PDA

View Full Version : Joe Scarborough pimpin hard for Ron Paul!

sofia
12-24-2009, 09:51 AM
He's had Ron on the show a lot. Today, Co-host Mika Brezinski even said she loves Ron Paul and that Donald Trump says he loves Ron Paul. Mika added "because Ron is so smart.".....

Then he replayed an interview from last week that he did with Ron Paul.

Then Joe gushed "Everytime I hear Ron speak I learn something."

We should keep thanking Joe and stroking his ego for being smart enough to recognize the greatness of Ron Paul.

angelatc
12-24-2009, 09:54 AM
Weren't you the guy who kept posting that story about the dead woman in Scarborough's office, implying that he killed her?

CAKochenash
12-24-2009, 09:54 AM
Thanks be to Joe's son!

ItsTime
12-24-2009, 09:57 AM
Its called trying to get ratings.

paulitics
12-24-2009, 10:03 AM
He's had Ron on the show a lot. Today, Co-host Mika Brezinski even said she loves Ron Paul and that Donald Trump says he loves Ron Paul. Mika added "because Ron is so smart.".....

Then he replayed an interview from last week that he did with Ron Paul.

Then Joe gushed "Everytime I hear Ron speak I learn something."

We should keep thanking Joe and stroking his ego for being smart enough to recognize the greatness of Ron Paul.

Max, this is not like you. Are you feeling alright?

brandon
12-24-2009, 10:07 AM
Sounds like Max has been drinking some kool-aid :D

sofia
12-24-2009, 10:08 AM
dont get me wrong....i still hate Scarborough. When he goes on his pro-war rants I want to vomit.

But if thanking him for having Ron on makes him continue to invite him....then I'm willing to play along.

Flash
12-24-2009, 10:09 AM
Mika ruins the show for me. Joe Scarborough is okay.

LDA
12-24-2009, 10:12 AM
dont get me wrong....i still hate Scarborough. When he goes on his pro-war rants I want to vomit.

But if thanking him for having Ron on makes him continue to invite him....then I'm willing to play along.

You realize that a lot of current Ron Paul supporters used to support an aggressive foreign policy, right? I know I did, at one point. People have to be educated. You aren't just born with the knowledge to form valid opinions. When you see someone whose opinions vary from yours, don't see it as a reason to hate the person. See it as an opportunity to engage the person in a discussion and make them defend their faulty logic. Many people can be converted to our side, but if that's going to happen, we have to approach it in the right way. It doesn't mean compromising our principles, though.

sofia
12-24-2009, 10:15 AM
You realize that a lot of current Ron Paul supporters used to support an aggressive foreign policy, right? I know I did, at one point. People have to be educated. You aren't just born with the knowledge to form valid opinions. When you see someone whose opinions vary from yours, don't see it as a reason to hate the person. See it as an opportunity to engage the person in a discussion and make them defend their faulty logic. Many people can be converted to our side, but if that's going to happen, we have to approach it in the right way. It doesn't mean compromising our principles, though.

I dont hate people for having wrong opinions.

I hate people who tell lies in order to influence others. Thats the difference.

Scarborough peddles garbage like Iraqi WMDs, Iranian nukes, Israeli victimhood, etc. when he KNOWS it isnt true.

LDA
12-24-2009, 10:20 AM
The human mind is a powerful thing. People can convince themselves that something is true when they should know it isn't.

sofia
12-24-2009, 10:22 AM
The human mind is a powerful thing. People can convince themselves that something is true when they should know it isn't.

check out Plato's Allegory of the cave

low preference guy
12-24-2009, 10:26 AM
youtube?

haaaylee
12-24-2009, 12:05 PM
is it any of these videos that are up?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036789/ns/msnbc_tv-morning_joe

tremendoustie
12-24-2009, 12:09 PM

Very true. It's important to pay attention to the nagging doubts and think them through, rather than shoving them down and ignoring them.

V4Vendetta
12-24-2009, 12:45 PM
Weren't you the guy who kept posting that story about the dead woman in Scarborough's office, implying that he killed her?

ROFL

Ok Thats caught me off guard. LMAO

sofia
12-24-2009, 02:45 PM
is it any of these videos that are up?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036789/ns/msnbc_tv-morning_joe

no...this was on Scarborough's radio show

Bman
12-24-2009, 10:28 PM
Thanks be to Joe's son!

http://media.podhoster.com/thatradio/images/bigstockphoto_hammer_striking_nail_w_sparks_333329 .jpg

I got my father to vote for Ron. Something to be said about son's and fathers. Fathers will listen to their sons when the son actually does know more than the father. Good job jr.

BlackTerrel
12-24-2009, 10:48 PM
Thanks be to Joe's son!

What's the story I'm missing here...Who is Joe's son?

speciallyblend
12-24-2009, 10:50 PM
What's the story I'm missing here...Who is Joe's son?

if i am correct joe's son is a ron paul supporter;) can't remember his name.

WorldonaString
12-24-2009, 10:59 PM
I came home from college for Christmas break that year ready to turn my dad on to this amazing canidate, when he replied..."Yeah, I remember voting for that guy in 88." Quite humbling and encouraging all at the same time for me.

shanajk
12-25-2009, 09:24 AM
You are correct, Joey is a Ron Paul supporter, but it wasn't that he turned Joe onto Ron. Joe and Ron served in Congress together and have known each other for years. Joey is a Ron Paul supporter because he was raised by his dad to be for small government and libertarian values.

Joe doesn't have Ron or Rand or Peter Schiff on the show for ratings. He has them on there because he agrees with them on many things and wants to help promote them.

Little known fact... Joe voted for Ron in the Republican primary.

BlackTerrel
12-26-2009, 02:25 AM
You are correct, Joey is a Ron Paul supporter, but it wasn't that he turned Joe onto Ron. Joe and Ron served in Congress together and have known each other for years. Joey is a Ron Paul supporter because he was raised by his dad to be for small government and libertarian values.

Joe doesn't have Ron or Rand or Peter Schiff on the show for ratings. He has them on there because he agrees with them on many things and wants to help promote them.

Little known fact... Joe voted for Ron in the Republican primary.

Interesting. Thanks for posting all that info. Never seen Scarborough but hopefully he has them on more often.

Kludge
12-26-2009, 03:53 AM
It's difficult to determine if Joe's mocking, sucking up, or genuinely impressed, and that's why he's so damn good at what he does (and probably why he was elected). He keeps a distance from radicalism to great benefit. Tucker Carlson used to be on very often when he was still with MSNBC. They have paleo Pat Buchanan and mild-mannered libertarian Willie Geist (who recently was given a spot hosting a new show called "Way Too Early" which airs 30 minutes prior to Morning Joe) as co-hosts. I used to dislike Mika, but she stopped making weird noises every time they'd come from break and has been relatively concise lately, even if she is arguing that militarymen shouldn't be allowed to smoke. Pandering or not, it's an enjoyable show to watch. The guests aren't allowed to be convincing AND dishonest at the same time.

haaaylee
12-31-2009, 04:51 PM
did anyone ever find the audio of this?