good.

His close association with "the fellowship" and the fact that he resided at the "The C Street House", causes me not to trust him.

anaconda
12-25-2009, 09:36 PM
Okay, I don't know Jim Demint very well. However, I do know he introduced S 604 in the senate.

I thought Bernie Sanders sponsored S. 604.

Thrashertm
12-26-2009, 02:04 AM
What a superficial garbage piece!