ne1buthilary
10-04-2007, 07:13 AM
RP hour on Glenn Beck right now!!

http://www.wspd.com/pages/listenlive.html

888-727-BECK

voice your opinion

ne1buthilary
10-04-2007, 07:17 AM
he wants to talk to ron paul supporters!! he seems to be being fair so far!

ButchHowdy
10-04-2007, 07:18 AM
BUMP! This is good . . . finally!

OptionsTrader
10-04-2007, 07:19 AM
If you call, be civil and only talk issues Ron Paul stands for.

Vonhayek7
10-04-2007, 07:20 AM
If you call in, please have better arguments ha.

MsDoodahs
10-04-2007, 07:21 AM
I can't get the listen live link at that site to work.

Suggestions?

Killaspike
10-04-2007, 07:22 AM
Can someone record this, im in school atm?

FrankRep
sweet. he's in Ohio.

Chester Copperpot
hes being a dick now

maybe he is sincerely TRYING to understand Ron.. Im not sure

Chester Copperpot
10-04-2007, 07:25 AM
I cant get thru.. its busy.. SOMEBODY HAS TO TELL THIS DOUCHE.. THE CONSTITUTION ISNT ABOUT KEEPING US "SAFE" ITS ABOUT KEEPING US FREE.

DIPSHIT

Chester Copperpot
10-04-2007, 07:26 AM
Thats Right.. People Wouldnt Recognize A Founding Father... And Thats Why You Cant Recognize Ron Paul.. He *is* Founding Father Material.

LibertyEagle
10-04-2007, 07:26 AM

Suggestions?

Go here and then click the blue text that says, "Click here to launch the stream".

RonFan1776
10-04-2007, 07:27 AM
GRRR.. Too many idiots calling.

OptionsTrader
10-04-2007, 07:29 AM
Blowback Mr Beck.

Michael Scheuer

22-year CIA veteran. He served as the Chief of the Bin Laden tracking unit.

Mr Beck we're less safe now than before the "war on terror" began.

Killaspike
10-04-2007, 07:30 AM
Is anyone recording this =(?

LibertyEagle
10-04-2007, 07:31 AM
Please, someone with a lot of knowledge, please call.

If any of you are not one of these, please hang up.

LibertyEagle
10-04-2007, 07:32 AM

Suggestions?

Did it work for you now?

Primbs
10-04-2007, 07:33 AM
The Glenn Beck show provides transcripts and mp3s at the end of each show.

www.glennbeck.com

ButchHowdy
10-04-2007, 07:34 AM
Glenn's associate STU seems to be 'In the Know' about RP - a closet supporter?!?

Kudos to whoever gets in the ring . . . not sure how to enlighten a Glenn Beck type.

MsDoodahs
10-04-2007, 07:37 AM
Someone post the number I'm supposed to call. I can't hear it yet but I'm trying, and if I get through I'll do my best.

tfelice
10-04-2007, 07:39 AM
A million people dead?? But should we preemptively kill a million of them?

Chester Copperpot
RP hour on Glenn Beck right now!!

888-727-BECK

voice your opinion

thanks for fixing the phone number.. i was just about to post that

tfelice
Someone should contact the campaign office and get Ron Paul to call Beck now

LibertyEagle
10-04-2007, 07:41 AM
Who was that idiot?

paulitics
10-04-2007, 07:41 AM
someone needs to talk about NAU.

LibertyEagle
10-04-2007, 07:42 AM
C'mon, can't we do better than this????

See what this asshole is trying to do? The last caller helped him too.

There is no evidence that I am aware of, that Iran has a frickin' bomb. So, are we just supposed to nuke them with no evidence?

ButchHowdy
Who was that idiot?

He said he'd 'Pull The Lever' for Ron I'll take it!

crhoades
Someone should contact the campaign office and get Ron Paul to call Beck now

He's talking to Steve Gill at this moment online:
http://www.wlac.com/cc-common/streaming_new/index.html

OptionsTrader
10-04-2007, 07:43 AM
Glenn Beck needs to be deprogrammed of terrorism fear.

