PDA

View Full Version : Beaten by cops for being late to school.

Anti Federalist
12-21-2009, 08:56 AM
Report: School Cops Beat Student for Being Late

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local-beat/Report-School-Cops-Beat-Student-78861042.html

Updated 1:06 PM EST, Wed, Dec 16, 2009

School District of Philadelphia

A star football player for Frankford High was allegedly chased down, held down and beaten by truancy officers officer when he showed up late for classes one morning, according to the Philadelphia Daily News.

Jeffione Thomas was hospitalized with cuts, bruises and broken blood vessels on his face and missed three games after the alleged beating.

"My jaw still hurts when I eat," Thomas told the paper.

Thomas' friends and family say he overslept and was walking into school late on Oct. 29 when two school officers told him to get into a truancy van. Thomas said, "I'm already late," according to friends, and walked into the school.

His grandmother, who says she watched a school surveillance tape, said the officers ran inside the school after him.

One officer's accused of holding Thomas down while the other officer hit the teen, according to an email the school's Athletic Director sent to Superintendent Arlene Ackerman. The email asks Ackerman, "Please, as our leader, make sure that this student's beating is not washed over with untruths and that the bully that did this is not allowed to do it to some other child."

The email says the officers' "use of extreme force was uncalled for."

The teen ended up being charged with assault. His attorney plans to ask the D.A. to look into the case.

"We believe the truant officers completely overreacted," Fortunato Perri said.

Thomas, 18, spent time at a school for troubled kids after run-ins with the law about three years ago, but had turned life around, according to his grandmother.

phill4paul
12-21-2009, 09:00 AM
The teen ended up being charged with assault.

Basically he was gang-raped and charged with prostitution.:mad:

Anti Federalist
12-21-2009, 09:02 AM
Basically he was gang-raped and charged with prostitution.:mad:

That enough to make me laugh, cry and get pissed all at the same time.

WTF will it take, what will be enough?

This is fucking out of control.

phill4paul
12-21-2009, 09:16 AM
That enough to make me laugh, cry and get pissed all at the same time.

WTF will it take, what will be enough?

This is fucking out of control.

No idea Anti-Fed. For the life of me I do not understand why there has not been an incident of late of an armed stand-off between citizens and abusive cops. I feel it is lurking around the corner though.
One in which the abuse of power is so egregious and unjustified that hundreds of citizens are willing to put their boots on the ground in support and one in which the media is incapable of white washing.

PBrady
12-21-2009, 09:32 AM
Thomas' friends and family say he overslept and was walking into school late on Oct. 29 when two school officers told him to get into a truancy van.

Goddamn. I thought this shit was just a comic!

http://pbfcomics.com/archive_b/PBF178-Truancy_bot.gif

cheapseats
12-21-2009, 09:40 AM
It will be powerful if parents from the school will pay those police officers' homes a visit -- perhaps holding ANTI BRUTALITY vigils.

ItsTime
12-21-2009, 09:41 AM
some "star football player" cant even out run the pigs.

torchbearer
12-21-2009, 09:47 AM
some "star football player" cant even out run the pigs.

Cobra injects the pigs with nano-tech to make them unfeeling superior soldiers.

Pericles
12-21-2009, 09:51 AM
No idea Anti-Fed. For the life of me I do not understand why there has not been an incident of late of an armed stand-off between citizens and abusive cops. I feel it is lurking around the corner though.
One in which the abuse of power is so egregious and unjustified that hundreds of citizens are willing to put their boots on the ground in support and one in which the media is incapable of white washing.

Anybody notice that there has not been a big BATFE raid since Oklahoma City?

fisharmor
12-21-2009, 10:14 AM
Thomas, 18, spent time at a school for troubled kids after run-ins with the law about three years ago, but had turned life around, according to his grandmother.

Brilliant.... the law probably spent a million dollars or more trying to get this kid to turn around, and all it took was some wage slave schmuck with an attitude to turn that kid against the state for life.

I wish there was a way for the liberty movement to reach out to kids like this... let them know that there are people devoted to dismantling the entire thing, and he's the reason why.

getch36
12-21-2009, 09:01 PM
Jack booted thugs......................

Danke
12-22-2009, 04:21 AM
Thomas' friends and family say he overslept and was walking into school late on Oct. 29 when two school officers told him to get into a [B]truancy van.

Truancy van? WTF?

kathy88
12-22-2009, 05:50 AM
Where is the OUTRAGE? Apathetic assholes.

Kylie
12-22-2009, 09:47 AM
So if I go buy a van, have someone make me some "Truant Van" stickers for it, I can start telling kids to GET IN and they'll listen???

This sounds like the start of a bad after- school movie. We've taught our children to run screaming like hell if someone shows up in a vehicle and tells them to get in. How is this situation different?

Those fucks could have been abductors that got good at their game.

And since when did the knarks have the right to put their hands on our children?

This should be blown wide open.

Mini-Me
12-22-2009, 09:51 AM
Am I hallucinating, or is this shit for real? Cops chased him down and beat his ass, and HE is being charged with assault?

Keller1967
12-22-2009, 09:55 AM
Am I hallucinating, or is this shit for real? Cops chased him down and beat his ass, and HE is being charged with assault?

I don't know why you are surprised, assault charges are the de facto standard for them to cover their ass when they do something like this. They are basically given a choice of admitting they fucked up and lose their jobs or charge the guy with assault. Assault is the only thing that can justify this in court. What do you think they are going to choose when they already demonstrated their lack of morality by beating him?

Probably just roid rage and they got lit up over someone not respecting them. I have a friend who's brother is big into working out and he does a lot of steroids, he will flip out like this from time to time, he likes to physically pull over and fight people over road rage just for "fun". He also works out and does steroids with a group of cops. He works as a trainer at Golds Gym and meets them there.

Anti Federalist
12-22-2009, 01:13 PM
///

Dieseler
12-22-2009, 02:35 PM

That's what gets me.
When I was that kid's age I could outrun the Cops on foot carrying two cases of beer. Cops must be training more these days or somebody doesn't know when to haul ass.
Oh yeah, I'd be the one with the beer slapped on top of him because I was the slowest kid...