PDA

View Full Version : Tony Blair: Global Warming science may NOT be correct; still urges Govt controls

FrankRep
12-19-2009, 09:32 AM
G. Edward Griffin -- UK: Tony Blair admits climate science may be in error but says that's not important. He urges government controls anyway "just to be safe." [We say that freedoms must be protected against tyrannical government "just to be safe." But then we are not collectivists.] Telegraph 2009 Dec 13 (Cached)

Copenhagen climate summit: Tony Blair calls on world leaders to ‘get moving’
The world must take action on climate change at Copenhagen even if the science is not correct, Tony Blair, the former Prime Minister has suggested.

Telegraph UK
13 Dec 2009

Full Story:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/copenhagen-climate-change-confe/6803921/Copenhagen-climate-summit-Tony-Blair-calls-on-world-leaders-to-get-moving.html

awake
12-19-2009, 09:36 AM
Like moths to a flame, they can not resist building themselves a bigger stage from which the can pretend to be exactly what they are not.

cheapseats
12-19-2009, 09:45 AM
Birds fly.
Babies cry.
People die.
Liars lie.

It's what the DO.

Politicians ALWAYS advocate for more Government Control. Government Control is their JOB. It's what they DO.

General Motors builds Cadillacs. Doesn't mean we have to BUY them.

FINALLY, at long last, I think I have figgered out how I'll know when the People have had enough. The People will quit buyin' WHATEVER they're sellin'.

Money Men put Money first, always.

Politicians put Government first, always.

Dunedain
12-19-2009, 10:30 AM
I don't think he meant to say that. Probably should fire his speachwriter.