PDA

View Full Version : Move over Palin family, Rick Santorum 2012

Liberty Star
12-20-2009, 01:01 PM
Competition in the pro foreign interventionist/spending wing of GOP is about get stiff:

http://timesonline.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/santorum_loses_1.jpg
Rick Santorum is running for president in 2012. His homeschooled children look more adoreable than Palins'. Santorum looks all set to grab hearts of pro war, pro family wing of GOP and give Palin a run for her money.

coyote_sprit
12-20-2009, 01:16 PM
That little girl crying looks like the most emotion she has shown in months,

Flash
12-20-2009, 01:49 PM
His homeschooled children look more adoreable than Palins

It looks like they all suffer from some sort of disease.

Liberty Star
12-20-2009, 01:52 PM
It looks like they all suffer from some sort of disease.

Santorum's or Palin's?
Either way that was kinda cold.

Flash
12-20-2009, 01:54 PM
Santorum's or Palin's?
Either way that was kinda cold.

This guy's. Whats with the girl with the doll? Is something wrong with her or something?

libertygrl
12-20-2009, 01:57 PM
That little girl crying looks like the most emotion she has shown in months,

Actually, that's me crying at the prospect of yet another neo-con republican running for president! :eek:

haaaylee
12-20-2009, 01:58 PM
Competition in the pro foreign interventionist/spending wing of GOP is about get stiff:

http://timesonline.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/santorum_loses_1.jpg
Rick Santorum is running for president in 2012. His homeschooled children look more adoreable than Palins'. Santorum looks all set to grab hearts of pro war, pro family wing of GOP and give Palin a run for her money.

That is a really depressing photo.

Why do they all look depressed?

Liberty Star
12-20-2009, 02:05 PM
This guy's. Whats with the girl with the doll? Is something wrong with her or something?

Just being a kid, kids make faces sometimes.

His family may look almost cuter than Palin family to many voters and they both seem to have almost same views on issues:

http://www.whyfame.com/gossip/2008/september/3/palin_family_meets_up_with_john_mccain_main_4749.j pg

Palin may no longer the most attractive pro war candidate. Her controversial pics with very short shorts that TDM published couple of days ago are not going to help either.

cpike
12-20-2009, 02:22 PM
At least Palin's family seems more normal..., Santorums is just way too weird.

cpike
12-20-2009, 02:25 PM

Just did an image url check, and that's the night he lost re-election.

Liberty Star
12-20-2009, 02:32 PM
Actually, that's me crying at the prospect of yet another neo-con republican running for president! :eek:

:)

He's a very religious man, he could be disciplining them at home the old fashioned way.. or

Just did an image url check, and that's the night he lost re-election.

they could be part of a very loving family and expressing their emotions over his loss.

In either case, our voters seem to like public display of emotions.

haaaylee
12-20-2009, 03:05 PM
:)
He's a very religious man, he could be disciplining them at home the old fashioned way..

I'd believe that based on the dress the crying daughter is wearing . ..

sofia
12-20-2009, 03:20 PM
Santorum is a religious fanatic zionist bigot who spoke at an event held by that sick twisted "pastor" John Hagee. Of Iran he said:

"Because this an end of times kind of scenairo, these are people who are focused on this Mahdi - that disappeared. This a Mahdi returning at the end of times to lead them in an ultimate victory over the Sunnis and the rest of the world for the sake of the Shia. When you have people who have a very hardened escatalogical view of things -- Armegeddon -- letting them have nuclear weapons provides a very different point of view than having a bunch of Soviets [have nuclear weapons]. I was never worried about the Soviets doing something really stupid. Because the Soviets were athiests and they knew if they messed up they would be dead and that would be the end of it."

what an ass!

Liberty Star
12-20-2009, 03:26 PM
I think this was the gathering, Lieberman was also there among some other prominent politicians:

YouTube - Rapture Ready: The Christians United for Israel Tour (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjMRgT5o-Ig)

Mini-Me
12-20-2009, 03:28 PM
A religious-right warmonger is bad enough, but a religious-right warmonger with a douchebaggy look on his face during a "hand on my crying daughter's shoulder" photo-op is...a little much.