Primbs
10-04-2007, 07:44 AM
We need to get some campaign spokespersons who are trained to start getting on the radio talk shows when Ron Paul can't get on the shows. This is huge coverage.

This is worth about ten million in free publicity, too bad Ron Paul can't be there to defend himself.

MsDoodahs
10-04-2007, 07:44 AM
Okay, I finally got it to working.

He's right about the fact that people are fed up.

From what I heard, it sounded like he's just fear mongering to the GOP base, but I've only heard a little bit.

LibertyEagle
10-04-2007, 07:45 AM
He said he'd 'Pull The Lever' for Ron I'll take it!

I will too, but he fell right in to Glenn Beck trying to establish RP supporters as just a protest vote. This isn't a damn protest vote. We are voting FOR LIBERTY and our CONSTITUTION.

paulitics
10-04-2007, 07:46 AM
someone needs to talk about the enemy at home is more of a threat than abroad. Talk open boarders, mexican trucks, etc.

RonFan1776
Well, I've tried calling about 125 times. No dice.

LibertyEagle
Okay, I finally got it to working.

He's right about the fact that people are fed up.

From what I heard, it sounded like he's just fear mongering to the GOP base, but I've only heard a little bit.

Why don't you try to get on, Doodahs? Yeah, yeah. Do it. Please.

jpa
10-04-2007, 07:47 AM
damn it, cant get thru

MsDoodahs
10-04-2007, 07:47 AM
I'm dialing constantly. It's busy.

LibertyEagle
10-04-2007, 07:50 AM
Beck..

Most Of The Bombers Came From Frickin' Saudi Arabia!!!!!

So, he'll listen to Osama when he says something he wants to push, but he won't listen when HE TELLS US WHY THEY ARE PISSED AT US!!!

tfelice
10-04-2007, 07:51 AM
Glenn seriously suffers from fear of the boogeyman

OptionsTrader
10-04-2007, 07:51 AM
Wow this caller is weak.

SlapItHigh
10-04-2007, 07:52 AM
they must be screening the calls hard because everyone calling just says that Beck is right and that Ron Paul will not keep us safe????

IF YOU GET THROUGH, ACT LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE AN ANSWER FOR THIS and then give it to him once you are on air.

Killaspike
10-04-2007, 07:52 AM
more details people

ButchHowdy
10-04-2007, 07:53 AM
This Glen Beck Insider guy is speaking very well - Glenn can't believe one of his 'Insiders' doesn't see the same threats Glenn does . . . DUH!!

jpa
last caller (insider) wasnt bad.

OptionsTrader
///

jpa
10-04-2007, 07:54 AM
if you werent on the debate team in college, dont call in :-) I still cant get thru

JosephTheLibertarian
10-04-2007, 07:54 AM
someone needs to ask "What is your definition of victory?" lol that'll stump him. if he says TO KIL OSAMA! Retort with "But he's just a figurehead.. a financier... when does it end? What if blow back is the truth?" then just keep throwing it back at him like that. worth a shot

paulitics
10-04-2007, 07:55 AM
we have facts on our side. We started AL quada, we funded Al quada. We are not going after Bin Laden. We have open borders. We allow illegals in this country to open up bank accounts, we allow mexican truckers. If a bomb were to be struggled, we are practicaly encouraging it.

Al Quada is stronger than ever in Pakistan. We allow pakistan to harbor them, while funding Pakistan, who funds Al Quada.

We need to get out of the mess. Someone knowledgable needs to make these points.

tfelice
10-04-2007, 07:55 AM
Here's what needs to be said:

Glenn, we know from UBL's own words that the reason thay attack us is because we have been meddling in their part of the world for over 50 years. Therefore, if we pull our troops from the ME and close our borders what makes you think Islamic radicals will have the means or opportunity to attack us on our own shores again?

