PDA

View Full Version : Texas D.A. Indicted On Corruption Charges

Reason
12-23-2009, 01:42 AM
Texas D.A. Indicted On Corruption Charges

YouTube - Taxas D.A. Indicted On Corruption! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVkHtcNXhcA)

Derek Johnson
12-23-2009, 02:21 AM
Thanks for posting this. I'm running for texas legislative district 57 as a Libertarian. I'm 100% against prohibition and a non-drinker/user etc. This is very good to know as I get flack over the drug issue, you know "we have to save society from using drugs by funding and legislation".

YumYum
12-23-2009, 03:18 AM
What's up with the black congressman from Lousiana who had bribery cash in his freezer?

I lived in Texas. The majority of people there are idiots.

Derek Johnson
12-23-2009, 04:37 AM
What's up with the black congressman from Lousiana who had bribery cash in his freezer?

The majority of people there are idiots.

Excuse me?

Reason
12-23-2009, 04:45 AM
lol

I will say that south texas' muggy ass nasty weather is the most disgusting environment ever to be in for basic training

San Diego for the win!

kathy88
12-23-2009, 04:55 AM
Thanks for posting this. I'm running for texas legislative district 57 as a Libertarian. I'm 100% against prohibition and a non-drinker/user etc. This is very good to know as I get flack over the drug issue, you know "we have to save society from using drugs by funding and legislation".

Congratulations and best wishes.

constituent
12-23-2009, 06:43 AM
Excuse me?

Oh stfu. You know damn good and well that most folks here ARE IDIOTS. It's like that everywhere! ;) :D