PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else think Greyson would lose to dems?

Eric21ND
12-20-2009, 06:26 PM
I know the polls have him beating whoever the democratic nominee is, but for some reason I just think he'd fold like a lawn chair in real debates and not come across well to the public. I know, I know he went to Harvard for his undergrad degree, but still he just strikes me as kind of a dopey empty suit.

He's the definition of a milktoast candidate, nothing exciting about the man...a pantomime of mediocrity. He surprisingly appears inexperienced and slightly condescending even though he lacks any qualities to justify the arrogance.

Kotin
12-20-2009, 06:34 PM
the only reason I can think that he would win is that its a republican year..

TCE
12-20-2009, 07:00 PM
I know the polls have him beating whoever the democratic nominee is, but for some reason I just think he'd fold like a lawn chair in real debates and not come across well to the public. I know, I know he went to Harvard for his undergrad degree, but still he just strikes me as kind of a dopey empty suit.

He's the definition of a milktoast candidate, nothing exciting about the man...a pantomime of mediocrity. He surprisingly appears inexperienced and slightly condescending even though he lacks any qualities to justify the arrogance.

If he beats Rand, he'll win the general. Not much doubt there. He's nothing special, but he'll be able to win with all of the hatred that there'll be for Democrats next year. Expect this to be Grayson's new position. "Hey guys, the polls show me ahead of the Democrats, but the doctor from Bowling Green is trailing or tying them." He might gain a bit of leverage from that, unless the next poll or two show Rand ahead.

Aratus
12-21-2009, 09:57 AM
if the Republican primary is not totally brutalizingly debilitating, expect the g.o.p nominee to garner
in numbers akin to either of jim bunning's successful runs!!! this rule holds even if its A.G. jack conway
who wins his one, for six years ago the able & connected current sitting lt. governor LOST to sen. bunning...