PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Speaking in Ann Arbor Tuesday October 9th 7:00 PM at Diag

Rob
10-04-2007, 09:03 AM
Hello everyone,

I realize that this was stated in another thread, but I thought that one kind of fumbled the delivery so I would like to restate it. Also I'm going to bump this for a few days because there was such short notice. We literally only got the call from the national office a few days ago. We've since been running around like crazy to get this event promoted. This is a completely open and free event. I hope that everyone in the area comes, the University of Michigan papers will all be covering it as will the Ann Arbor News and several local channels. I can say all those with certainty but I expect other media outlets to be present as well. We're going to be having a short rally until Paul arrives, at which point he will speak. There is also a possibility that we'll be have a party afterwards at the campaign office in Ann Arbor on N. Main St. Let's get as many people here as we can to make a huge statement to how much support Ron Paul has!