PDA

View Full Version : Myspace censorship?

justinc.1089
10-04-2007, 05:07 AM
I have heard some Ron Paul supporters saying myspace is censoring Ron Paul support, there's a video about it on youtube too. And I think they're right because my profile on myspace is "undergoing maintenence" while the other profiles on my computer like my brother's are not. And during this week is said I had been phished when I tried to post a bulletin. It didn't do like it did to the person on that video on youtube, but it did say I was phished once to me. But now its just completely not letting me on, and my profile can't be looked at from another profile. It just says "this profile is undergoing routine maintence," I guess censoring political support is routine maintenence.

McDermit
10-04-2007, 11:39 AM
Myspace is a giant bug. It isn't censoring you. Profiles are under maintenance all the time. Yours will be back up within a day or to, guaranteed.

And the thing with bulletins not posting is probably because one of your links got filtered as spam. (If something is posted over and over, the filters may automatically flag it.)