Freedom 4 all
12-20-2009, 03:36 PM
http://www.spreadingsantorum.com/

She's crying because there's Santorum on her shoulder:D

sofia
12-20-2009, 03:38 PM
[QUOTE=Liberty Star;2458163]I think this was the gathering, Lieberman was also there among some other prominent politicians:

Cheese and crackers!

This country is full of some crazy mother f**** !!!!!!!

speciallyblend
12-20-2009, 03:41 PM
this all reminds me of the gop stuck in quicksand and they are wiggling around and still sinking . So far i have no reason to extend my hand to help them out of the quicksand.

Liberty Star
12-20-2009, 03:41 PM
Well the mess we're in currently didn't come out of nowhere.

TheConstitutionLives
12-20-2009, 03:56 PM
This country is full of some crazy mother f**** !!!!!!!

- Aren't you the person who started a thread recently that suggested the fly that Obama swatted was possibly a robot?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=223412&highlight=fly+robot

Pot, meet Kettle.

invisible
12-20-2009, 04:05 PM
this all reminds me of the gop stuck in quicksand and they are wiggling around and still sinking . So far i have no reason to extend my hand to help them out of the quicksand.

"That was close, almost lost a $400 hand car."

We've had our hands extended for over two years now. Instead of grasping that solution, they keep trying to put their foot on the rail, but continue to put it in their mouth instead. santorum is yet another example of this, he's another one of those politicians who just makes you want to puke (he's right in there with specter and graham) - hopefully the media will just ignore him.

parocks
12-20-2009, 04:14 PM
"That was close, almost lost a $400 hand car."

We've had our hands extended for over two years now. Instead of grasping that solution, they keep trying to put their foot on the rail, but continue to put it in their mouth instead. santorum is yet another example of this, he's another one of those politicians who just makes you want to puke (he's right in there with specter and graham) - hopefully the media will just ignore him.

There are many who think that Santorum lost to Casey in 2006 because he supported the RINO (now Democrat) Specter over the Conservative Toomey in the Republican Primary in 2004. Conservative Republicans in PA sat on their hands and didn't support Santorum with their votes and money 2 years later. It's one of the current case studies of what can go wrong by supporting a RINO. Newt is going to have a similar problem with Dede.

AdamT
12-20-2009, 04:22 PM
Isn't he the neo-con who used to wear pink suits in the Senate, then got his ass booted in the 2004 election?

BlackTerrel
12-20-2009, 04:55 PM
Santorum is a religious fanatic zionist bigot who spoke at an event held by that sick twisted "pastor" John Hagee. Of Iran he said:

"Because this an end of times kind of scenairo, these are people who are focused on this Mahdi - that disappeared. This a Mahdi returning at the end of times to lead them in an ultimate victory over the Sunnis and the rest of the world for the sake of the Shia. When you have people who have a very hardened escatalogical view of things -- Armegeddon -- letting them have nuclear weapons provides a very different point of view than having a bunch of Soviets [have nuclear weapons]. I was never worried about the Soviets doing something really stupid. Because the Soviets were athiests and they knew if they messed up they would be dead and that would be the end of it."

what an ass!

I don't like Hagee at all but I can't disagree with what he said there. Here's what Ahmadinejad said about the Mahdi:

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2009/12/07/93422.html

Iran’s President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said he has documented evidence that the United States is doing what it can to prevent the coming of the Mahdi, the Imam that Muslims believe will be ultimate savior of mankind, press reports said Monday.

“We have documented proof that they [U.S.] believe that a descendant of the prophet of Islam will raise in these parts [Middle East] and he will dry the roots of all injustice in the world,” the hard-line president said, addressing an audience of families of those killed during the 1980’s war against Iraq.

“They have devised all these plans to prevent the coming of the Hidden Imam because they know that the Iranian nation is the one that will prepare the grounds for his coming and will be the supporters of his rule."

If he truly believes that we are stopping the arrival of their religion's savior. And he gets nuclear weapons. That cannot be a good thing.

kathy88
12-20-2009, 04:55 PM
There are many who think that Santorum lost to Casey in 2006 because he supported the RINO (now Democrat) Specter over the Conservative Toomey in the Republican Primary in 2004. Conservative Republicans in PA sat on their hands and didn't support Santorum with their votes and money 2 years later. It's one of the current case studies of what can go wrong by supporting a RINO. Newt is going to have a similar problem with Dede.

This sounds about right.