PDA

View Full Version : I AM So PROUD !!!!! Gonna Shout it from the mountain tops !!!

Dianne
12-23-2009, 11:02 PM
Just got a text message from my local news carrier , that the United Nations aka the United States Senate just approved the health care bill they have not read, nor have a clue as to what is in it.

Aren't you proud to be an American???? Can't you just hug a teddy bear right now ????

I feel so warm and cozy, knowing our Senate is here for us ... not to mention Barak Insane Obama who we annointed our new born king... born in Africa, Harvard education out of my pocket book... (nothing my child will ever see)...

Way to go crooks !!! The people, formerly known as the American people, allowed you to rape and pillage one more time.

Chalk one up to the very competant insurance industry, that knows how to buy everyone that enters office in this corrupt country.... Chalk one down for you and me, trying to provide a future for our kids.

Shout it from the mountain top..... our government sucks united nations ass, not to mention insurance company ass, or anyone that can bribe them, and we need to fix it !!!!

Trash their butts....time to dump anyone in the Federal government. I won't give the federal government another dime, ever again.

Dianne
12-23-2009, 11:22 PM
Oh, and I am not being partisan atm... as the republicans are just as guilty as the democrats. It is hysterical to see the republicans coming forth as the "anti" Obama Rama insurance company rape us care. They are owned also, but you gotta give them some credit for the next academy award. At least they are better actors then Pelosi, lol. They did come out and pretend they were against it, knowing the democratic majority would win it anyway. Nice fight GOP, lololol.... hope you have a very nice insurance company bonus from BCBS in your Christmas stocking...

tremendoustie
12-24-2009, 12:15 AM
Hear Hear.

RM918
12-24-2009, 12:48 AM
I'm proud to be an American for 15 minutes each at approximately 10 AM and 3 PM every day, as mandated by federal law.

James Madison
12-24-2009, 12:49 AM
It's rather fitting that Obamacare would pass on Christmas Eve.

stilltrying
12-26-2009, 01:12 AM
They just couldn't let anyone gamble anymore as thats what insurance is. They had to quantumize insurance for the big dogs. Lets reduce probablility down to zero that people are not covered. Cant have any more probabilities out their, it works in nature but man can't belong to that realm. I guess insurance companies will have to fire all of their statisticians other than those who figure "what is the maximum time to keep people on hold for medical procedures".