PDA

View Full Version : Shakedown in Copenhagen by Patrick J. Buchanan

bobbyw24
12-20-2009, 04:24 PM
If you would know what Copenhagen is all about, hearken to this nugget in The Washington Post’s report from the Danish capital.

“Ethiopian Prime Minister Meles Zenari—who is representing all of Africa here—unveiled his proposal Wednesday for a system in which rich countries would provide money to poor ones to help deal with the effects of climate change. ...

“Zenawi said he would accept $30 billion in the short term, rising to $100 billion by 2020. ... This was seen as a key concession by developing countries, which had previously spurned that figure ... as too low.”

There was a time when a U.S. diplomat would have burst out laughing after listening to a Third World con artist like this.

But not the Obamaites. They are already ponying up.

Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack just pledged $1 billion at Copenhagen to developing countries who preserve their forests. Thus, America, $12 trillion in debt and facing a second straight $1.4 trillion deficit, will borrow another $1 billion from China to send to Brazil to bribe them to stop cutting down their trees.

When you slice through the blather about marooned bears and melting ice caps, oceans rising and cities sinking, global warming is a racket and a crock. It is all about money and power.

Copenhagen has always been about an endless transfer of wealth from America, Europe and Japan and creation of a global bureaucracy to control the pace of world economic and industrial development.

End game: enrichment and empowerment of global elites at the expense of Western peoples whose leaders have been bamboozled by con artists.

When Katrina hit New Orleans and the Gulf Coast and Rita came ashore in Texas in 2005, we were told this was due to global warming, and hurricane seasons would now get worse and worse until the world radically reduced the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.

President Bush ignored the hysteria. What happened?

As Michael Fumento reports, the 2009 hurricane season ended quietly, with the fewest hurricanes since 1997, and not one hurricane made landfall in the United States.

When the feds sought to list the polar bear as an endangered species, Gov. Sarah Palin protested this “politicized science” and sued, claiming the polar bear was a healthy species whose numbers had doubled in recent years.

Was she wrong?

Is the Arctic ice cap melting? So we are told. But what harm has befallen mankind other than to have a Northwest Passage opened up to maritime traffic in the summer?

http://www.takimag.com/article/shakedown_in_copenhagen/

Cowlesy
12-20-2009, 05:05 PM
There is a little bear with a rainbow behind it next to a glowing portrait of President Obama on that website.

easycougar
12-20-2009, 05:13 PM
There is a little bear with a rainbow behind it next to a glowing portrait of President Obama on that website.

It's the PEDOBEAR!

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Pedobear

parocks
12-20-2009, 05:14 PM
Sure, if the Northwest passage opens up, meaning goods can get from the far east to western europe quickly and easily, yes, that's a CATASTROPHE!

Also, if it gets warmer, Canadians can grow their own food. CANADIANS! Growing Their Own Food! CATASTROPHE!

The Danish or other Scandinavians can live in Greenland again. VIKINGS! Living! in! Greenland! AGAIN! CRISIS! CATASTROPHE!

If you would know what Copenhagen is all about, hearken to this nugget in The Washington Post’s report from the Danish capital.

“Ethiopian Prime Minister Meles Zenari—who is representing all of Africa here—unveiled his proposal Wednesday for a system in which rich countries would provide money to poor ones to help deal with the effects of climate change. ...

“Zenawi said he would accept $30 billion in the short term, rising to $100 billion by 2020. ... This was seen as a key concession by developing countries, which had previously spurned that figure ... as too low.”

There was a time when a U.S. diplomat would have burst out laughing after listening to a Third World con artist like this.

But not the Obamaites. They are already ponying up.

Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack just pledged $1 billion at Copenhagen to developing countries who preserve their forests. Thus, America, $12 trillion in debt and facing a second straight $1.4 trillion deficit, will borrow another $1 billion from China to send to Brazil to bribe them to stop cutting down their trees.

When you slice through the blather about marooned bears and melting ice caps, oceans rising and cities sinking, global warming is a racket and a crock. It is all about money and power.

Copenhagen has always been about an endless transfer of wealth from America, Europe and Japan and creation of a global bureaucracy to control the pace of world economic and industrial development.

End game: enrichment and empowerment of global elites at the expense of Western peoples whose leaders have been bamboozled by con artists.

When Katrina hit New Orleans and the Gulf Coast and Rita came ashore in Texas in 2005, we were told this was due to global warming, and hurricane seasons would now get worse and worse until the world radically reduced the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.

President Bush ignored the hysteria. What happened?

As Michael Fumento reports, the 2009 hurricane season ended quietly, with the fewest hurricanes since 1997, and not one hurricane made landfall in the United States.

When the feds sought to list the polar bear as an endangered species, Gov. Sarah Palin protested this “politicized science” and sued, claiming the polar bear was a healthy species whose numbers had doubled in recent years.

Was she wrong?

Is the Arctic ice cap melting? So we are told. But what harm has befallen mankind other than to have a Northwest Passage opened up to maritime traffic in the summer?

http://www.takimag.com/article/shakedown_in_copenhagen/

Dunedain
12-20-2009, 05:52 PM
This African wants global welfare. Nothing more nothing less. Let's take money from the rich nations and give money to the 3rd world.

Once again they have sucessfully turned this into a racial issue. After all - the white countries are economic engines all the black countries are poor nations.

awake
12-20-2009, 06:01 PM
When you take from one who has produced to give to another who has not, both are worse off. The producer has the clear incentive to produce less, and the non producer has every motivation to enforce more redistribution. What's more evil is that once the producer stops producing he joins the voices calling for more redistribution, for it is more profitable. This works on an individual level as well as national.

fj45lvr
12-21-2009, 12:37 AM
thwart this whole EVIL twisted plan by not using their BANKS and currencies!!!!

No plastic, No RFID.

Join the blackmarket and go "off grid".

the "land of the free" is surely able to have monetary freedom. No????

don't use their money folks.

devil21
12-21-2009, 01:04 AM

There's a 419 scam joke in there somewhere, right?

"Happy Greetings Sir!
Please God be with you and my communication finds you in the most greatest of health.

Please I introduc myself. I am Ethiopian Prime Minister Meles Zenari. I pray you will help me most urgently with an urgent issue.

In about ten years ago my family was exiled from my grand country of ethiopia. The demise of my father was prematurely and my country bank laws do not allow myself to take immediate possession of our great wealth. In time earth heat will be to great; water to high to take my fortune. I request your urgent help.

A trunk box filled with our fortune is in secure hiding safe keeping. For this I need you most urgently and confidential help. Upon your assist I shall release the content of this box to you. Contents are in amount of $100 000 000 000 US dollars. I assure you this businees is safe and legal. Please keep confidence and discuss with no one.

Please your help is most urgent.

PLEASE REPLY WITH YOUR FOLLOWING DETAILS
[1]AGE AND OCCUPATION
[2]CONTACT ADDRESS
[3]PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS
[4]A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATINAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LINCENCE
[5]BANK DETAILS WHERE THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERD INTO

WHEN YOU BRING THIS I CREATE A FILE IN OUR BANK THAT THE BENEFICIARY OF THE FUND IN READNESS FOR TRANSFER WHEN YOUR ARTONEY WILL FILE PAPERS ON YOUR BEHALF.

May you be blessed. I wait for your urgent response.

Meles Zenari