PDA

View Full Version : Monckton: Globalists actually got what they wanted at Copenhagen

sofia
12-18-2009, 11:14 PM
http://www.prisonplanet.com/exclusive-british-peer-copenhagen-summit-has-established-a-world-government.html

Matthew Zak
12-18-2009, 11:38 PM
Hey, at least this will set the stage for a new Revolution that we can put in our history books. The United States vs. The entire world. Somehow we will dig deep, fight really hard, and emerge with a shiny constitution and a waving flag that represents the only 50 free states in the world. All we need to do is get rid of the federal reserve, get some competing currencies flowing, put our people back to work and put incentives back into the market. We'll generate enough independent wealth to tell the world to shove it.

revolutionary8
12-19-2009, 12:01 AM
Hey, at least this will set the stage for a new Revolution that we can put in our history books. The United States vs. The entire world. Somehow we will dig deep, fight really hard, and emerge with a shiny constitution and a waving flag that represents the only 50 free states in the world. All we need to do is get rid of the federal reserve, get some competing currencies flowing, put our people back to work and put incentives back into the market. We'll generate enough independent wealth to tell the world to shove it.

It really is this simple. I am not so sure that I agree about the "telling the world shove it", or the general "motive" of the post (to put it lightly) but ordinary folks (and there are plenty of us) will ...eventually want to join us (in our quest for knowledge). No force necessary. I think Ron Paul wrote a book about something like this..

Matthew Zak
12-19-2009, 12:24 AM
It really is this simple. I am not so sure that I agree about the "telling the world shove it", or the general "motive" of the post (to put it lightly) but ordinary folks (and there are plenty of us) will want to join us. No force necessary. I think Ron Paul wrote a book about something like this..

I'm not as cynical as I sound. In my mind I am comparing the pending conflict to the American Revolution, and at some point there's going to be another Tea Party of sorts. In a weird, dramatic way, I am looking forward to being a part of that.

revolutionary8
12-19-2009, 12:34 AM
I'm not as cynical as I sound. In my mind I am comparing the pending conflict to the American Revolution, and at some point there's going to be another Tea Party of sorts. In a weird, dramatic way, I am looking forward to being a part of that.

Thanks for the clarification Matt, I wasn't sure and didn't want to jump to assumptions, but yeah, you have a real good idea about how simple everything is. :)

Matthew Zak
12-19-2009, 12:46 AM
Thanks for the clarification Matt, I wasn't sure and didn't want to jump to assumptions, but yeah, you have a real good idea about how simple everything is. :)

Thanks! :) This movement inspired me. A few years ago I was utterly aimless, and I didn't dare about anything. I always felt like nothing mattered. But when I heard Ron Paul during the debates something just lit up inside of me and since then I've felt like I was born in the wrong generation. I think I would have been happier fighting during the American Revolution. I'm growing almost impatient waiting for something to give. I'm not lusting for blood by any means, I just want to expose the threat to freedom, and get rid of it. Like now. :cool:

revolutionary8
12-19-2009, 01:48 AM
Thanks! :) This movement inspired me. A few years ago I was utterly aimless, and I didn't dare about anything. I always felt like nothing mattered. But when I heard Ron Paul during the debates something just lit up inside of me and since then I've felt like I was born in the wrong generation. I think I would have been happier fighting during the American Revolution. I'm growing almost impatient waiting for something to give. I'm not lusting for blood by any means, I just want to expose the threat to freedom, and get rid of it. Like now. :cool:

The coolest part of all this has been (for me) is when I go to a place where I know I will see other ron paul people -I really do feel like I walk in to a world of friends, even though I have never met them before. :)

Its REAL hard not to be a poltically incorrect, cynical, mean sonofa bitch, from what I have discovered through my own awakening process. :D

Matthew Zak
12-19-2009, 11:27 AM
The coolest part of all this has been (for me) is when I go to a place where I know I will see other ron paul people -I really do feel like I walk in to a world of friends, even though I have never met them before. :)

Its REAL hard not to be a poltically incorrect, cynical, mean sonofa bitch, from what I have discovered through my own awakening process. :D

I know what you mean!

FrankRep
12-19-2009, 11:32 AM
Monckton's Warning Re a Copenhagen Climate Change Treaty Goes Viral
http://www.jbs.org/freedom-campaign/5670-lord-moncktons-warning-about-a-un-copenhagen-climate-change-treaty-goes-viral

Is Obama Poised to Cede US Sovereignty?
2,520,354 Views!
YouTube - Is Obama Poised to Cede US Sovereignty? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMe5dOgbu40)

morran
12-19-2009, 01:27 PM
wut?

The mountains shall labor, and what will be born? A stupid little mouse. Thanks to hundreds of thousands of US citizens who contacted their elected representatives to protest about the unelected, communistic world government with near-infinite powers of taxation, regulation and intervention that was proposed in early drafts of the Copenhagen Treaty, there is no Copenhagen Treaty. There is not even a Copenhagen Agreement. There is a “Copenhagen Accord”.

from http://sppiblog.org/news/parturient-montes-nascetur-ridiculus-mus (Monckton's blog).

NYgs23
12-19-2009, 04:23 PM
http://sppiblog.org/news/parturient-montes-nascetur-ridiculus-mus (Monckton's blog).

This deserves its own thread.