PDA

View Full Version : Ok, RPF...I need yor help. (bashing palin)

Don't Tread on Mike
12-23-2009, 09:45 PM
I need the combined knowledge of everyone here to put a list together of everything you can find to help me show my dad how bad Sarah Palin is. I don't really have a good enough argument against her to make my case. Once we have completed this task i will send this link to my father and I'll fill you in on what happens.

Thanks everyone, and happy holidays!:D

RM918
12-24-2009, 01:43 AM
I'd more say don't bash Palin, bash what she stands for. Which is the real mystery.

Pauls' Revere
12-24-2009, 01:44 AM
I'd more say don't bash Palin, bash what she stands for. Which is the real mystery.

Hockey?

:D

lynnf
12-24-2009, 03:22 AM
the material you seek is probably mostly already here, you may have to use the search function to find it

try this thread:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=219564&highlight=palin

lynn

pacelli
12-24-2009, 08:14 AM
I don't really have a good enough argument against her to make my case.

If you don't have a good enough argument for why you dislike Palin, then why do you think you dislike Palin?

sofia
12-24-2009, 08:43 AM
1. She supported the massive theft of US taxpayers known as "The Bailout"

2. She QUIT her duties in midterm so she could sell books and make speeches at $100,000 a shot.

3. She is a war-loving neo-con, surrounded and built up by the same forces who created Bush. (Google: Palin - neo-con, Kristol)

4. She is really dumb...(Google for the katie Couric interview)

5. She did some sleazy stuff as governor. (Google , Palin - State trooper scandal)

6. She said she bel;ieved in man made global warming but then changed her tune AFTER the climate-gate e-mails came out.

Palin is George Bush in a skirt....an attention seeking, money grubbing ex-beauty contestant who will sell her soul for the limelight.

The MSM is attacking her so that conservatives will choose her. Conservatives never learn their lesson!