NewEnd
10-04-2007, 07:59 AM
Osama said right after 9-11 to attack our economy.

Our economy is our weakness, and Ron Paul is the only one who is serious about stopping pork. this is obvious. If our dollar becomes toilet paper, we are done.

LibertyEagle
Are our supporters really this uninformed?

RonFan1776
Glenn is not interested in the truth.

That's pretty obvious. They could screen calls better than this.

JosephTheLibertarian
10-04-2007, 08:00 AM
is it over?

CMoore
10-04-2007, 08:02 AM
That's pretty obvious. They could screen calls better than this.

That may be exactly what they are doing, Screening for the callers who will make Dr. Paul look the worst.

RonFan1776
10-04-2007, 08:02 AM
Some, yes. Overall, we're probably more informed than the people supporting the other candidates from what I've experienced personally.

The people who listen to Glenn Beck though... you would have to be a little masochistic in order to take listening to him every day if you truly think like Ron Paul does. NPR would be a much better investment of your time (or Ron Paul radio preferably).

Primbs
10-04-2007, 08:05 AM
The saying "we are over there, so we don't have to fight them over here" is not true. We are fighting them over here as evidenced by all the personal jihads shootings, and the fort Dix Six.

Our biggest threat is unlimited immigration of Jihadis moving to the United States. Bush just approved applications for 7000 to 12000 Iraqis to move to the United States. How many Jihadis will sneak in with that group?

In fact this is a bad sign of defeat, that we can't protect those who are helping us in Iraq and they want to flea to the United States. American Iraqis should be moving back to Iraq to help build the country on a voluntary basis.

Chester Copperpot
10-04-2007, 08:07 AM
is it over now? or is it still on?

Primbs
10-04-2007, 08:09 AM
He is still talking about politics. He is talking about his radio staff and how they would vote.

LibertyEagle
10-04-2007, 08:09 AM
Why doesn't Beck interview Ron Paul and REALLY GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO TALK!

LibertyEagle
10-04-2007, 08:11 AM
He Is One Of The Best Candidates, You Frickin' Moron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LibertyEagle
10-04-2007, 08:11 AM
He is still talking about politics. He is talking about his radio staff and how they would vote.

Yeah, and the majority of them said they would vote for Ghouliani. Mr. amnesty and gun-grabber.

OptionsTrader
10-04-2007, 08:17 AM
Evil evil evil.

Safety safety safety.

Tell me how he is going to shoot evil in the head and keep me 100% safe.

Is he still preaching this slime? I listend to beck years ago, same ol same ol.

BizmanUSA
10-04-2007, 08:19 AM
When G Beck mentioned the Iowa results he skipped right over the RON PAUL results - WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? :confused:

BizmanUSA

LibertyEagle
10-04-2007, 08:22 AM
No gun nut would vote for Giuliani!!! He's a damn gun-grabber.

I don't trust this crap at all. I think it's one big staged thing, intended to take away some of the thunder of Ron Paul's quarterly number announcement.

LibertyEagle
10-04-2007, 08:27 AM
Beck has ALWAYS liked Romney. He's been pitching him for quite some time on his TV show. To top it off, they are both Mormons.

Primbs
10-04-2007, 08:27 AM
Glenn Beck still talking about Ron Paul. They doubt Ron Paul could afford a national campaign.

He claims the media is really trying to manipulate the race.

Newsweek with Mitt Romney on it-religion article is ridiculous.

Talks about Romney targeting just four or five states because he can't afford a national campaign.

Iowa Romney leads. New Hampshire Romney leads. Nevada Romney Leads. Michigan Romney leads. South Carolina Romney in third.

Claims Romney is better organized and has a better strategy and is doing it well.

Florida, New York and California are for Rudy at this point.

Glenn says the more you look at Rudy the worse it gets. The more you look at Romney the better it gets.

Fred Thompson is very lethargic.

Huckabee-people heard him almost liked him, but he didn't catch on.

Ron Paul-Some people think he is crazy. But is building up momentum. Libertarians only supporting Ron Paul for the most part.

Rudy should stop the cell phone calls.

Glenn moves away from Rudy toward Romney but doesn't like Romney health care plan. Rudy doesn't seem trustworthy and no moral fiber. Character matters.

Romney won't be a scandal ridden administration and screwing us behind our back.

Glenn Beck thinks Freedom vs. enslaved to high taxes is a big issue. This is an important question. You need to be a strong and humble leader so they won't be pushed around but willing to listen to people.

He will still look at Huckabee.

angelatc
10-04-2007, 08:28 AM
I think it's almost disgraceful to hear a so-called conservative call a 2nd amendment supporter a "gun nut."

That's a slander phrase from the left!!!

BizmanUSA
10-04-2007, 08:29 AM
These guys are just teasing the RP supporters and are only mentioning RP becuase of the 3rd Qtr results.

We'll get a whole lot more RESPECT AND AIR TIME when the 4th Qtr results hit - NOW IS THE TIME TO GET DOWN AND KICK SOME SENSE INTO THESE Talk Show ENTERTAINERS! ;)

BizmanUSA

Chester Copperpot
10-04-2007, 08:29 AM
i turned him off.. fuck this... im not waiting for him to catch up with the rest of us

MsDoodahs
10-04-2007, 08:35 AM
I think it's almost disgraceful to hear a so-called conservative call a 2nd amendment supporter a "gun nut."

That's a slander phrase from the left!!!

He's not a conservative.

He's a neo con.

paulitics
10-04-2007, 08:48 AM
He's right about one thing. Romney is smart for targeting these early states.

Primbs
10-04-2007, 08:50 AM
Glenn Beck said he finally could vote for Ron Paul. But only as a last resort.

kalami
10-04-2007, 08:54 AM
he's probably hedging his bets, doesn't want to miss getting on the bandwagon

Primbs
10-04-2007, 08:58 AM
A lady Ron Paul supporter has called in. She sounds good on National Security. Patricia is the caller.

It is Ron Paul day one radio show. 1888 727 BECK is the number. Glenn wants Ron Paul supporters to call in to try and sway him. Everybody needs to call. There is one hour left for the show.

LibertyEagle
10-04-2007, 09:09 AM
Yes. She was great!

Question_Authority
10-04-2007, 09:11 AM
I am going to email him the I AM NOT AFRAID declaration from DownsizeDC.org
http://action.downsizedc.org/wyc.php?cid=77

SlapItHigh
10-04-2007, 09:13 AM
I am starting to think the calls I listened to before were fake. I have been reading and listening to RP supporters for a long time and I just don't believe that it would be coincidene for that many RP supporters to call in who don't think our country will be safer with RP in office. RP supporters feel strongly that this country will be much safer if he was pres. Did anyone here get through? If not, does that seem odd to anyone else?

MsDoodahs
10-04-2007, 09:18 AM
I think you may be onto something there, SIH. I didn't hear the first part but folks were saying that the callers were really bad clueless about RP, even though they were supposedly supporters?

That makes no sense, we're generally way more up to speed on the issues than the supporters of any other candidate.

I would not put it past that shithead to have done a set up.

lol, and if he extended the time for discussing RP, you know that's because word got out that he was discussing the man and he's been totally swamped.

Chester Copperpot
10-04-2007, 09:18 AM
I am starting to think the calls I listened to before were fake. I have been reading and listening to RP supporters for a long time and I just don't believe that it would be coincidene for that many RP supporters to call in who don't think our country will be safer with RP in office. RP supporters feel strongly that this country will be much safer if he was pres. Did anyone here get through? If not, does that seem odd to anyone else?

I was thinking the same thing.. Especially that one kooky guy sccreaming RON PAUL RON PAUL RON PAUL..

The line is busy I cant get thru...

mconder
10-04-2007, 09:19 AM
Romney won't be a scandal ridden administration and screwing us behind our back.

Maybe not scandle ridden, but deffinately screwing us behind our back.

Chester Copperpot
10-04-2007, 09:19 AM
I think you may be onto something there, SIH. I didn't hear the first part but folks were saying that the callers were really bad clueless about RP, even though they were supposedly supporters?

That makes no sense, we're generally way more up to speed on the issues than the supporters of any other candidate.

I would not put it past that shithead to have done a set up.

lol, and if he extended the time for discussing RP, you know that's because word got out that he was discussing the man and he's been totally swamped.

Yeah he's giving everybody a *CHANCE* to convert him on the whole foreign policy issue.. nobody has a clue???? Im not buying it.. RP people are informed... we're the only 4% of the country with a brain rright now

MsDoodahs
10-04-2007, 09:21 AM
lol, I smell a big ole set up.

If no one from here gets through, then I'm going to chalk it up to a Glen Beck set up AND be watchful for others doing the same.

MsDoodahs
10-04-2007, 09:23 AM
And it all started with Tucker and that comment from that vile pink suited bitch claiming we don't know the issues.

Which was funny because then she proceeded to say RP has the backing of the Flat Tax people, lol...what a joke.

Chester Copperpot
10-04-2007, 09:27 AM
Yeah.. we're not for fairtax... thats just another sham to feed the fed.. stupid bitch on tucker...

Beck seems to be hedgning everything... He talks about the country infighting and people sick of the govt.. weird.. this is the first time ive ever listened to his radio show...
i cant figure this out...

ButchHowdy
10-04-2007, 09:35 AM
[]

Elwar
10-04-2007, 09:47 AM
I'm thinking it's just a "Glenn Beck" vs anti-war.

Not really about Ron Paul.

Primbs
10-04-2007, 09:48 AM
Some people calling in saying they are switching to Ron Paul based on Patricia's call.

They are discussing which is worse. The UN vs. Taliban

Will we loose our sovereignty to the UN. Beck is scared of UN and the New World Order.

LibertyEagle
10-04-2007, 09:49 AM
I can't believe this is anything other than a setup. I never have seen so many people who go limp when he brings up Ron Paul's position on foreign policy. If they are RP supporters, they aren't very knowledgeable.

Has anyone on here gotten so far as to hit a screener?

LibertyEagle
10-04-2007, 09:50 AM
We need more Patricia's to call.

jpa
10-04-2007, 10:08 AM
did I get on the air? (Jesse in California). Waited 2 hours, glenn talked to me for a bit, asked a few follow up questions. I was able to quote Reagan's endorsement of Ron Paul.

familydog
10-04-2007, 10:19 AM
I don't think calling someone a vile pink suited bitch is helpful to our cause, but maybe I'm wrong.

Also, Dr. Paul has been invited on Beck's program several times but has declined. I don't blame Paul frankly, but it's not Beck's fault Dr. Paul has not appeared on his air waves.

I'm glad Beck did this even though he wasn't as fair to Dr. Paul as I would have liked him to be. Outside of foreign policy and a couple domestic issues (drug laws etc) Beck is sympathetic to a lot of our cause. He is like me and many other conservative republicans and tired of seeing our party go down the dumps. These Q3 reports have gained Dr. Paul respect from Beck so maybe we can try our best to make him come fully over. We can't expect the MSM to be our friend and help us at the same time shrugging off potential support (as long of a shot it may be).

speciallyblend
10-04-2007, 10:20 AM
i didnt hear it the show,but it sounds to me as if the ron paul supporters he put on air might not be supporters but phone plants by beck himself. I dont trust him or the show.Beck is a jerk

speciallyblend
10-04-2007, 10:24 AM
I don't think calling someone a vile pink suited bitch is helpful to our cause, but maybe I'm wrong.

