PDA

View Full Version : Brave New World, Anyone?

ScoutsHonor
12-19-2009, 06:14 AM
YouTube - Fox News - Mass Drugging Of Society With Lithium (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPvumNbXl3E)

I believe this is called a "trial balloon." I am speechless...

kathy88
12-19-2009, 06:20 AM
You have GOT to be kidding me. How can these bitches speak seriously about this? Big pharma has brainwashed the whole population.

ScoutsHonor
12-19-2009, 06:22 AM
You have GOT to be kidding me. How can these bitches speak seriously about this? Big pharma has brainwashed the whole population.

Not QUITE yet! They haven't brainwashed us, yet.....thank God.

SelfTaught
12-19-2009, 06:35 AM
Hahahaha. Third-hand-smoke. You gotta be kidding me. Kinda like when people were saying second hand smoke is more dangerous than first hand smoke. How can that be? When I puff a cigarette, I get the most concentrated smoke, mix it with air in my lungs, then blow it out. So when other people inhale it, it has already been diluted.

I try to stop using the B-word, but these are some dumb bitches.

constituent
12-19-2009, 06:46 AM
It used to be a commonly held fact that the Corpus Christi Municipal Water Supply had the highest levels of Lithium in the nation.

Need evidence that this a bad idea? Visit Corpus sometime. Or start drinking "Everest" brand bottled water...

moostraks
12-19-2009, 06:54 AM
wow...love the way she mumbles the red flag comment as they move on to the next idea. Another story they will be calling us tin foil hatters over before too long.

Original_Intent
12-19-2009, 07:05 AM
Soma! Soma!

ScoutsHonor
12-19-2009, 07:48 AM
wow...love the way she mumbles the red flag comment as they move on to the next idea. Another story they will be calling us tin foil hatters over before too long.

Where do they get their hutzpah from??? Unbelievable...

ScoutsHonor
12-19-2009, 07:54 AM
I'm thinkin I'm going to write a 'little note' to their "medical expert" - Archelle
Georgiou.......YUP.

:mad:

ScoutsHonor
12-19-2009, 08:18 AM
It used to be a commonly held fact that the Corpus Christi Municipal Water Supply had the highest levels of Lithium in the nation.

Need evidence that this a bad idea? Visit Corpus sometime. Or start drinking "Everest" brand bottled water...

Really? Will look this up pronto.... :)

hugolp
12-19-2009, 08:40 AM
Are they discussing social engeniering through chemicals in the water like a normal thing?

I am speechless.

Todd
12-19-2009, 08:41 AM
Soma! Soma!

YouTube - the strokes live, soma (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrMPUlJxmt8)

"Soma is what they would take when
Hard times opened their eyes
Saw pain in a new way
High stakes for a few names
Racing against sun beams
In your eyes"

ScoutsHonor
12-19-2009, 08:57 AM
Are they discussing social engeniering through chemicals in the water like a normal thing?

I am speechless.

:( Yep. IMO they are likely already doing it. That seems to be their MO.

Dreamofunity
12-19-2009, 10:34 AM
Lithium is a pretty hardcore drug, it makes you a zombie in high doses (at least if you're not bipolar).

QueenB4Liberty
12-19-2009, 12:30 PM
Wow this is ridiculous! I'm going to do more research on this.

and I never knew Everest bottled water contained Lithium either.

FrankRep
12-19-2009, 12:31 PM
Happy Water!

ramallamamama
12-19-2009, 12:59 PM
I believe this is called a "trial balloon." I am speechless...

Good call, thanks for posting ScoutsHonor. I posted this same vid to FB yesterday with what you said and a bit more.

A trial balloon to indoctrinate the serfs.

ramallamamama
12-19-2009, 01:02 PM
YouTube - Mercury is good for you! - US Mainstream Media Report (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZArebYZzdc)