PDA

View Full Version : My trip to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

Dunedain
12-22-2009, 07:43 PM
I paid a visit to the EEOC the other day. I poked my head in the door out of curiosity because I saw the sign. Amazingly, I ended up staying for over an hour I was so fascinated.

Some background: the EEOC is a federal government agency whose stated objective is to police discrimination. Our tax dollars are spent on the government lawyers that are paid to sue employers for violating discrimination laws. Even with affirmative action laws, diversity programs, race based employee resource networks, equal opportunity programs, and zillions of other preferential treatment programs that "level the playing field" there is a need to have a FEDERAL agency that enforces all of this.

When I entered the first thing I noticed was that every single person was non-white. It's just one of the things that makes you take notice. Apparently, only minorities are suffering from extreme discrimination and they aren't able to find jobs due to all the racism. Luckily, for them, they have the power of the federal government we love so much enabling this (with the help of our tax dollars).

Picking through the literature I noticed that racial discrimination is only one of many different types of discrimination. Genetic, gender, age, religion...the list goes on. You can even discriminate against people because they have brought a discrimination lawsuit to your company.

Interesting, every single person in the line to speak with legal counsel was discriminated due to racial reasons. How did I know this? I could heard every word. Every minority talked loudly and indignantly arms flailing recounting the unrighteous heresy they had been through. Some cry, some yelled, but all wanted lawsuits, money, etc. Even more interesting was that the tales that were spun didn't even have a racial angle. One woman talked about her supervisor who didn't like her heavy eye and lipstick makeup, her clothes, and that she was overweight (her gut was hanging out as she described her tale of woe). When asked what type of discrimination she felt she had undergone, she said "Racial Discrimination!" similar to how Caujan Man from Saturday night live would say it.

It was like a scene from Mad T.V. or something. But it didn't end. Before I was about to leave two white people entered the room. Boy did they look uncomfortable. The man had trouble walking and they were young. I overheard some of the conversation...it sounded like he had a medical problem and was fired even though he could do his job. It didn't go very well for them. They were told that they didn't qualify for some reason (maybe disability is not covered). Regardless, when they left I could feel the energy in the room like people wanted to die laughing. Apparently, the EEOC is not for young white people who had been discriminated against.

Eventually, I left having a re-scheduled meeting with a client. But I would love to go back and film some of this. I mean, it's going on day after day after day all day long. To hell with Judge Mathis lane the EEOC is where the reality T.V. opportunities lie. I recommend going down to YOUR EEOC office and taking in some of the air of entitlement. It may be evil and sick and wrong, but it is one heck of an entertaining place.

revolutionisnow
12-22-2009, 07:52 PM
Thanks for sharing, I look forward to the future youtubes.

bobbyw24
12-22-2009, 09:07 PM
Mary Frances Berry==Clinton's head of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights stated the liberal view on civil rights laws

- "Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them."

HOLLYWOOD
12-22-2009, 09:20 PM
Mary Frances Berry==Clinton's head of U.S. Commission on Civil Rights stated the liberal view on civil rights laws

- "Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them."

If you desire to read this: http://www.maryfrancesberry.com/

"Mary Frances Berry is a regular contributor to The Arena on Politico.com, a daily debate with policymakers and opinion shapers."

http://www.maryfrancesberry.com/mfb_frontest.jpg

Dunedain
12-23-2009, 12:20 PM

Someone should tell her that it does not spell that out in the Civil Rights act.