Also, Dr. Paul has been invited on Beck's program several times but has declined. I don't blame Paul frankly, but it's not Beck's fault Dr. Paul has not appeared on his air waves.

I'm glad Beck did this even though he wasn't as fair to Dr. Paul as I would have liked him to be. Outside of foreign policy and a couple domestic issues (drug laws etc) Beck is sympathetic to a lot of our cause. He is like me and many other conservative republicans and tired of seeing our party go down the dumps. These Q3 reports have gained Dr. Paul respect from Beck so maybe we can try our best to make him come fully over. We can't expect the MSM to be our friend and help us at the same time shrugging off potential support (as long of a shot it may be).

BECKS OWN STUPID ACTIONS and non journalistic actions are why its smarter for RON PAUL to stay away from the crybaby beck. Becks own actions are why Ron Paul; will not go on his show. beck doesnt deserve to have
Ron paul on his show.Beck is a jerk he has no news value he is a jerk like oreilly they are useless.They should start their own paris hilton blog thats about what he is worth. He isnt a news show,its a joke

MsDoodahs
10-04-2007, 10:28 AM

:rolleyes:

justinc.1089
10-04-2007, 11:08 AM
Its def a good idea for Paul to stay away from Beck because he is a warmonger and wants war whether he realizes he wants it or not. Some people, although few, are happy with war because it excites them for some reason, and Beck is one of those people, so he is going to be very opposed to leaving Iraq. I mean he pretty much wants to invade Iran, stay in Iraq too, and help Israel fight hezbollah, maybe Jordan if I remember correctly, or basically in other words start WW3 with all that fighting lol. I used to watch Beck back when I first saw him because he is so strong for border security but then I noticed its always the same crap with him, the border needs to be secured and we can't leave Iraq or else the terrorists will kill us all.

kylejack
10-04-2007, 11:14 AM
Glenn Beck needs to be deprogrammed of terrorism fear.
That would be fantastic. He'd be an avid supporter if we could crack his OMG TERRORISTS shell. Inside is a candy fiscal conservative core. Yum!

r3volution
10-04-2007, 12:35 PM
The Glenn Beck show provides transcripts and mp3s at the end of each show.

www.glennbeck.com

if you pay for it , any1 youtube this ?

speciallyblend
10-04-2007, 01:07 PM
Beck had set up calls im sure of it,what a jerk

speciallyblend
10-04-2007, 01:09 PM

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.the fix was on,there is no way a ron paul supporter doesnt know the issues.MOST were set up calls period.

Geronimo
10-04-2007, 04:48 PM
I listened to the show and I don't think that any of the callers were fake, except for maybe the kid who yelled "Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul!" If the callers were fake Glenn probably would have dragged them through the mud more. None of the replies seemed fake. I'm familiar with most of RP's stances, but I don't think that I'd sound much better than any of the people who made it through the screener. I really don't think the screener was picking and choosing people. I try calling GB all the time and the number's always busy. I know that if I sat on hold for 15-30 minuted that there'd be no way in hell that I'd hang hoping that someone with more knowledge would call in instead. The fact that GB was taking nothing but RP supporters for phone callers today was something huge for RP. Even if none of the callers spent any time on the debate team, none of them said anything that made Ron Paul look bad. GB said that he's asked RP to be on his tv show and radio show several times, but he claims that RP turned him down everytime. RP going head to head with GB isn't as "threatening" as it would be for RP to go head to head with Hannity or O'reilly. Not that I think that Hannity and O'reilly are threatening, but there definitely known to interupt and go out of their way to make people that they don't agree with look bad. GB seems like he's half sold on Ron Paul and would like to be fully sold. Even if it's all an act, it's free publicity for RP and as we all know there's no such thing as bad publicity. Especially for someone like RP who's consistently stuck to his "constitutional guns". Personally, I think that Ron, or his son Rand should take GB up on his offer, and go on his radio and/or tv show.