PDA

View Full Version : Lindsey Graham is STILL pimping the Global Warming agenda!

sofia
12-18-2009, 10:47 PM
Climategate be damned...Graham is committed to the NWO gang.....

his only complaint is that he wants the other nations to join us in killing industry

http://alethonews.wordpress.com/2009/12/18/copenhagen-bolivia-sudan-venezuela-and-s-a-set-to-humiliate-obama/

AdamT
12-18-2009, 10:49 PM
This scum needs to be booted in the next election, and booted hard.

cpike
12-18-2009, 10:53 PM
Thing that stinks he isn't up until 2014. We'll see if he's the next Sec of Def.

TheConstitutionLives
12-18-2009, 11:15 PM
Climategate be damned...Graham is committed to the NWO gang

oh lord. More "NWO" claims. Cheney never lobbied for Climate Change legislation. He must not be part of the NWO.

sofia
12-18-2009, 11:20 PM
oh lord. More "NWO" claims. Cheney never lobbied for Climate Change legislation. He must not be part of the NWO.

Cheney was very much NWO....his area of focus was "Global War on Terror"

TheConstitutionLives
12-18-2009, 11:24 PM
Cheney was very much NWO....his area of focus was "Global War on Terror"

rrright...

sofia
12-18-2009, 11:29 PM
rrright...

why the mental block on NWO???

Gordon Brown, Tony Blair, Obama, Bush, Kissinger, Soros, Clinton, Merkel, Sarkozy etc have all used this phrase....It's not a term I coined

TheConstitutionLives
12-18-2009, 11:37 PM
why the mental block on NWO???

Gordon Brown, Tony Blair, Obama, Bush, Kissinger, Soros, Clinton, Merkel, Sarkozy etc have all used this phrase....It's not a term I coined

B/c folks around here throw it around loosely. Everything that happens they don't like is automatically some global plan when it's not. Just b/c Lindsey is for this doesn't mean you should suggest he's meeting in a dungeon with the Rothchilds to get his marching orders on supporting Climate Change legislation.

revolutionary8
12-19-2009, 12:25 AM
What's REALLY strange is that I just googled LG + NWO = Guess what came up- topothapage? you guessed it.

TCL and "sofia" sittin' in a tree here at RPF.

How ironic is that? :D

I think I have uncovered the real conspiracy.
lmao.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=opera&rls=en&hs=JAt&q=lindsey+graham+nwo&aq=f&aqi=