PDA

View Full Version : We are half way to a full page New Hampshire ad

max
10-04-2007, 09:24 AM
With what's already been "chipped in", plus pledges I have locally, we are 50% to a FULL COLOR FULL PAGE ad in a Sunday New Hampshire Union Leader...

This ad 9The Founding Fathers ad) will have a great impact because it will say on the bottom that volunteers put it together

I'm going to keep making a pest of myself until we pull this off..

Again, if you havent already chipped in, please give something and circulate this to other boards, forums, Meetups...

http://newhampshire.chipin.com/new-hampshire-inserts

thanks again

Freedom
10-04-2007, 09:35 AM
I just "chipped in", well actually "chunked in" is more accurate! :)

Keep up the great work!!!

RP08
10-04-2007, 09:40 AM
OK, I just chipped in. Keep 'em comin'.

LibertyEagle
10-04-2007, 09:59 AM
With what's already been "chipped in", plus pledges I have locally, we are 50% to a FULL COLOR FULL PAGE ad in a Sunday New Hampshire Union Leader...

This ad 9The Founding Fathers ad) will have a great impact because it will say on the bottom that volunteers put it together

I'm going to keep making a pest of myself until we pull this off..

Again, if you havent already chipped in, please give something and circulate this to other boards, forums, Meetups...

http://newhampshire.chipin.com/new-hampshire-inserts

thanks again

How are we 1/2 way there? The chip-in shows $1972 dollars. I thought you said we needed around $6500 and that is the amount listed on the chip-in widget.

hopeforamerica
10-04-2007, 10:02 AM
How are we 1/2 way there? The chip-in shows $1972 dollars. I thought you said we needed around $6500 and that is the amount listed on the chip-in widget.

Local contributions + widget = 1/2 way there.

BW4Paul
10-04-2007, 10:07 AM
Regarding the NH ad, I was wondering altering it to tell the people of NH that they only have until Oct 12th to register Republican?

The way I see it, all the advertising in the world won't help unless people (re)register in time. :eek: So, while I'm not necessarily inclined to chip in for a plain FF ad, I would certainly chip in for an ad that clearly integrates the registration deadline...

LibertyEagle
10-04-2007, 10:07 AM
Regarding the NH ad, I was wondering altering it to tell the people of NH that they only have until Oct 12th to register Republican?

The way I see it, all the advertising in the world won't help unless people (re)register in time. :eek: So, while I'm not necessarily inclined to chip in for a plain FF ad, I would certainly chip in for an ad that clearly integrates the registration deadline...

I don't think he plans to run it before October 12.

LibertyEagle
10-04-2007, 10:10 AM
I personally would like to know more about the insert option. I'd much rather have a 2-sided insert that gives information on his stances, than just a huge 1 page ad.

RP08
10-04-2007, 02:52 PM
Only 2 more donations made after mine 5.5 hours ago?

Bump

JoshLowry
10-04-2007, 02:55 PM
Max can you edit your chip in goal to reflect the local contributions you are receiving/have received?

Possible edit the total that you are shooting for?

kmj.ronpaul
10-04-2007, 04:21 PM
I just chipped in $50.

LibertyEagle
10-04-2007, 04:31 PM
Master thread on this topic:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=21847