PDA

View Full Version : McCain comment suggests that media attacks Palin in order to help her popularity!

sofia
12-20-2009, 10:08 PM
I've said all along that the MSM attacks on Caribou Barbie were meant to place her at the head of the conservatives. McCain's comment supports this theory.

McCain:

"She (Palin) is going to be a force in the Republican Party for a long time and the hysterical attacks on her from the left continue to validate that."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...est=latestnews

FrankRep
12-20-2009, 10:13 PM
I've said all along that the MSM attacks on Caribou Barbie were meant to place her at the head of the conservatives. McCain's comment supports this theory.

McCain:

"She (Palin) is going to be a force in the Republican Party for a long time and the hysterical attacks on her from the left continue to validate that."

McCain just means the Left is scared of Sarah Palin. She's popular.

sofia
12-20-2009, 10:16 PM

I know thats what he means...but implicit in his cvomment is the idea that attacks on her from the left are validadting her with conservatives.

sparebulb
12-20-2009, 10:48 PM

McCain:

Sofia, I have yet to disagree with any of your posts.

I wonder if Palin even knows what her planned role is in the GOPNWO. Do you suppose that she genuinely thinks she really is a maverick? If so, she really thinks most of us are really dumb........oh wait....I guess she is right. Well anyway, it is insulting to the minority of us with an IQ over 50.

Kludge
12-20-2009, 11:22 PM
//

parocks
12-20-2009, 11:41 PM

I wonder if Palin even knows what her planned role is in the GOPNWO. Do you suppose that she genuinely thinks she really is a maverick? If so, she really thinks most of us are really dumb........oh wait....I guess she is right. Well anyway, it is insulting to the minority of us with an IQ over 50.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=223412&highlight=robot

Did you agree with Sofia that the fly that Obama killed might've been a robot?

FrankRep
12-20-2009, 11:46 PM

http://jamie-online.com/random-jamz/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/facepalm.jpg

sofia
12-20-2009, 11:48 PM

Personally, I believe Sarah knows EXACTLY what she is doing. She may be uneducated, but she is very cunning.

She knows what the neo-con wing of the NWO can do for her career and she's using them as much as they are using her.

sparebulb
12-20-2009, 11:49 PM

Sure, why not? It suits my purposes to assume that O might be a reptilian and striking out at a fly was an instinct like a frog grabbing a fly with his tongue.

sofia
12-20-2009, 11:54 PM

Italy is rife with speculation that Berlusconi attack was staged with fake blood. Object didnt even hit him and he had a hanndkerchif in hand already

Romulus
12-20-2009, 11:55 PM
palin may not know all to well whats going on, but kristol and her other neocon handlers know exactly what they are doing.

FrankRep
12-20-2009, 11:59 PM
palin may not know all to well whats going on, but kristol and her other neocon handlers know exactly what they are doing.

The Neocons are just exploiting her wholesome sexy mother image. If she gets elected, she won't be making the decisions anyway, her "advisers" will be the brains behind the operation like with Bush and Obama.

Romulus
12-21-2009, 12:01 AM
yes, i figured that. Or they are using her as a stagecraft and already have a deal with camp obama to get him another 4yrs.

parocks
12-21-2009, 12:03 AM

There's no evidence that she's pro NWO, pro CFR, or anything like that. I'm not saying that before 2012 there won't be that evidence. The fact that she's not one of the supposed "elite" is part of her appeal. Her bio seems to indicate that she's a straight-shooting outsider. I think that "maverick" as a description lies somewhere between mainstream and kook. People in the center of the mainstream may see a maverick as a kook. Kooks may see a maverick as the mainstream.

Right now, she's outspokenly against Obama's health care plans and Obama's cap and tax / global warming agenda. I agree with her on those things.

parocks
12-21-2009, 12:04 AM
Sure, why not? It suits my purposes to assume that O might be a reptilian and striking out at a fly was an instinct like a frog grabbing a fly with his tongue.

I get it, you're crazy. Cool.

sparebulb
12-21-2009, 12:05 AM
Personally, I believe Sarah knows EXACTLY what she is doing. She may be uneducated, but she is very cunning.

She knows what the neo-con wing of the NWO can do for her career and she's using them as much as they are using her.

You may be right, although I have been going with the assumption that she is so self-consumed that she believes she is the master of the "movement" and is the new Reagan-incarnate.

sparebulb
12-21-2009, 12:22 AM
There's no evidence that she's pro NWO, pro CFR, or anything like that. I'm not saying that before 2012 there won't be that evidence. The fact that she's not one of the supposed "elite" is part of her appeal. Her bio seems to indicate that she's a straight-shooting outsider.

I get it, you're crazy. K:eek::eek:L

parocks
12-21-2009, 12:31 AM

Yes, that is what a rational person would think.

But there are some here that are too "smart" for that. No, to them, the left is attacking Palin to make her more popular, not less popular. Usually, the left viciously attacks a conservative / republican, and almost always the attacks work and the conservative / republican targeted goes away. When they attacked Trent Lott for saying a couple nice things about Strom Thurmond it took, what, a couple of weeks for him to resign his leadership position. Maybe they were trying into get republicans to rally around him and it backfired? Time and time again they target a conservative / republican with attacks intended to achieve a desired outcome. George Allen was a Senator from Virginia running for reelection in 2006. He, along with Santorum, were at that time considered potential front runners for the Republican nomination. Allen used the word "macaca" to describe a staffer from the Democrats staff who was videotaping him.
The media decided that "macaca" was a racist term and hammered Allen on it mercilessly. He lost. Was that too an accident? Was the left trying to rally Republican support around Allen? No, they wanted him out.

Now, some here think that Palin is being attacked, not because they want to drive her negatives up, or they want to neutralize her in some way, but because they want to help her in some way. Of course, all evidence that exists shows that when the left attacks c/r's they're doing it to damage the object of the attacks.

What has happened, or is happening with Palin is that they're trying to marginalize or diminish or discredit her in a manner very similar to what they did with Quayle. With Quayle, it worked. With Palin, it certainly appears to not be working.

Yes, it does appear that the left's attacks appear to have strengthened Palin, at least with an extremely important part of the Republican primary electorate. People are coming to her defense and rallying around her. There is no evidence to support the belief that the Left desires this outcome.

If the economy is as bad in November 2012 as it is right now, or worse, or anywhere near as bad, the Republican Presidential nominee is the probable winner. Right now, Palin has the highest favorables among Republicans and Conservatives of the 5 potential Rep Pres Cands that PPP has tested (Palin, Paul, Huck, Mitt, Pawlenty). That pretty much makes her the front runner.

The Left does not want the first female President to be a Republican.

parocks
12-21-2009, 12:35 AM
I know thats what he means...but implicit in his cvomment is the idea that attacks on her from the left are validadting her with conservatives.

No Publicity = Bad Publicity, right?
As Long As They Spell The Name Right, right?

parocks
12-21-2009, 12:45 AM
Italy is rife with speculation that Berlusconi attack was staged with fake blood. Object didnt even hit him and he had a hanndkerchif in hand already

Each instance should be treated on its own merits. When you throw in fly = robot,
it doesn't help those who are finding out the truth. USS Liberty is one thing, fly = robot is another. Often, the official story is wrong. But saying things like fly = robot is crazy and it makes people lump together valid stuff like USS Liberty with crazy stuff like fly = robot and file it all under crazy.

ramallamamama
12-21-2009, 12:54 AM

McCain:

I groove with many of your posts Sofia, this one just seems kind of invisible to me. A lot of blah blah blah, my eyes skim over it because I have no vested interest...